me bitch

Oceana, WV

#2 Aug 4, 2011
worried about her wrote:
Have you heard about Emma Blankenship she is a whore she wants Dustin back so bad she can't stand herself but she has a new man now and his name is James hmm wonder how long he will put up with her...all she does any more is party and have sex I don't know y anybody wud want her:)btw she used to be a good kid but now she is just a whore
Well so what if she is she knows right from wrong but maybe she needs someone who cares and u people don't care but she will be ok I hope
1 post removed
dumbass

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2011
Why the fu-ck post something and act like your answering your a dork
me bitch

Oceana, WV

#5 Aug 11, 2011
well i just think its so dumb to get on hear talking about people its just childest and dumb so grow up and get a life <3
you know me

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Aug 24, 2012
okay emma is a good person okay we dont talk nomore but we were really good friends when she was in school but you guys need to grow up and leave emma alone
MY
emma

Gilbert, WV

#7 Aug 24, 2012
well since every body knows that I don't care what other people think about me you all should know that your just wasting your breathe about me and as far as Dustin goes he's getting married tomorrow and I'm so happy for him and Amanda, I moved on within a month that we was apart, and I would love to know how I am such a whore whenever I have been in a relationship for a year and a half with a guy and I couldn't ask for any better, I start my college classes very soon and I plan on getting the hell up out of Mingo County as soon as I can there is nothing but pill heads, whores and trifling girls around here, so with that being said keep on talking about me your not hurting me none. I am happy with the life that I have and I have proved everyone wrong were every body has said I would be a pill head and all of that, and I am making something of myself so my daddy, my baby, my Uncle Eugene, and my Bubby Jaime will be proud of me, I have so much for myself and this place nor pills will bring me down!(:
much love, Emma
Kuddos

Lizemores, WV

#8 Sep 1, 2012
emma wrote:
well since every body knows that I don't care what other people think about me you all should know that your just wasting your breathe about me and as far as Dustin goes he's getting married tomorrow and I'm so happy for him and Amanda, I moved on within a month that we was apart, and I would love to know how I am such a whore whenever I have been in a relationship for a year and a half with a guy and I couldn't ask for any better, I start my college classes very soon and I plan on getting the hell up out of Mingo County as soon as I can there is nothing but pill heads, whores and trifling girls around here, so with that being said keep on talking about me your not hurting me none. I am happy with the life that I have and I have proved everyone wrong were every body has said I would be a pill head and all of that, and I am making something of myself so my daddy, my baby, my Uncle Eugene, and my Bubby Jaime will be proud of me, I have so much for myself and this place nor pills will bring me down!(:
much love, Emma
You tell em girlie hold it head high always and be all u can be
herbie

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 8, 2013
dont judge her look words at your life words hurt love you emma

LOL

Mineral Wells, WV

#10 Feb 11, 2013
well emma dont listen to ppl they wil talk bout u no matter what u do in my book ur doing everything right u have a great man taking care of u and i know u are gonna be a great mommy to ur lil one and i know u will be ok but as for the ppl on here they will never have what u have babygirl and thats why there just talking bout u baby girl so dont listen to them i love ya lots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr RSM 4,245
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Garret Cline May '17 Curious George 1
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7

Wharncliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages