whats the truth on rosebud and jarvis...

whats the truth on rosebud and jarvis are they brother and sister ?

Posted in the Wharncliffe Forum

wow

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2010
one section says hes been married to her for 17 yrs someone says they are brother and sister wat are they?
bubba

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 12, 2010
will yall stop running my baby(rose) in the dirt and jarvis (bro) too they are good ppl and dont deserve this get a life ppl and stop this crap i love ya rose
LIL JOE

Nettie, WV

#3 Oct 25, 2010
People ,, Have nothing better to do than talk about someone else ... You People ,, all are gonna die and go straight to Hell ill save yew a seat
me myself and i

Nettie, WV

#4 Oct 26, 2010
no these people aint going to hell when the lord was giving out brains they thought he said trains and asked for a slow one be-damned if they didnt get one.......lol you suma bitches is dumb get it
dwayne

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2010
They ait got nothing better to do than take them pills and wait on there check, The lord has got there number ,We will all get paid back for what we have done to people, YES I said we even me, I thank the good lord ive beg for forgiveness , They are married you stupid nutts , And yes they dont have much so dont kick people when they are down, He's my brother and i love him either way rich or not , He's rich in gods eye's we all are so be thankfull for what you have ,DONT BE A HATER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed yahoo 1,267
to diann (Aug '15) Apr 28 Hey 21
To diann Mar '16 New Post 25
Ben creek woman Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman Jan '16 thom 7
to lil. joe runyon (Jul '15) Jul '15 New Post 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages