First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LMAO

AOL

#1 Jul 24, 2010
E RUNYON is trying to kick R BROWNING out and she begged him not to she's on her way out the new has wore off,Lord help Beth he be back after her.
funny

Gilbert, WV

#2 Jul 27, 2010
Iknew that would happen eventually. I hope that Beth is strong enough now to tell him where he can get off. Let him suffer for what he has done all these yrs. And for Nae you knowed better!
i heard it

AOL

#3 Jul 28, 2010
Rumors has it that he wants beth back,heard some people talking about it at bonnie's store the other day.
wondering

AOL

#4 Aug 1, 2010
I knowed he would be hitting on you so does all of ben creek,I hope your mom does'nt have to go thru with what connie did worry about what he was going to do to beth next.
4 real

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2010
this is their life so let them live it .
if she takes him back it is her life.
why dont you people worry about your own life !!!
wondering

AOL

#6 Aug 3, 2010
She finally packed her bags and left him,best thing she could have done.
WOW

Gilbert, WV

#7 Aug 3, 2010
wondering wrote:
She finally packed her bags and left him,best thing she could have done.
Too funny Just seen Renae on a motorcycle with eric yesterday..hmm when did she pack her bags and leave.
sick

Danville, WV

#8 Aug 20, 2010
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny Just seen Renae on a motorcycle with eric yesterday..hmm when did she pack her bags and leave.
honney i heard she was tryin to get jay back her nd her mommy ...sick also i heard that renaes grandma nd jays grandma are sisters gross thats sick of them...but they are sick people out therenamely them
smart

AOL

#9 Aug 21, 2010
Ranea going to play them both Eric and Jay.
Wellll

Gilbert, WV

#10 Aug 21, 2010
smart wrote:
Ranea going to play them both Eric and Jay.
Just like her MOMMY is playing her hubby lol.
amen

Wharton, WV

#11 Aug 21, 2010
Wellll wrote:
<quoted text> Just like her MOMMY is playing her hubby lol.
and the funny thing is jay would take her back because he likes bein a FOOL...i heard his sister is gonna beat the shit out of her...lol
amen

Wharton, WV

#12 Aug 21, 2010
Wellll wrote:
<quoted text> Just like her MOMMY is playing her hubby lol.
oh and her mommy is a big pillo wh**e..like mother like daughter
leeann

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2010
sick wrote:
<quoted text>honney i heard she was tryin to get jay back her nd her mommy ...sick also i heard that renaes grandma nd jays grandma are sisters gross thats sick of them...but they are sick people out therenamely them
first of all,tiny wouldn't have jay you all must be jealous of my sister.its a shame ya won't put ya real name,ya all have to use a fake ass name.
leeann

United States

#14 Aug 21, 2010
amen wrote:
<quoted text>oh and her mommy is a big pillo wh**e..like mother like daughter
thats my fu**ing sister your talking about,how would you feel if i talked about your brother or sister.so you need to stop.because i know you won't tell ya name like i did.cause i don't give a dam to give my name.and as for nae,shes young and more power to her,so if you do comment back,tell you ya are if ya ain't scared.if ya don't don't even bother. the whore must be you???????
LEEANN
wondering

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 21, 2010
leeann wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all,tiny wouldn't have jay you all must be jealous of my sister.its a shame ya won't put ya real name,ya all have to use a fake ass name.
tiny who
utttoh

Uneeda, WV

#16 Aug 21, 2010
leeann wrote:
<quoted text>
thats my fu**ing sister your talking about,how would you feel if i talked about your brother or sister.so you need to stop.because i know you won't tell ya name like i did.cause i don't give a dam to give my name.and as for nae,shes young and more power to her,so if you do comment back,tell you ya are if ya ain't scared.if ya don't don't even bother. the whore must be you???????
LEEANN
i wouldnt tell anyone your family!renaes been a whore eversince i can remember or since she has grown to be like her mother...pill whores neither of them can keep a good man for their drug habbit,they both had good ones nd they couldnt keeep ther legs closed to their drug buddies...lmao ..i guess them guys are ignorant and blind...gosh i wonder what kinda hold they got on them ..one is a church goin man nd the other is renaes cousin..now you tell me how sick they are ,but i guess you wouldnt know cauz your on pills yourself,nd know i wont tell my name cauz im family dear...i wonder how renae liked f**king her cousin ..it aint cauz she loved him i beleive its the family thing...ewww sick!!!!!!
utttoh

Uneeda, WV

#17 Aug 21, 2010
oh by the way does jay even know their kin ,,i mean grandmas are sisters nd i think their kin with your grand ma lean...cause my mom fannie ,mausie jays granny nd yours nd tinys granny lean are all sisters...humm dont that make jody nd tiny cousins to like i said like mother like daughter..sick
connie may

AOL

#18 Aug 22, 2010
utttoh wrote:
oh by the way does jay even know their kin ,,i mean grandmas are sisters nd i think their kin with your grand ma lean...cause my mom fannie ,mausie jays granny nd yours nd tinys granny lean are all sisters...humm dont that make jody nd tiny cousins to like i said like mother like daughter..sick
Witch one of my sisters or brothers is on here talking about my mom [Fannie]I beleive this was none of them so you keep my moms name out of your f**king mouth i'm the only one that gets on topix, the rest of them go to church,and the others don't have computers and keep her sister Lran outt of it to ,it ain't none of your buisness who they sleep around with,if you are my family you would put your name up here,the Brownings are not scared to use their real name,you ain't packing the same blood we are or you would put it up here,you scared a$$ b!tch.
Truth

Gilbert, WV

#19 Aug 22, 2010
utttoh wrote:
Also then Tiny married her cousins husband this time to how funny.
uttoh

Danville, WV

#20 Aug 22, 2010
connie may wrote:
<quoted text>Witch one of my sisters or brothers is on here talking about my mom [Fannie]I beleive this was none of them so you keep my moms name out of your f**king mouth i'm the only one that gets on topix, the rest of them go to church,and the others don't have computers and keep her sister Lran outt of it to ,it ain't none of your buisness who they sleep around with,if you are my family you would put your name up here,the Brownings are not scared to use their real name,you ain't packing the same blood we are or you would put it up here,you scared a$$ b!tch.
connie , i didnt mean it that way i meant she was like a mother to me she was good woman,ima older woman so what im try to say is im old enough to no tiny and jody are kin threw fannie nd lean thats there grandmas nd renae nd emmas boy jay are kin threw maudie nd fannie nd lean because there all 3 sisters..nothing against fannie nd lean nd maudie,,,what im sayin is they all should have known better because thats incest now aint it..nd besides why are you gettin mad at me when look how your own daughter got done by renae

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felony arrest may lead to multiple charges for ... Jan 18 blade 1
WVSP make Drug and DUI arrest; Other criminal c... Dec '14 bump 4
Who is the sexiest man on Ben Creek (Feb '13) Oct '14 sallybaby 19
Hit and run Sep '14 Forrest Gump 2
Community alert (May '10) Sep '14 Concerned 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
Last decendant buried in Hatfield C... (Jul '14) Jul '14 hatfield 1
Wharncliffe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wharncliffe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:28 pm PST