Who is a DEAD BEAT DAD ON BENCREEK
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
angie

Alkol, WV

#21 Oct 6, 2011
Someone who knows wrote:
Daywane Stanley Is the sukkiest man that has ever walked this earth he killed his last woman dose any one know who im talkin about
DUHHHHHHH I think Doodle has been dead for awhile now
angie

Alkol, WV

#22 Oct 6, 2011
against deadbeat dads wrote:
the way i see it we straight parents that raise our children right to do the right thing with their children. and then the offsprings get on drugs and cant support themselves that along children and the grandparents get to raise the children and raise their own children all over again!! just about all drug addicts end up having to go back to the parents at some time or the other because they cant feed themselves and cloth themselves and support their drug habit to. just look around and you will see this!!!
I agree I am a prime example of this scenario...but unlike most addicts i don't deny my problems and I chose this life...the wrong life...out of being in a vulnerable state of mind at the time...i don't blame anyone but me, myself, and I, unfortunaly my child is having to live with the choices i have made but unlike most addicts i chose to let my parents take my child at a time when i was unable to take care of her scared the whole time that she would grow up to hate me and think that i abandoned her but it has been 7yrs and she loves me still and we have grown very close in the past year since the death of mom...and i love her and thank her for being there still even though its been one helluve a ride thanks babe Mamma luvs ya

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Oct 13, 2011
duh wrote:
<quoted text>dont forget Bill Lockard
bill lockard is a piece of trash all together,he dont deserve to breath,if i got ne thing to do wit it he may not for much longer.
The Way I See It

Ogden, AR

#24 Oct 13, 2011
The way i see it the parent's on drug's DON'T NEED THEIR KID'S AND THE DEADBEAT DAD'S NEED TO GO TO JAIL!!!!!!!That's just my thought's cause no child need's to sit there and see this and in their little mind's wonder if when the morning come's will they still have a mother or father !!!
I think they all should go to jail and that will HOPEFULLY save their live's .....
0967446-hat

Charleston, WV

#25 Sep 13, 2012
Well for ur info. Lafe Stanley does see his daughter in ohio and the one he has down here he sees her all the time so get a life hahhahaha
lafe stanley jr

Poca, WV

#26 Feb 20, 2013
and another wrote:
Why haven't you said Lafe B. Stanley Jr.He has one in Ohio he doen't even talk about bet you didn't know that did you Autumn

For one thing tihs is Lafe B Stanley Jr I do have two Daughters one from Autum Belcher and one In Columbus ohio,and I may not be wealthy but I am always there for my daughters and always pay my child support every month,I may not get to see my children as much as I like but I always make sure my girls get evey thing that they want,and I am always there for my kids so don't insinuate when you don't know shit about the situaton.stay the fuck out of my business and my kids business.I am not a dead beat dad,
Christine Sheline

Independence, OH

#27 Jun 11, 2013
Well Lafe Stanley Jr what about our son bet you dont even know his name do you??? Think back it has been 10 years.
umm

Ripley, WV

#28 Jun 12, 2013
well I'm family of.lafes and I would love to know what ur talking about a son cause I'm pretty sure.he.doesn't have one but please do tell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,906
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul '16 knot 1,765
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7
to lil. joe runyon (Jul '15) Jul '15 New Post 2

Wharncliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages