what dew you think of jennifer parker...

what dew you think of jennifer parker blevins

Posted in the Wharncliffe Forum

lady bug

Powellton, WV

#1 Jan 14, 2011
does anyone know who got the rumor started that jennifer parker blevins is a hoe
monkey

Gilbert, WV

#2 Jan 14, 2011
i heard destiny lester started it and she i heard it was that she was a lizzy and well she is so wrong she is my bestfriend
i kno

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2011
jennifer is like one of best friends and i know that destiny would do something like that cuz she has did it before..and NO jennifer is NOT a hoe...!!
i kno

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2011
jennifer, you know who i am and im not gonna let anybody talk sh*t bout you...your my bestie and it really p*sses me off that ppl want to say dumb crap bout things that they dont even kno nuttin bout.. -B
jennifer

Gilbert, WV

#5 Jan 15, 2011
who are u i kno person????????
i kno

Hillsboro, WV

#6 Jan 15, 2011
jennifer wrote:
who are u i kno person????????
do you remember our trip to walmart..?? haha..lol.. the hats we bought..??
monkey

Gilbert, WV

#7 Jan 15, 2011
yeah that was fun and well im getting mad becuase no one is coming out and tell me who started that rumor about jennifer
i kno

Hillsboro, WV

#8 Jan 15, 2011
yeah, i almost kno it was destiny..
monkey

Verner, WV

#9 Jan 16, 2011
ive heard that she asked natalie manuel i think that is how u spell it if she was gay and natalie was like who did u hear that from and first of all im not and well destiny told her that she couldnt say. she is getting on my nerves she needs to stop starting stuff because she is jealous of people
connie

AOL

#10 Jan 19, 2011
well this is destiny mamaw connie,all the heck you all are fit for is to start trouble with her, she is not aloud to get back on topix,you all are just kids not old enough to worring about boy friends let alone who calls you a lizzy and trying to keep trouble going,if thats the only name you will be called in life you will be one lucky girl,all you all are is bullies who run in packs,but get you by your self it's a whole different story your so called friends you have their not your friend u will find that out in the long run,trust me i no,y don't u just drop all this drama and worry about getting a education.
JENNIFER PARKER-BLEVINS

Verner, WV

#11 Jan 19, 2011
destiny's mamaw im not startin nothing she was the one that is starting the stuff starting a rumor that i am a lizzy. and o, not no bully and if u new have of the stuff she does at school. well im going to stop writing because if she was the one who started it she should tell me not just sit around bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Caring 4,303
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Garret Cline (May '17) May '17 Curious George 1
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7

Wharncliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages