what would you like to see?

Posted in the Wharncliffe Forum

captain

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 1, 2011
the ben creek fire dept. is wanting to know what the community would like us to have at the fire dept......what you like us to have or put on for the community to do we are up for suggestions we just want the community involved and have something to do on ben creek.....please let us know.........
hello

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 3, 2011
try bluegrass music lot of people likes that good luck.
captain

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 3, 2011
ok i will see what i can do......thanx...
hello

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 12, 2011
captain how did the meeting go whos who on the board thanks.

Since: Oct 11

Gilbert, WV

#5 Nov 13, 2011
hello wrote:
captain how did the meeting go whos who on the board thanks.
The meeting went well and time to move on. Thanks for your concern.
hello

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 13, 2011
well didnt answer my ? it never was on the colane ch or in the paper like always and inside job ol well.

Gilbert, WV

#7 Nov 13, 2011
hello wrote:
well didnt answer my ? it never was on the colane ch or in the paper like always and inside job ol well.
Oh well...WRONG...240 postage paid notices were mailed out to all P.O. box and box holders and WV Fire Marshal's Office was there...Oh well, it was an inside job; too cold outside.
hey

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 3, 2011
I Do Opine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well...WRONG...240 postage paid notices were mailed out to all P.O. box and box holders and WV Fire Marshal's Office was there...Oh well, it was an inside job; too cold outside.
i know for a fact there was not mailed caused i went to the post office and there was not mailed out they had one on the door i was told but none was mailed out opine or dopie.
hey

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 3, 2011
this is for OPIE let me ask you somethin since you so in love with ben creek fire why in the world do they have to come all the way from horsepen to get a truck for a call this happens all the time just listen to the radio thats a SHAME ONLY 2 PEOPLE ON IT ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD AND A BOARD AINT GONNA HELP IT CAUSE 2 CANNOT RUN THAT PLACE AND WE KNOW YOU KNOW WHOS NOT EVEN GONNA GET OUT THE HOUSE LOL.

Gilbert, WV

#10 Dec 4, 2011
hey wrote:
<quoted text>i know for a fact there was not mailed caused i went to the post office and there was not mailed out they had one on the door i was told but none was mailed out opine or dopie.
Well then, why wasn't you there Ben Creeker to voice your opinion?

Gilbert, WV

#11 Dec 4, 2011
hey wrote:
this is for OPIE let me ask you somethin since you so in love with ben creek fire why in the world do they have to come all the way from horsepen to get a truck for a call this happens all the time just listen to the radio thats a SHAME ONLY 2 PEOPLE ON IT ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD AND A BOARD AINT GONNA HELP IT CAUSE 2 CANNOT RUN THAT PLACE AND WE KNOW YOU KNOW WHOS NOT EVEN GONNA GET OUT THE HOUSE LOL.
You might want to get over it now because the community meeting is in the past.
hey

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 4, 2011
i aint worried over no meeting it looks bad cause they have to come from horsepen to get a truck dont it look bad YES IT SURE DOES IT TAKES TO LONG WAY WAY TO LONG GET REAL IS IT GONNA TAKE SOMETHIN REAL BAD TO HAPPIN TO GET SOMETHIN DONE

Gilbert, WV

#13 Dec 4, 2011
hey wrote:
i aint worried over no meeting it looks bad cause they have to come from horsepen to get a truck dont it look bad YES IT SURE DOES IT TAKES TO LONG WAY WAY TO LONG GET REAL IS IT GONNA TAKE SOMETHIN REAL BAD TO HAPPIN TO GET SOMETHIN DONE
Are you insane or something? There are 15 to 20 active fire members who are on the dept. and more than one can drive the truck so don't start with the boo-hoo and crocodile tears as if you cared. I'll bet hoards of "concerned" citizens will show up on the 10th to get "their" free stuff they don't "need" from Mt. Zion Church as well. That's just the way people are...."Give Me! I'm entitled to it"...The ones who could use stuff are hindered by freebie lookers who need to get a job and quit soaking up every last penny of the US Treasury. Like I stated before, notices were mailed and less than a half a dozen or so were there. The fire marshal's office was there and procedure was followed...Get over it. It's time to move on and quit bitching about everything with the Ben Creek Fire Dept...worry about the drug problem, thieves, entitlement reform, souls, or maybe yourself. Share the Jesus saves message with drug addicts, start a neighborhood crime watch, be active in Church and pray about your gossip problem, get a job, get married and maybe have a few kids you can provide for all by yourself...then you'll not have the time to sniff into everybody else's business. Sounds like a game plan.
dont worry

Gilbert, WV

#14 Dec 4, 2011
well this is for HEY its like this like ive said before if they had somebody certified enough to be chief you have to have fire fighter 1, fire fighter 2, officers 1&2 & ect.
so leave it be hes chief for 5 years so drop it & everybody else works .
hey

Elkview, WV

#15 Dec 4, 2011
i hope it all goes to hell and every one on it cause they cant even put out a box fire when there are a call they have to boost the truck to get it started lol.
1 post removed
dont worry

Gilbert, WV

#17 Dec 5, 2011
no im sorry you have a problem with wvfd but if you can do any better then go join the department
if not quit running your mouth
sorry the truck dont have to be boosted be cause forrest starts the truck at least once a week
so back off a leave things alone
concerned

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 13, 2011
i dont have a problem with the wvfd,ihave a problem with some of your so called board members as for forest he is doing a good job but several of the socalled people on the board needs abig hard boot out the door and anything that concerns the money, i myself think it would be a great idea to find a qualified business person to handle wvfd books and the checks that have to be written. maybe a certified bookkeeper,i would almostquarantee the wvfd would receive more donations and a lot more help from the community, by the way the notices were not sent out iknow because iget my mail at the post office and ididnot recieve one.
agree

Elkview, WV

#19 Dec 14, 2011
i agree with you concerned 100% they need a BIG HARD BOOT out the door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the sexiest man on Ben Creek (Feb '13) Oct '14 sallybaby 19
Hit and run Sep '14 Forrest Gump 2
Community alert (May '10) Sep '14 Concerned 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
Last decendant buried in Hatfield C... Jul '14 hatfield 1
tats (Apr '14) Apr '14 joe bob 1
fire dept (Jun '11) Feb '14 lol 28
Wharncliffe Dating
Find my Match

Wharncliffe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wharncliffe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wharncliffe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News