Chris Cantrell is found dead at his fathers house!

Created by BEN CREEKER on Apr 10, 2009

16 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes it is true

just call his sister

BEN CREEKER

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Apr 10, 2009
please pray4 his family
pray for us

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2009
yes i am chris cantrell aunt yes he has passed on it is a very hard shock for us .he was only twenty eight years old .him and his father held a very close bond he had the best stepmom anyone could have ask for.please pray for us this is very hard and the two children he left behind.love and prayers to all of you.
ben creeker

Frazeysburg, OH

#3 Apr 11, 2009
i know for a fact he & his sister joanna sparks was very close she is taking it very hard please pray 4 her because she has a bad sickness herself!!!
goodfreind

Gilbert, WV

#4 Apr 24, 2009
He was a good freind of mine,, i grew up with him most of our lives... Im Gonna miss ole ribe!Please keep Ole Joe In your prayers ,, hes tha only paw i got left
shhhhhh_its-a-se cret

Java, VA

#5 Nov 27, 2010
Chris Cantrell is dearly missed by a lot of people. exspecially his family. every time i look at his grave is almost cry... R.I.P.
Saddened to the bone

Ransom, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2011
When was this supposed to have happened? I can't find anything on this news of his death anywhere except on topix wharncliffe-wv and stopover-ky site so , when was he supposed to have been found dead at Joe Pete's ? and if something like this topic isn't true why would anyone start this? OMG . If this is true I am so sorry to the whole family. May God be with you all
true

Gilbert, WV

#7 Feb 28, 2011
Saddened to the bone wrote:
When was this supposed to have happened? I can't find anything on this news of his death anywhere except on topix wharncliffe-wv and stopover-ky site so , when was he supposed to have been found dead at Joe Pete's ? and if something like this topic isn't true why would anyone start this? OMG . If this is true I am so sorry to the whole family. May God be with you all
Yes, he is dead. May his family be comforted by the love of God
and may this young man's soul rest in peace. http://mountsfuneralhome.com/obituary/christo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVSP make Drug and DUI arrest; Other criminal c... Dec 9 Good Job 3
Who is the sexiest man on Ben Creek (Feb '13) Oct '14 sallybaby 19
Hit and run Sep '14 Forrest Gump 2
Community alert (May '10) Sep '14 Concerned 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
Last decendant buried in Hatfield C... Jul '14 hatfield 1
tats (Apr '14) Apr '14 joe bob 1
Wharncliffe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wharncliffe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wharncliffe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wharncliffe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News