Family hires lawyer after son killed ...

Family hires lawyer after son killed by Denville cop

There are 38 comments on the Asbury Park Press story from Jun 28, 2008, titled Family hires lawyer after son killed by Denville cop. In it, Asbury Park Press reports that:

The family of the 2005 Morris Knolls High School graduate shot and killed by a Denville police officer after a traffic stop retained an attorney on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Too Bad

Romulus, MI

#21 Jul 6, 2008
the kid didn't drive through EB...they wouldn't be able to find their guns nestled in their fat guts.

Then again, they prefer to let others kill kids in our town.
rot in hell

Plainsboro, NJ

#22 Jul 6, 2008
Too Bad wrote:
the kid didn't drive through EB...they wouldn't be able to find their guns nestled in their fat guts.
Then again, they prefer to let others kill kids in our town.
may that poor family peace in this most difficult time find
I AM

Romulus, MI

#23 Jul 6, 2008
you're missing a verb you illiterate piece of Cleveland Steamer trash. We know Monroe Moron is pimping out his kids to pay for his crack habit.
shut up already

Warren, NJ

#24 Aug 13, 2008
some of you ppl r just so f***ing stupid and don't know What the f**k your even talking about just shut the f**k up already!!! for example East Brunswick wharton and Rockaway
Newarksmells

Romulus, MI

#25 Aug 13, 2008
Huh? If the cop was so innocent, why is a special grand jury being empaneled to investigate this cop's actions? Why would a cop give up control of the situation by crawling in on his knees? Way too many problems with this cop's story, and justice cannot be served until all the information comes out.

Until then, we will NOT shut up.
toomuchagain

Romulus, MI

#26 Aug 13, 2008
who cares anyway...let's talk about me. I'm so very important that I must dominate all forums whether its here or nj.com
Howell Rocks

Stamford, CT

#27 Apr 3, 2009
Doug wrote:
I lived in that sewer state for many years and unfortunately this is not an unusual story. If you so much as rev your engine too loudly at a traffic stop in NJ you run the risk of getting your brains blown out. And all this pansy cop has to do is say he "feared for his life" and nothing will happen to him. He'll probably get a commendation for bravery at one of their awards ceremonies they'll always throwing for themselves. Thanks to nepotism and cronyism every police dept.in NJ is corrupt as the day is long and is staffed by a bunch of rowdy beer swilling, trigger happy, lying goons.
Y DONT YOU STFU AND STAY IN THE OHIO FORUMS.MORON
FOOL

Stamford, CT

#28 Apr 3, 2009
marie wrote:
I totally agree with Doug. This is a police state that sits around like pansy's waiting for the speeder on their way to work.
THATS PART OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
UK SUQS

Stamford, CT

#29 Apr 3, 2009
kyle wrote:
the cop is right in this i went to school with this kid and he was a thug he wanted to drink and drive and do drugs.he also loved to talk about how he ran from the cops and how he was so proud of the tickets he got.just look at his myspace it shows it all u dont even need to know him to see he was a trouble maker
WOW HE DRANK AND RAN FROM THE COPS, SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD REASON TO KILL HIM

Since: Apr 11

Bronx, NY

#30 Aug 18, 2011
THAT STORY WAS SO SAD.....( Enjoy life you never know when it will come to an end)

~ www.procleanersnj.com ~
lloyd

Running Springs, CA

#31 Sep 3, 2011
If you weren't actually there, don't judge the officer!
The Dude

Astoria, NY

#32 Sep 3, 2011
F**king fascists.
person

Kenvil, NJ

#33 Sep 16, 2011
may he rest in peace
whoaa

New York, NY

#34 Mar 13, 2012
crazy

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#35 Mar 17, 2012
Wasn't there some video from the scene? If it's the one I saw then the cop had every right to shoot. Didn't the cop try turning the car off? That's why he leaned into the window?
BoBo

Jersey City, NJ

#36 Apr 8, 2012
Over and done a long time ago. The cops could have handled it better but the kid put himself in the situation due to various facotrs. Time to move on.
pshh

New York, NY

#37 Apr 25, 2012
sad
whoaa

New York, NY

#38 May 21, 2012
nuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Mazurkiewicz, Dec 30 wondering 1
Special Education in Randolph Sep '17 Randolph mom 2
News Randolph students at game tested for alcohol Sep '17 Kim 2
Huge Garage Sale Sep '17 Ashleekim 1
News Longtime auto dealer J.B. Grecco developing Sho... (Sep '10) Mar '17 Kim 19
Dover police (Apr '13) Feb '17 Ant 2
News 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide at NJ clinic (Mar '09) Feb '17 Her side- 71

Wharton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharton Mortgages