Looking for old friends
ROBERT MILLER

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 3, 2013
Where did all the wool ford boys go .cant find any of them .there dad was joney wool ford..jimmy. Charles .i went to Ben creek grade school which no longer exists. Fanny parley was the princiable there . Does any one Rembrandt her. Boy I sure do.my e mail is [email protected] Rader miller was my dad .ada carter was my grand mom.
Rose

Gilbert, WV

#2 Jun 8, 2013
Rember Fanny well she would burn you up with a paddel.The boys are still on Ben-creek.I also went to ben-creek grade school.Rose Gibson-Stanley.
dcanter

Lake City, FL

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Rose wrote:
Rember Fanny well she would burn you up with a paddel.The boys are still on Ben-creek.I also went to ben-creek grade school.Rose Gibson-Stanley.
hi there rose this is Darrell chaney hope every thing is going well let me know every one is
dcanter

Lake City, FL

#4 Jun 14, 2013
hi there Rose this Darrell chaney remember me
Rsse

Bruno, WV

#5 Jun 20, 2013
God yea rember you well how ya been doing.I've not been on here in forever,usally the only time is when someone ask me go and look at something.So where you at these days.Hope everything is well with ya.You got a facebook page?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue RSM 4,245
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Garret Cline May '17 Curious George 1
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7

Wharncliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages