Comments
1 - 20 of 46 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
your worst nightmare

Foster, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 30, 2010
 
woman wath out 4 this nasty slut* she shoots up and sleeps with different men every niight of the week, shes a scank, and no dout has hep- c or lord only knows what else.Any one can have kids but a real mother dont do what she does,just warning u she will take ur man from u,shes not a friend.
Disgusted

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 30, 2010
 
That's exactly right. Anyone that pretends to be someones best friend, sleep with their husband and then plot with that persons's husband against her is a piece of trash. You are a homewrecker, you and him both. It takes two. You deserve each other. You will cause your own misery in due time. It's bad enough that you get caught in the act, but even worse that either one of you didn't care or show no remorse about anything you did. I know what you both did, and you're sick twisted minds will get you nowhere. You should be ashamed of yourselves for what you did, especially a woman with two small children, sleeping around with different men, stealing husbands, doing drugs. You're both disgusting human beings, to stoop to that level. I had it done to me, so I know what it feels like to be manipulated like that. You have disrupted more than one family over your actions. Go ahead and do your thing because it won't last. I'ts not love, it's pure lust. You don't do people like that and think it won't come back to bite you in the face. You're, stupid, twisted, scanky, and sick in the head, and that goes for both of you.
just wondering

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 30, 2010
 
[ Meagen is on home confinement ? Dont she have to have a drug test evey week? Im sorry for you if she broke up your homeI know that hurts! She lives with her mother how can she sleep with all the men and her mother not know it?
yeahhh

Wharton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 30, 2010
 
just wondering wrote:
[ Meagen is on home confinement ? Dont she have to have a drug test evey week? Im sorry for you if she broke up your homeI know that hurts! She lives with her mother how can she sleep with all the men and her mother not know it?
Megan is off of home confinement.. and even when she was on it. she lived in the camper that her parents bought & had it moved in there property thats where she stayed at and her boy stayed with her mom over in her house. but as for megan being on home confinement... she is off of it... i wonder why.. look who her daddy is..... need i say more!!! & she is a homewrecking hoe! ive seen her destroy families and relationships for years now.
Inside

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 1, 2010
 
She was on home confinement. Jesse Halstread was goin to her house and fuckin her for over a week and she was his wifes best friend. They were even doing it in the house while his wife was in another room getting Megans yardsale stuff together for her. Shes disgusting and so is he. They are both trash, and I hope his wife kills hin. She wont be wrecking anymore homes for a while tho cause I heard Jesses wife called her probation officer and told on her. And she is back in jail, her mugshot and arrest date is on the internet, and I think its hilarious. jesses wife used to be a good friend of mine, and she can be a bitch and probley hard to live with, but no one deserves to have there so called husband and friend screwing right under their nose and then conspiring against them. Jesse is trash just like his father, they are one in the same!!!
LMFAO

Wharton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 1, 2010
 
I wouldnt screw her with jason hoosier's d**k and blame it on victor neimic lol
Jason

Wharton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 1, 2010
 
I think jade is one of the prettiest girls up this hollar, Jesse really screwed up..he will def regret it, just goes to show you cant trust anybody!
messed up

Wharton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 2, 2010
 
It really sucks that you can't keep your man home so you go and screw up this womans life..she has 2 gorgeous boys. Now they have no mother..hope you are happy for messing up there life..you dumbass!
someone

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 2, 2010
 
messed up wrote:
It really sucks that you can't keep your man home so you go and screw up this womans life..she has 2 gorgeous boys. Now they have no mother..hope you are happy for messing up there life..you dumbass!
Her life was already shot to hell. Those biys had no mother to begin with and you know it. Besides if she was clean, she wouldnt be locked up dumbass. You must be another lil loser junkie wasting my oxygen. Hurry up and OD already
interested

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 3, 2010
 
Inside wrote:
She was on home confinement. Jesse Halstread was goin to her house and fuckin her for over a week and she was his wifes best friend. They were even doing it in the house while his wife was in another room getting Megans yardsale stuff together for her. Shes disgusting and so is he. They are both trash, and I hope his wife kills hin. She wont be wrecking anymore homes for a while tho cause I heard Jesses wife called her probation officer and told on her. And she is back in jail, her mugshot and arrest date is on the internet, and I think its hilarious. jesses wife used to be a good friend of mine, and she can be a bitch and probley hard to live with, but no one deserves to have there so called husband and friend screwing right under their nose and then conspiring against them. Jesse is trash just like his father, they are one in the same!!!
So your telling me that this woman ruined Megan's life and are putting her two boys through hell because she wasn't woman enough to keep her man? Are you shitting me? How selfish is this wife? Megan does get weekly drug tests and if she had failed one by now, you bunch of dumbasses would know it. Who says she has Hep-C? You? Who the hell are you? You call yourself a family friend, my ass you are all jealous of Megan and it shows. I have been by Megan's house and there are more kids toys there in the yard then what most parks have, and I am SURE most of you jealous Girls don't have half as much for your kids, because your all on dope. I can't believe someone would get on here and say that Jade called on her because she thought they were fooling around. I just can't believe that, if a 5 ft girl on house arrest could take my man from me I wouldn't tell no damn body...SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!
urallwrong

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 3, 2010
 
I know exactly who called the cops on her, and it wasnt Jade. Jade was questioned after a certain man called the sheriffs dept. I know this for a fact, I know the man first hand and sat there and listened as he made the call. He gave several names of people to question, and to my understanding, all Jade did was answer some questions truthfully. Then they went and searched her home, found certain things, and took her in and tested her, which came back dirty. Otherwise they wouldnt have been able to throw her back in jail just because there were thing in her posession. And as for her being a great mother because her children had toys in the yard, big damn deal....does that mean I can leave my children at toys-r-us and win mother of the year? A good mother doestn stab people, adn shoot a cops home while he and his family are inside sleeping, and she certainly doesnt sleep around with married men and do drugs while shes getting a second chance on home confinement. I dont want to see any young girls life ruined, but im sorry, Megan made her own bed, now she will have to lie in it.
interested

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 4, 2010
 
urallwrong wrote:
I know exactly who called the cops on her, and it wasnt Jade. Jade was questioned after a certain man called the sheriffs dept. I know this for a fact, I know the man first hand and sat there and listened as he made the call. He gave several names of people to question, and to my understanding, all Jade did was answer some questions truthfully. Then they went and searched her home, found certain things, and took her in and tested her, which came back dirty. Otherwise they wouldnt have been able to throw her back in jail just because there were thing in her posession. And as for her being a great mother because her children had toys in the yard, big damn deal....does that mean I can leave my children at toys-r-us and win mother of the year? A good mother doestn stab people, adn shoot a cops home while he and his family are inside sleeping, and she certainly doesnt sleep around with married men and do drugs while shes getting a second chance on home confinement. I dont want to see any young girls life ruined, but im sorry, Megan made her own bed, now she will have to lie in it.
Bullshit!!!! I know Megan and have known Megan she has made mistakes, but when it comes to those boys she does great. As for her parents them two little boys are lucky to have the grandparents they have. Those boys are the picture of health and even a dumbass like you can't deny that. You put on here "Jade called her probation officer" I really hope this Jade doesn't have kids on her own, because it's more than obvious that her needs will be met before anyone else's. You have got on here and said she shot up in front of her boys, How do you know this? Was you there? If you were I guess that would mean you were doing the same thing. These little boys can't be with their mother because Jade was only thinking about Jade and never gave them babies a second thought. If I was Jade I would be so ashamed that I alone cost 2 of the sweetest little boys their mother. I have never seen someone as stupid and jealous as the little junkie who can't spell or use proper sentences that has got on here and made the claims she has.You know who you are cause you sign it as "WORST NIGHTMARE" Keep slandering her because it shows just how immature and jealous you really are. I'll come on here after every thing you say and make you look like the idiot you are. I can't believe the things you said you even made Jade look like a piece of shit along with yourself. It pisses me off to know those boys don't have their mother because Jade only thinks of Jade.
cbl

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 4, 2010
 
I don't know who Megan is, nor do I know this whole situation. But how could you say "Jade only thinks of Jade" From what I have read on here Megan only thinks of Megan or she wouldn't be doing drugs..Drugs is what landed her back in jail not Jade! Drugs have ruined so many people's lives. There is noone else to blame but yourself.
Disgusted

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 5, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

I agree with cbl. Even if Jade only thinks of Jade, that was supposed to be her best friend who slept with her husband. Even though he's not worth it, you don't do friends like that. I happen to know that it's all true because Jesse admitted to it. If he was man enough, he would say so. Furthermore, Megans mother took care of her kids most of the time. If someone did you like that, how would you feel? Megan has done this to other people, and if she really cared about raising her kids, then she wouldn't be doing the things she has been doing. Furthermore, if she was caught with drugs, that goes to show you that she doesn't need to be raising kids. Also, Jade doesn't have kids, but if she did and she was raising them around drugs, then I would say the same thing about her. No child should be raised up like that. There's too many Grandparents in this world having to take care of their Grandkids, all because of drugs. Jade didn't turn her in. Someone else did. Like I said before, I've been done the same way. And for the comment that (messed up) made, it has nothing to do with not being able to keep your man or woman at home. No matter what you do or how well you treat someone, if they get it in their head to sleep with a piece of trash then they will do it. They are both trash for what they did, not just one of them. They are the dumb ones. He should be in jail, right along with her. The person that did it to me had a child, although they weren't on drugs, that person didn't seem to mind getting their child involved in the whole mess, so that's no excuse for the things they did. What's wrong is wrong and that's the way it is.
anonymous

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

ok. heres the deal. i know this piece of trash because she left her babies father to sleep with my ex. well she thought she was big and bad until she met me. then she found out was crazy looked like. she talked shit to me about my kids...and now tries to talk to my kids on facebook. well, if you read this megan...you know who i am...stay the hell away from my kids. i told my kids to wash in lysol since they sat on her toilet seat...need i say more?
interested

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

anonymous wrote:
ok. heres the deal. i know this piece of trash because she left her babies father to sleep with my ex. well she thought she was big and bad until she met me. then she found out was crazy looked like. she talked shit to me about my kids...and now tries to talk to my kids on facebook. well, if you read this megan...you know who i am...stay the hell away from my kids. i told my kids to wash in lysol since they sat on her toilet seat...need i say more?
Yea ad I know you!! I also know that Megan took care of your kids for a good while, if you knew she was so damn bad why in the hell would you have allowed Megan to care for your kids? What kind of mother are you to put your kids in a home with someone "you" think is so bad? It's because you are worthless and didn't want your kids. I can't believe you bunch of girls could lose your men to a girl on house arrest. I guess none of you blame your men either since Megan at barely 5 ft tall strong armed them into sleeping with her. You all know Megan gets regular drug tests, and if Megan was doing dope she done it with Jade.(Jade you know this is true) I also know that when your kids had to come back to you they cried, and you know this too. Everybody that knows Megan knows she took care of those kids, those kids have 2 grandparents that love them. Red and Mary take them kids places and treat them kids better than what you have ever treated yours, and you know it. Megan would never let them kids go with someone she didn't trust, unlike you, you would let your kids go with complete strangers if it meant they were out of your hair on the days your dope sick. You get on here and bad mouth her and say you made your kids wash in lysol, when your just showing everyone how sorry you are, I think if you were any kind of mother you wouldn't have let your kids be around Megan if you really thought that. Then again maybe you are just as sorry as I first thought, oh and that came from your ex's mouth. Sounds to me like you girls need to deal with your men and try and become women so maybe you could keep your men. You girls need to worry about your own kids because your all junkies and all your kids are at risk because of it. Megan's 2 boys don't have their mother and that is so sad, but stay on your same path and it won't be long until yours don't have theirs, how would that make you feel? Shame on you girls for doing this to those 2 little boys, and you done it right at birthday and school time.
interested

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 10, 2010
 
Disgusted wrote:
I agree with cbl. Even if Jade only thinks of Jade, that was supposed to be her best friend who slept with her husband. Even though he's not worth it, you don't do friends like that. I happen to know that it's all true because Jesse admitted to it. If he was man enough, he would say so. Furthermore, Megans mother took care of her kids most of the time. If someone did you like that, how would you feel? Megan has done this to other people, and if she really cared about raising her kids, then she wouldn't be doing the things she has been doing. Furthermore, if she was caught with drugs, that goes to show you that she doesn't need to be raising kids. Also, Jade doesn't have kids, but if she did and she was raising them around drugs, then I would say the same thing about her. No child should be raised up like that. There's too many Grandparents in this world having to take care of their Grandkids, all because of drugs. Jade didn't turn her in. Someone else did. Like I said before, I've been done the same way. And for the comment that (messed up) made, it has nothing to do with not being able to keep your man or woman at home. No matter what you do or how well you treat someone, if they get it in their head to sleep with a piece of trash then they will do it. They are both trash for what they did, not just one of them. They are the dumb ones. He should be in jail, right along with her. The person that did it to me had a child, although they weren't on drugs, that person didn't seem to mind getting their child involved in the whole mess, so that's no excuse for the things they did. What's wrong is wrong and that's the way it is.
So getting on here and saying you know she has hep-c and shoots up in front of her kids is right? I would love to know how you know so damn uch about her, are you her doctor? No of course not but you get on here and act like you know what's wrong is wrong, but your the one who started all of this. Don't you think her family is suffering enough? You are a bad person I can tell that just by reading the things you have wrote, when you know damn good and well, you got on here slandering her just because you don't like her. It's a little late to act like your a good person. Oh and no I've never been done that way before, I have always been able to keep my man, and if he did cheat on me it would be his ass, I would never do anything to hurt a child in anyway shape or form. It's a damn shame that someone could do this to those boys. You were the one to get on here and say "so what if Jade called" remember?
anonymous

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I never wanted my kids around Megan, my ex made that call and guess what...thats why hes my ex!!! Because he was a cheating piece of crap and deserved women like Megan. I won FULL custody of my kids because they didnt need to be around it. You know the sad part? I actually felt sorry for Megan becuase I knew my ex would hurt HER! And guess what, he did. Because addicts dont change. And guess what "interested" you make yourself look like a fool when you dont know the situation and act like you do. I left him because me and my daughters didnt deserve the cheating and drugs. I hope the best for Megan and her boys. Men like my ex bring good women down!!!
interested

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

anonymous wrote:
I never wanted my kids around Megan, my ex made that call and guess what...thats why hes my ex!!! Because he was a cheating piece of crap and deserved women like Megan. I won FULL custody of my kids because they didnt need to be around it. You know the sad part? I actually felt sorry for Megan becuase I knew my ex would hurt HER! And guess what, he did. Because addicts dont change. And guess what "interested" you make yourself look like a fool when you dont know the situation and act like you do. I left him because me and my daughters didnt deserve the cheating and drugs. I hope the best for Megan and her boys. Men like my ex bring good women down!!!
Hey there you Dumbass I do know the situation, I feel sorry for your kids because you got on here and bragged about how crazy you are and in my opinion you not only make yourself look like a fool but a worthless mother too....You said "She found out how crazy I am" did you not? or are you one of those that gets on here and just types words without thinking about what your going to say. Your kids are in a home with a self-proclaimed crazy person. All I can do is pray for the little girls with the not only crazy but borderline retarded mother. Bless them kids little hearts to have to deal with a junkie daddy and a mommy who brags about being crazy.
anonymous

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I hope they block west virginia borders to keep people like you from contaminating the rest of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wharton Discussions

Search the Wharton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min C est moi 54,065
Wanda Blevins Jul 24 g hmm kkf 1
Clinton Camp (May '13) Jul 21 Pam Doss 16
Stolen 4wheeler Jul 18 Looking 1
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun '14 Cathy 5,634
Mountain Laurel Jun '14 Investigations 2
joel cook (Jul '13) Jun '14 Seriously 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wharton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wharton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wharton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wharton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••