Whos thinks Jerry Wayne Lester is the...

Whos thinks Jerry Wayne Lester is the hottest man on bencreek???

Posted in the Wharncliffe Forum

single ben creek gal

AOL

#1 Jun 2, 2010
hottest man on ben creek
creeker

Smoot, WV

#2 Jun 5, 2010
Are u blind and crazy??????????
I think i know

Bruno, WV

#3 Jun 24, 2010
I think he might be gay.. him and that little wolford boy spend way too much time together.. Im just sayin...
duh

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2010
Chris Wolford, and JR Cline
connie

AOL

#5 Jun 26, 2010
I think i know wrote:
I think he might be gay.. him and that little wolford boy spend way too much time together.. Im just sayin...
you keepyour mammie riding [email protected] long tongue off jerry wayne you dumb a$$ animal and go back to the barn or hog pen you come out of and eat your slop and you won't have time to start sh!t you don't no what you are talking about and stay there with all the rest of the dumb animals,which some are smarter than you.
creeker

Cedarville, WV

#6 Jun 29, 2010
Now thats real nice from a Christian person ......
connie

AOL

#7 Jun 30, 2010
creeker wrote:
Now thats real nice from a Christian person ......
if i was a christian,i would not even be on topix,i think if you are a christian be a good one ,but i don't go to church anymore,walked away from the best life a person can live.
UMM

Cedarville, WV

#8 Jul 1, 2010
THEY are GAY <<< ALL 3 OF EM >>> FOR SURE ,, C O C * S U C K E R S and Jolene is a Lesbian ats the reason she jus wants to Watch LOL
connie

AOL

#9 Jul 2, 2010
UMM wrote:
THEY are GAY <<< ALL 3 OF EM >>> FOR SURE ,, C O C * S U C K E R S and Jolene is a Lesbian ats the reason she jus wants to Watch LOL
shame on them for not giving you a yell and letting you join in on the fun all i can tell ya better luck next time find you another 3some,if you don't have a pill you will not get to join in,if you don't have no goodies jw won't have you he's a male pill whore prostitute.lmao.
Etta May

United States

#10 Jul 5, 2010
Shame on you Connie for talking that way.
connie

AOL

#11 Jul 5, 2010
Etta May wrote:
Shame on you Connie for talking that way.
For talking what way
wow

Elkview, WV

#12 Aug 21, 2010
connie wrote:
<quoted text>For talking what way
you tell em connie . when people mess with ya kids there on killin ground

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr legendfork 4,274
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Garret Cline May '17 Curious George 1
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7

Wharncliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages