concerned

Kimberly, WV

#1 Feb 9, 2011
have you heard about casidy browning startin rumors about her self..sayin she had sex with josh and james at the same time,and all kinds of crap,and she has went wild cuz she cant get jordan back,and all she does is party,and spread her legs!!!
1 post removed
Iznotfatizfluffy

Poca, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2011
and you care ...why??????
1 post removed
concerned

Gilbert, WV

#5 Feb 13, 2011
cuz she is a wh*re
1 post removed
her couz

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Mar 5, 2011
well who said that it was any of ur business ..Concerned
creeker

AOL

#8 Mar 6, 2011
Jealousy is such an ugly ingorant beast.
Someone who knows

Kimberly, WV

#9 Apr 2, 2011
o what everr
casidy browning

Kimberly, WV

#10 Apr 12, 2011
concerned wrote:
have you heard about casidy browning startin rumors about her self..sayin she had sex with josh and james at the same time,and all kinds of crap,and she has went wild cuz she cant get jordan back,and all she does is party,and spread her legs!!!
Well I don't start rumors about myself n I hate the ppl who effin start them...n I don't want jordan back I hate him..n no I don't party and spread me effin legs..
casidy browning

Kimberly, WV

#11 Apr 13, 2011
her couz wrote:
well who said that it was any of ur business ..Concerned
Who is this what couz is it
bill

Gilbert, WV

#12 May 5, 2011
casidy browning wrote:
<quoted text>Who is this what couz is it
No no no you dumb shit you brought all this on yourself and you did start the rumors and you posted this on here okay now drop it bitch
1 post removed
casidybrowning

Poca, WV

#14 May 7, 2011
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no you dumb shit you brought all this on yourself and you did start the rumors and you posted this on here okay now drop it bitch
what the f*ck ever and whoever the f*ck you are you aint nuttin but a g*damn lier and y in the hell would i want to start stupid s*it like this
3 posts removed
I-HATE-TROUBLEMA KERS

Snowshoe, WV

#18 May 27, 2011
I think all you STUPID IDIOTS that gossip and start rummors and lies on people should be horse-whipped. It is NOT any of your business what other people do or don't do. Your STUPID MOUTH or keyboard in this case, is what makes it worse and starts trouble. If you would keep your thoughts to yourself, everyone would be better off. If all you have to do is gossip, I feel sorry for you. You must have a very sad and lonley life. Get a clue, if you were a better person, maybe people would like you and you would have something better to do with your time. If this girl did these things, WHY DO YOU CARE? You are not her parent or guardian!
Keep your mouth shut! IT'S NOT YOUR CONCERN!!!!!
EMMA

Gilbert, WV

#19 Jul 30, 2011
wELL YEA I KNOW SHE IS A WH*E AND SHE ACTS LIKE SHE CAN WHOOP EVERYBODY... SHE RAN FROM ME!!!! ALL SHE KNOWS HOW TO DO IS SPREAD HER LEGS AND SUCK D$cK
Okay

Gilbert, WV

#20 Jul 31, 2011
Well Miss Emma you got a right to talk. Thats like the pot calling the kettle black. Now again how many boys did you spread your legs for before you turned 13? Your the wh re!!!I wouldn't embarrass myself if I was you everyone on the creek knows about you.
wondering

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 29, 2011
EMMA wrote:
wELL YEA I KNOW SHE IS A WH*E AND SHE ACTS LIKE SHE CAN WHOOP EVERYBODY... SHE RAN FROM ME!!!! ALL SHE KNOWS HOW TO DO IS SPREAD HER LEGS AND SUCK D$cK
Um this is Casidy n I would be one to talk b*tch of I was u I don't f*ck everything with a dick and I have never run from you u always run from me n if u say that it's a lie then b*tch u know were I live come the f*ck on instead of hiding behind this g*damn computer...n ya know what F*UCK YOU yo!
1 post removed
gurl please

Alkol, WV

#23 Oct 6, 2011
creeker wrote:
Jealousy is such an ugly ingorant beast.
whats there to be jealous of really...scrawny fugly and ignorant to top it off...she really needs to get her sh*t together and the poor gurl needs some guidance in her life because she definetly needs some serious parenting sorry Dan and Sharon but the reigns need tighten up some...
B-m-m her cousin

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Jan 10, 2012
Alright listin this is casidys cousin iv been around her all my life an you all are frigin retarted! An all yall haters whos hatin on her you can just go wait in line with the other ones watin for her to give a Fu€£ because all of you are liars! If she did screw Josh its none of yalls concern it aint like every other 15 year old aint never done anything in your life!? I mean come in really! Now quit talkin about her if you wanna keep on contact us an we will load up an beat yalls @$$! Alright Mkay!(:
Smiley

Charleston, WV

#25 May 29, 2012
All of y'all talking about cassidy need to mind your own business. How old is that girl anyway? 13? 14? Pick on someone your own age. If you have a problem with her, tell it to her face. It's not anyone's job besides her mother & herself to tell her how to live her life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Dennis 4,145
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun 14 freddy 1,771
Garret Cline May '17 Curious George 1
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7

Wharncliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages