miner

Beckley, WV

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Hi im looking for a place to rent monthly or weekly i took a bossing job over that way and im tryin to find somewhere to stay so i dont have to drive so far after work thanks
probably

Springfield, NJ

#2 Oct 12, 2012
miner wrote:
Hi im looking for a place to rent monthly or weekly i took a bossing job over that way and im tryin to find somewhere to stay so i dont have to drive so far after work thanks
You'd probably pay a fortune. People around here only want to rent to the trail riders so they can rip them off.
try

Ardsley, NY

#3 Oct 17, 2012
You could talk to jeff and Katrina Morgan. They live at the foot of Ben creek mountain and have a double wide I think they are going to rent out.
like to know

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Oct 18, 2012
try wrote:
You could talk to jeff and Katrina Morgan. They live at the foot of Ben creek mountain and have a double wide I think they are going to rent out.
ou wouldnt have the number would u thank you.
glen alum

Beckley, WV

#5 Oct 20, 2012
would you have a number for them this 2 hr drive is killing me i just need somewhere to sleep nothin else lol
try

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 20, 2012
I don't know their number, but I can try to get it for you. They may be listed in the phonebook.
like to know

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Oct 20, 2012
try wrote:
I don't know their number, but I can try to get it for you. They may be listed in the phonebook.
ok thanks
glen alum

Beckley, WV

#8 Oct 20, 2012
wheres it at exactly i can stop by there on morning after work
try

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 20, 2012
glen alum wrote:
wheres it at exactly i can stop by there on morning after work
If you are coming up from the Gilbert Creek side (the side of the mountain that is really steep) right before you start up the mountain take a right. It looks like a small single lane road that is a dead-end. When you take that right it's just barely up that road on the right. It's a hill gravel drive-way. They live in the double-wide that's on top of the hill. Directly to the left of their home is the double-wide I think they are wanting to rent.
glen alum

Beckley, WV

#10 Oct 21, 2012
Thanks ill try to find it in the morning
try

Ardsley, NY

#11 Oct 22, 2012
Did you find it? I'm sorry, I know I don't give very good directions.
Working man

Verner, WV

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Could someone tell me if they have a trailer to rent? Working in the area looking for place to rent close to job.
Working man

Verner, WV

#13 Apr 11, 2013
Can anyone tell me if they have a phone and the number? This sounds like what i may be looking for.
Cassie

Kermit, WV

#14 Apr 11, 2013
Their double wide isn't for rent. That was just a rumor someone got started.
SORRY

Gilbert, WV

#15 Aug 5, 2013
Cassie wrote:
Their double wide isn't for rent. That was just a rumor someone got started.

sorry "Cassie" but I checked a few days ago and they are wanting to rent one of their trailers and they told me that their number was under her name if anyone was wanting the info for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Garret Cline (May '17) May '17 Curious George 1
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7

Wharncliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages