Prayer For the Brownings ( Faye's family

Prayer For the Brownings ( Faye's family

Posted in the Wharncliffe Forum

Angie Browning

Bluefield, WV

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Hey for those who are concerned about my mothers weel being she is very sick...have to stop Dyalisis and hospice is now came in...they said she could possilbly make a week or less...she is content with it and ready to go with jesus...so pray for us to have strength thru this trial...Thanks to everyone who has prayed and had my moms heart on their minds...please pray for dad he is really takin it very hard...im tellin it on here incase i forgot someone to call so sorry if i haven't but just goin thru alot...everyone is welcom to come and pay their respects...thanks again

Angie, Bud, Buddy Wayne,Jody,Darin,and her grand babies
misty cline compton

Ogden, AR

#2 Oct 3, 2010
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I AM TRULY SORRY FOR
EVERYTHING THAT YOU ALL ARE GOING THRU . I LOST MY MOM ON 10/05/01 AND MY DAD ON 03/19/06 AND IT IS THE HARDEST THING I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH .
I AM NOT IN CHURCH ANYMORE BUT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH
I WILL BE PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU. HOPE HER LAST
DAYS SHE HAS ARE VERY PEACEFULL GOD REALLY HEARS EVERYONES PRAYERS. I THINK THAT THIS IS WHAT TOPIX SHOULD BE USED FOR ! NOT ALL OF THAT TRASH.
joanna sparks

Logan, WV

#3 Oct 4, 2010
I WILL BE PRAYING 4 U & YOUR FAMILY... IF U ME LET ME KNOW....
dcanter

Lake City, FL

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Angie Browning wrote:
Hey for those who are concerned about my mothers weel being she is very sick...have to stop Dyalisis and hospice is now came in...they said she could possilbly make a week or less...she is content with it and ready to go with jesus...so pray for us to have strength thru this trial...Thanks to everyone who has prayed and had my moms heart on their minds...please pray for dad he is really takin it very hard...im tellin it on here incase i forgot someone to call so sorry if i haven't but just goin thru alot...everyone is welcom to come and pay their respects...thanks again
Angie, Bud, Buddy Wayne,Jody,Darin,and her grand babies
sorry
dcanter

Lake City, FL

#5 Jun 14, 2013
sorry to hear about fay she was good people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr what? 4,307
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Garret Cline (May '17) May '17 Curious George 1
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7

Wharncliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages