“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#20579 Jul 27, 2013
Don't you mean "you're?"
Apparently, you're not caught up on any kind of intelligence, Duhmmy.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog......Now your trying to reverse what you do onto me. Saying that I say one thing and blame others? That is your M.O. I am not caught up on internet intelligence......you are.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20580 Jul 27, 2013
You are now grasping at strews Sundog. Pointing out a misspelled word. Wow.....you really got me there. I have admitted in the past that I sometimes misspell words. By golly gee wilikers you are so sharp. That is why you started your own race and follow Obama blindly. Or did you just get out of bacon haters lap? Either or, it does not matter. You can not debate without insults. You use the insults to cover your inability to answer and use it as a diversion to try and sound like you know it all. Arthur was right about you.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20581 Jul 27, 2013
Sundog.....I would not jump on Crowley about reading books. You have had a string of reading and comprehension blunders on here. I think you should try reading a book. I do not know if they have Dick and Jane books anymore to occupy your week.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20582 Jul 27, 2013
Not at all, Mr No Education at all. If you are going to claim that my only education is an Internet education, then I don't have a problem pointing out that you are ignorant.

So are you saying that you don't use insults? Because if you are, then you're lying.

So now, you are an uneducated liar. Anything else you want to add to your resume?
Well Duh wrote:
You are now grasping at strews Sundog. Pointing out a misspelled word. Wow.....you really got me there. I have admitted in the past that I sometimes misspell words. By golly gee wilikers you are so sharp. That is why you started your own race and follow Obama blindly. Or did you just get out of bacon haters lap? Either or, it does not matter. You can not debate without insults. You use the insults to cover your inability to answer and use it as a diversion to try and sound like you know it all. Arthur was right about you.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20583 Jul 27, 2013
Actually, the fact that I don't fully understand the insane rumblings of Mountain Dew meth heads like you and Cowardly is not a statement on my education. It's a statement on your lack of one.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....I would not jump on Crowley about reading books. You have had a string of reading and comprehension blunders on here. I think you should try reading a book. I do not know if they have Dick and Jane books anymore to occupy your week.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20585 Jul 27, 2013
Was any part of this supposed to make sense, mush mouth, or were you trying to sound like you had a mouth full of feces and a head full of empty space?

Or maybe you have a mouth full of Crowley?

It's hard to believe that you can type while servicing your boyfriend. Is that what they call multi-tasking in the idiot world.
Well Duh wrote:
Wow Sundog.....you are really stupid and did not read or comprehend anything. Nice comeback with mountain dew and meth. And you just did not read or can see when the insults really came in. So now I own you, for you do not know anything. You shall not be sundog from now on. You are going to be known as sunpuppy. You can not read or comprehend. You bore people with the same insults. You are a bigot and hypocrtic. Therefore you must be trained like a puppy. Unless you are to busy eating peanut butter off Obama's nut sack?
Bellevue, MI

#20586 Jul 27, 2013
Well Duh wrote:

Nobody jumped on him for reading. He was jumped on because he's dumb and can't read.

Like you.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20587 Jul 27, 2013
What is this? Comedy Central is much more enjoyable. How about calling this Insult Central.
Arthur

United States

#20588 Jul 27, 2013
To anyone who doesnt think the media is in bed with the Obama government ask yourself this. Why is there no reporting of the massacre in Egypt yesterday? Over 100 dead, killed by the same government Obama is illegally funding. Doesnt look good for the mighty Obama, that is why. I dont need no stinkin waiver.
8 posts removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20597 Jul 27, 2013
It is much like konservative komedy klassic in here with these such airheads.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20598 Jul 27, 2013
Weepy wrote:
It is much like konservative komedy klassic in here with these such airheads.
Yeah, it's fun to watch. Ole Cowardly's reading a book. He wanted us to know.

;)
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#20599 Jul 27, 2013
BlkBarbie and DeeDee!!
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#20600 Jul 27, 2013
BlkBarbie and DeeDee!
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20602 Jul 27, 2013
So you take yourmpolitical,advice from a pharmacist? That explains a lot. Your pharmacist is probably just mad because he can't rip off Medicare anymore.

Ummmm...I'm on vacation for two weeks. This is the first full,day of vacation.

Mooching off my son?

You mean the one I paid for 4 years of college for? The one I bought a truck and drift boat for?

That son?

Yeah, I'm going to get a free fishing trip out of the deal.

What have you ever given your kids besides bail money?
We are in this together wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I did a little reading, then some errands. Stopped by our local pharmacy and laughed my ass off as the pharmacist cussed Ostooge and his health care plan. Also got a kick out of the pharmacist saying that he could not believe how stupid the voting public is. I definitely need to visit him more often. And by the way Stuck Fick, I thought that you were going to mooch off your son and fish this weekend. More of your lies?
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#20603 Jul 27, 2013
BlkBarbie and DeeDee are saints too. They go to church ince a month.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20604 Jul 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's fun to watch. Ole Cowardly's reading a book. He wanted us to know.
;)
The addition of witless-kuku gave Crowley/Duh the third stooge and becomes even more kkkomical.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20605 Jul 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
So you take yourmpolitical,advice from a pharmacist? That explains a lot. Your pharmacist is probably just mad because he can't rip off Medicare anymore.
Ummmm...I'm on vacation for two weeks. This is the first full,day of vacation.
Mooching off my son?
You mean the one I paid for 4 years of college for? The one I bought a truck and drift boat for?
That son?
Yeah, I'm going to get a free fishing trip out of the deal.
What have you ever given your kids besides bail money?
<quoted text>
LMAO
2 posts removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20608 Jul 27, 2013
Q: How many Crowley's does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None. Too complex for their tiny minds.
1 post removed
exil

Chapmanville, WV

#20610 Jul 27, 2013
get a life.
2 posts removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20613 Jul 27, 2013
In San Francisco 200 people were hired by the ad for full time work. Then they made them all part time and now they can not even afford health care. This is the real sad part. It is a call center for Obama care to help people get health insurance through this program. Obama knows how to help his fellow Americans. Promises full time and then they are told part time and all this for his signature tax that is the staple of his presidency. Talk about ironic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felony arrest may lead to multiple charges for ... Jan 18 blade 1
WVSP make Drug and DUI arrest; Other criminal c... Dec '14 bump 4
Who is the sexiest man on Ben Creek (Feb '13) Oct '14 sallybaby 19
Hit and run Sep '14 Forrest Gump 2
Community alert (May '10) Sep '14 Concerned 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
Last decendant buried in Hatfield C... (Jul '14) Jul '14 hatfield 1
Wharncliffe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wharncliffe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:50 pm PST