Posted in the Wharncliffe Forum

just wondering

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2009
Just wondering what he did
4 _your info

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2009
he went to jail, cause he beat his dad up over that slut drug head of a person that he's married too. he's (randy) been supplying her with drugs for ever and he gets her the drugs and she does FAVORS for him, if you get my meaning. and before anyone says this isn't so, I KNOW FOR A FACT - IT IS TRUE. he caught them and he just blew up. now his dad(randy) is in the hospital doesn't know if he's really going to make it or not. he's in logan in the cardic care unit. so it looks like if his dad does make it, he just might get the slut after all. cause he's going to press charges against him. THE SLUT needs to leave ben creek and ruin some ones elses life. she's already messed up this one and the one she had before. she lost her first 2 boys to her ex mother in law and whats going to happen to these little ones that she's got now. the welfare has already taken them once and randy got them, but, he'll not get them again. this family is nothing but a mess. its a wonder that he hadn't killed randy. but, he sure came close to it, from what i understand.
thats just nasty

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2009
sounds like to me the father in law is just as guilty as the daughter in law. Why would he sleep with his sons wife and how in the hell did he get custody of those kids because he is a sick sob hope those kids are not little girls because it hard telling what he has done to them .
JUST ME

Elkview, WV

#4 Sep 9, 2010
amy takes her teeth out when she gives me head.
fence post

AOL

#5 Sep 10, 2010
There are alot of perverted men on the creek. It must be in the water.
JUST ME

Elkview, WV

#6 Sep 10, 2010
me kevin and randy just tell the truth
Curious

Hansford, WV

#7 Oct 31, 2010
Just seen the jail report and Kevin is back in jail again. Does anybody know what he has done now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Lahoozaher 4,192
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
Garret Cline May 15 Curious George 1
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7

Wharncliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages