Mom gets plenty of support to kick sons out the door

There are 6 comments on the Mar 10, 2008, Chicago Tribune story titled Mom gets plenty of support to kick sons out the door. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

DEAR ABBY: Please tell "Stressed-Out Mom," the retired woman whose two sons, ages 22 and 24, live with her for free , that the only "mistake" she has made was not requiring them to behave like adults before ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 07

New Lenox, Illinois

#44 Mar 12, 2008
Livin the Dream wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, if Polarity is the example of what's available as men, then I'll very happily stay very happily single.
Ummm, isn't Polarity a woman?
Just a Thought

Mason City, IA

#46 Mar 12, 2008
jennijaks wrote:
<quoted text> Ummm, isn't Polarity a woman?
He says he's a 32 year old man.
Just a Thought

Mason City, IA

#47 Mar 12, 2008
Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
He says he's a 32 year old man.
I was just reading some Tales from the Front. I believe it is Rational who is the 32 year old man. I get the two mixed up.

Since: Oct 07

New Lenox, Illinois

#48 Mar 13, 2008
Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just reading some Tales from the Front. I believe it is Rational who is the 32 year old man. I get the two mixed up.
Me too.
EEE

Westmont, IL

#50 Mar 13, 2008
jennijaks wrote:
<quoted text>Me too.
I don't know that Polarity has ever declared a gender in these forums.

I always assumed male.

But I think s/he is deliberately vague on the topic and I kind of don't need to know.

Though I stand by my previous assertion that Polarity, steph, & Dienne are all the same person...
Belinda

Roseland, NJ

#51 Mar 14, 2008
EEE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that Polarity has ever declared a gender in these forums.
I always assumed male.
But I think s/he is deliberately vague on the topic and I kind of don't need to know.
Though I stand by my previous assertion that Polarity, steph, & Dienne are all the same person...
I want to say that something in a recent forum indicated to me that Polarity is a female. I think it was the discussion on the man who was married 40 yrs and just found out his wife had a baby before they met.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thinking of living in dover (Jul '07) Apr 10 Colbuzzsaw 22
News Owner of Albanese Sports Gallery in Belvidere a... (Jan '09) Mar 30 BSD 5
police closed victory gardens on nov 20 (Nov '09) Mar 28 Colbuzzsaw 11
News Canceling E-ZPass account not so easy (Sep '08) Mar '15 Want my money back 22
News What's up, docks? Lake Hopatcong has 2,183 of them Jan '15 blaxout 1
Wharton's Roller Derby to Host Charity Game (May '14) May '14 Psycho 78s 1
News Text sender could be civilly liable for N.J. wreck (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Wharton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]