First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Spencer, WV

#1 Mar 13, 2011
Its a shame you cant even take your kids to the park for all the dope heads foaming out the mouth wanting a pill.the kids cant enjoy the park.
lol

Powellton, WV

#2 Mar 24, 2011
no its ashame that the same ol faces calling the shots at the ol firehouse is calling the shots at the park now thats ashame should be new faces not the same ugly asses lol lol.
Anonymous

Powellton, WV

#3 Mar 24, 2011
they aint nobody saying anything about the firehouse we are talking about all these pill heads that come around passing out when our kids are tring to play at the park and if you all want someone different in the firehouse then get your sorry butts out when they have the community meeting and vote them out if you dont like it.Not our fault with all the dope heads around this stupid community.
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Mar 24, 2011
THATS JUST IT THEY KEEP THE MEETINGS TO THERE SELFS AND FAMILY THEY WONT PUT IT IN THE PAPER ANY WAY THEY AINT NEVER HAD A COMMUNITY MEETING BECAUSE THEY KNOW IF ITS DONE RIGHT THEY WOULD BE VOTED OUT LOL LOL.
Anonymous

Powellton, WV

#5 Mar 25, 2011
it dont need to be in the paper,you go and request a community you are the community aint you.Besides we aint talking about the fire members any way it the dope heads in places they dont need to be when your kids are tring to play.they aint nobody doing anything wrong to worry about being voted out, it much of a firehouse any ways.
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Mar 25, 2011
some firehouse as you call it they have a dope head as you call it for chief and a town drunk for asst chief right if we gonna talk about one lets talk about them all true every body knows it lol lol.
meeeeee

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Mar 26, 2011
I bet they can spell better than you so don't worry about ball make sure they go to school
Anonymous

Spencer, WV

#8 Mar 30, 2011
why are you even talking about the firehouse and members for we was talking about taking our kids to the park to play and can't for the dope heads.so why dont you mind your own business!!!!!!!!!!if you got a problem with the cheif go take it up with him and quit telling us about it.......
lol

Poca, WV

#9 Mar 30, 2011
larry ray why are you on here talking about dope heads and your family does the same thing as the ones you are talking about at the park it dont make since lol lol.
Cry Me A River

Oceana, WV

#10 Mar 31, 2011
Good Luck, because Joey, Brenda and company seems to have both places under control. You, LOL, seem to be the only cry baby on here over and over whining and tear jerking over the fire dept. And park. Get Over It...lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol,...
lol wrote:
THATS JUST IT THEY KEEP THE MEETINGS TO THERE SELFS AND FAMILY THEY WONT PUT IT IN THE PAPER ANY WAY THEY AINT NEVER HAD A COMMUNITY MEETING BECAUSE THEY KNOW IF ITS DONE RIGHT THEY WOULD BE VOTED OUT LOL LOL.
lol

Poca, WV

#11 Mar 31, 2011
I SAY F##K THE FIREDEPT AND THE PARK AND ALL THE GANG AT THE FIRE HOUSE AND PARK ALL THEY HAVE IS TOWN DRUNKS AND DOPE HEADS SOME PLACE LOL LOL LOL YEA THAT DOSS WOMAN SURE DOES HAVE IT UNDER CONTROL CAUSE SHE DONT GET OUT THE HOUSE HER FLUNKIES DOES IT FOR HER LOL LOL.
haha

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Mar 31, 2011
Cry Me A River wrote:
Good Luck, because Joey, Brenda and company seems to have both places under control. You, LOL, seem to be the only cry baby on here over and over whining and tear jerking over the fire dept. And park. Get Over It...lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol,...<quoted text>
maybe they will have maw maw doss a baby shower for saltnpepper what think.
Anonymous

Spencer, WV

#13 Mar 31, 2011
it aint my fault because there dope heads.who is this lol anyways.for the last time we aint talking about the firehouse or the members its tring to let our kids play at the park but you cant do it.who ever this is dont be ashame to say your name on here....they aint nobody whining over it the truth will stand when the world is on fire...
Anonymous

Spencer, WV

#14 Mar 31, 2011
who ever this is you was the one that brought up the firehouse and the members not me
Anonymous

Spencer, WV

#15 Mar 31, 2011
by the way i dont do drugs or drink
dont worry about it

AOL

#16 Mar 31, 2011
whoever is talken about larry rays family probably dont have no right to talk, because your family probably does it too, and it aint your place to even talk about his family... did anyone ask for your two sence? hell no!!
Anonymous

Spencer, WV

#17 Mar 31, 2011
thats right!!!!!!!!!!
co ncerned

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Apr 15, 2012
listen i go to the park with my grandson and i have never seen anyone like you described,the only thing i think should be changed at the park is i think the bathrooms,or at least one of them should be opened for the people,or do youall want them to squat in the corner under the tables?
FYI

Gilbert, WV

#19 Apr 16, 2012
They TRIED opening a restroom and what happened? Items in the restroom got stolen...so now it all stays locked up. Nuff' said...
co ncerned wrote:
listen i go to the park with my grandson and i have never seen anyone like you described,the only thing i think should be changed at the park is i think the bathrooms,or at least one of them should be opened for the people,or do youall want them to squat in the corner under the tables?
kathy w

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Apr 16, 2012
who died and left you the boss? that is supposed to be a community park, i was under the impression that the park was to be shared equally and not only when it is rented ,there are camaras so how much could they do maybe pee in the floor i assure you we would make sure that would not happen ,you all try to act as if it belongs to only afew and is to be used only if we pay to rent the park

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr frd 4,144
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun 14 freddy 1,771
Garret Cline May '17 Curious George 1
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7

Wharncliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages