does any1 know Hugh or Casey!

does any1 know Hugh or Casey!

Posted in the Wharncliffe Forum

oldfriend

Ransom, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Hugh Colangelo or Casey Adams!
Heard that they were divorced and was wondering if there was any truth in it. We all went to high school together and I always had a slight crush on Frogg but I never let him know. Wondering where he is at now and is he still single?
Daughter-In-Law

Millwood, WV

#2 Mar 16, 2012
Frog is my father in law and yes he got divorced from his first wife, but he remarried and is very happy and doing very well.......
dcanter

Lake City, FL

#3 Jun 14, 2013
oldfriend wrote:
Hugh Colangelo or Casey Adams!
Heard that they were divorced and was wondering if there was any truth in it. We all went to high school together and I always had a slight crush on Frogg but I never let him know. Wondering where he is at now and is he still single?
would your last name be butcher lol
dcanter

Lake City, FL

#4 Jun 14, 2013
would name be butcher lolo hi ther kat
dcanter

Lake City, FL

#5 Jun 14, 2013
I know casey and frog hope thry are doing good have not seen them in years
Knows

Millwood, WV

#6 Sep 14, 2013
Well I know Hugh and Casey and Hugh has a good woman now and I don't think Casey even lives over there now Hugh is a good man glad he got him a real woman this time and Casey is a good man to as far as I know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Garret Cline (May '17) May '17 Curious George 1
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7

Wharncliffe Jobs

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages