First Prev
of 3
Next Last
angie

Milton, WV

#45 Sep 15, 2010
utttoh wrote:
oh by the way does jay even know their kin ,,i mean grandmas are sisters nd i think their kin with your grand ma lean...cause my mom fannie ,mausie jays granny nd yours nd tinys granny lean are all sisters...humm dont that make jody nd tiny cousins to like i said like mother like daughter..sick
hey u dumbasses renae and jay were 5th cousins to be exact and my pappy always said don't count after third lol
just do it

Danville, KY

#46 Sep 15, 2010
well has the fight took place yet? reading this is like watching OLTL...LMAO
tunred him down

AOL

#47 Sep 18, 2010
just do it wrote:
well has the fight took place yet? reading this is like watching OLTL...LMAO
they're not going to fight over her she's not worth it,just one of ben creeks skanks she's like a merry go round almost every mans had a ride on it.
my opinion

Milton, WV

#48 Sep 18, 2010
tunred him down wrote:
<quoted text>they're not going to fight over her she's not worth it,just one of ben creeks skanks she's like a merry go round almost every mans had a ride on it.
lmfao u jealous they ain't road you yet ,turned him down,and it is turned not tunred...smartass
wow

United States

#49 Oct 11, 2010
i have a crazy question is rosebud and jarvis brother and sister or wat are they i seen something on other topix on them that has me wondering does anyone actually know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVSP make Drug and DUI arrest; Other criminal c... Dec 9 Good Job 3
Who is the sexiest man on Ben Creek (Feb '13) Oct '14 sallybaby 19
Hit and run Sep '14 Forrest Gump 2
Community alert (May '10) Sep '14 Concerned 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
Last decendant buried in Hatfield C... Jul '14 hatfield 1
tats (Apr '14) Apr '14 joe bob 1
Wharncliffe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wharncliffe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wharncliffe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wharncliffe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News