Who is a DEAD BEAT DAD ON BENCREEK

Posted in the Wharncliffe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

United States

#1 May 23, 2010
just wondering who you think, to see if ppl really know how the men are on bencreek

“SAME OL NEWS, JUST ANOTHER DAY”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 3, 2010
JOHNNY PAUL BELCHER, HE'S A LOWLIFE THAT COULD CARE LESS IF HIS SON HAS ANYTHING OR NOT!
well

Gilbert, WV

#3 Jun 20, 2010
Barry Browning Jr
just a reminder

AOL

#4 Jun 21, 2010
I think it"s the mother place to go 50/50 with the dad it took both to make them,I think the women should get a job and help the dad give their kids the best possible live together even though they are not together,they their responsability to as long as he's doing his part or not and we as mothers will do what it takes to raise our children,there's nothing like a mother's love so help the dads out get a job.
duh

Gilbert, WV

#5 Jun 23, 2010
just a reminder wrote:
I think it"s the mother place to go 50/50 with the dad it took both to make them,I think the women should get a job and help the dad give their kids the best possible live together even though they are not together,they their responsability to as long as he's doing his part or not and we as mothers will do what it takes to raise our children,there's nothing like a mother's love so help the dads out get a job.
Whlt about the dads that don't do anything and the mothers have to do it all. Or the mother's family. Its a shame when you have to beg the man to do something.
what about

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2010
Matt Cantrell, jr cline, Derek dingess, Chris wolford, Eric runyon,
just a reminder

AOL

#7 Jun 25, 2010
when you moms had these kids to,and if they don't work then you get a job and raise them by yourself,and thats what grandparents are for to help you all they can i know i help with my grandchildren all i can they are the most precious children in my life they are the next thing to my daughter,i beleive you love them as good if not more than you do your own kids,so give them all the love you can give them.
because I can

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Jun 25, 2010
what about wrote:
For sure an that Chris has that Jolene Sparks low life thief now.He will just continue to do bad as long as he has her. I hope they don't have a baby. Who would take care of it?
knows you all

AOL

#9 Jun 26, 2010
what about wrote:
if all these women that they left their children for were not nasty whores and were good women that don't do drugs would make sure they took care of their kids,but you can see why they don't take care of their children look who they got living with them nothing but pure down right nasty gyp dogs and the men are even sorrier than they are,not talking about you darby,put that trash to the curb and let the garbage they got keep them and if you all are lucky the garbage truck will pick them up and put them with all the rest of the garbage ,you and beth andy kayla hold your heads up high and let them keep all that trash you all are beautiful women and can do better.
wish you luck

AOL

#10 Jun 26, 2010
duh wrote:
<quoted text>Whlt about the dads that don't do anything and the mothers have to do it all. Or the mother's family. Its a shame when you have to beg the man to do something.
find someone who loves you and your children they will help you see that they are taken care of i know my ex done me the same way ,the man i'm married to now made sure my kids got what they needed and thinks of them of his own,i wish you luck because they are men out there that will do the same for you keep looking you will find him,
awful

AOL

#11 Dec 13, 2010
john d browning (crock)
whatever

Powellton, WV

#12 Jan 15, 2011
chris is NOT a dead beat dad.. he works everyday for payton so unless you know what your talking about and you live with him or whatever dont talk... chris is a good dad and he loves his son more than anything..so dont go pointing fingers because i guarantee you couldnt do no better !!!!!!!!!!
Someone who knows

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Mar 31, 2011
Daywane Stanley Is the sukkiest man that has ever walked this earth he killed his last woman dose any one know who im talkin about
duh

Gilbert, WV

#14 Apr 16, 2011
what about wrote:
dont forget Bill Lockard
SomeOne Who Really Knows

Gilbert, WV

#15 Apr 16, 2011
Someone who knows wrote:
Daywane Stanley Is the sukkiest man that has ever walked this earth he killed his last woman dose any one know who im talkin about
I know who ur talking about & thats my uncle!!! i bet u wouldnt say nothing like that to his face if he was still a live now would ya?!?!? And by the way he didnt kill Mella!!! She like getting high just like the next person & she over done it!!! So get ur F**king facts striaght because ur not (Someone who knows) so got F**K yourself!!!!!!
Kirsten Trent

Bruno, WV

#16 Apr 22, 2011
Someone who knows wrote:
Let me tell you guys something, this Is my dad your talking about & It's pretty fucked up that you would talk about someone that's dead. My dad didn't kill anyone, no one held a gun to her head and made her take anything. I bet you wouldn't say this shit to my face, If your woman or man enough I'm not hard to find, you are a low life piece of shit.
LIL BOYS MAMA

United States

#17 Jul 14, 2011
Well I never get on here but I wa bored and decided to and got to reading this.. There is alot of worthless dads out there but there is none like Kenny Cyrus.... I have a 12 year old son from him and he never has payed child support for him...and has agreed to sign rights away but hell I just wish he would let my fiance adopt him.. But My baby has a great daddy in his life and that is all that matters.
little miss sunshine

Oceana, WV

#18 Aug 4, 2011
what about wrote:
Well don't get on hear talking about huie that's messed up huie does try with his kids
and another

United States

#19 Aug 6, 2011
Why haven't you said Lafe B. Stanley Jr.He has one in Ohio he doen't even talk about bet you didn't know that did you Autumn
against deadbeat dads

United States

#20 Aug 6, 2011
the way i see it we straight parents that raise our children right to do the right thing with their children. and then the offsprings get on drugs and cant support themselves that along children and the grandparents get to raise the children and raise their own children all over again!! just about all drug addicts end up having to go back to the parents at some time or the other because they cant feed themselves and cloth themselves and support their drug habit to. just look around and you will see this!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr loan 1,337
july party (Jun '15) Jun 9 cyndi 5
FR: Country boy Jun 1 New Post 1
to diann (Aug '15) Jun 1 newpost 23
To diann Mar '16 New Post 25
Ben creek woman Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? Jan '16 Baffled 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages