Judged:

Nicole Wright
Another article by another dictator-wannabe. I don't smoke anymore (I'm pregnant), and at this point I don't know if I'll smoke again, but I certainly won't dictate to others what they can or cannot do! Smoking inside is prohibited. Smoking outside makes more sense. I guess when it offends certain people, they should do what normal thinking people would do- walk away! I can't stand tongue piercings (also incredibly bad for your health believe it or not), but I'm not writing letters to the paper to attempt to shame people to take that eight away!
Reply 4 Yesterday at 6:03am

Thena Sky South River Senior
First, congrats on quitting, you are a wonderful Mother! I really hope you keep it up after the baby is born. Your children will likely get more time on earth with you because of it.
I don't like the idea of taking anyone's rights away either. The only time I have a problem is when I can't avoid it. In Maryland smoking within buildings (other than your home of course) is prohibited. However, people have taken to smoking at the entrances. I don't know the specifics but they are suppose to be something around 25 feet from the building. Nobody enforces this. There are several places I have to go that force me to walk through a cloud of smoke just to get inside. It's gross. Even holding my breath, my skin soaks those lovely chemicals in. In cases where you can't avoid it therefore my right to breath clean air is removed then I'm all for stricter rules.
Anywho, I agree with you. Smokers have rights too and should have designated areas that allows us non-smokers the right to safe breathing as well.
Reply 3 Yesterday at 6:52am

Cash Banister Top Commenter Works at Demo-Listen Records
Where in the Constitution is there written the right to smoke? Another myth up in smoke.
Reply Yesterday at 7:56am
Judy Hin Works at Gavins
If people were so concerned about their health, they wouldn't even live in cancer-ridden New Jersey
Reply 2 Yesterday at 5:01pm

Brian Hickey
There is nothing worse than the grocery store. You can't get in or out without having to pass people that are desperately smoking their last cigarette before entering. Or the lighting up as they exit as if they were stranded on an island for 2 months.
Reply 1 Yesterday at 5:20am

Ellen van Amstel-Oates Works at I work for "THE MAN"!!!
OMG this sickens me!!! The intolerance is repulsive!!! Smokers have been banned from all buildings , most public sidewalks and public parks and this self righteous nut job still wants to complain. Get a life, maybe if this woman had a life she herself was interested in she woudn't be scoping out all the smokers in the smoking lounge area for hours. Pathetic!
Reply 6 hours ago

Sheri Dietz West Morris Central High School
If you'd like to comment where she can see it...http://www.topix.com/wire /city/budd-lake-nj
Reply 6 hours ago

Last I heard this is a free country and what people choose to do is none of my business unless it affects me. Stop creeping on people and worry about yourself.