anyone know where rosebud runyon is?

anyone know where rosebud runyon is?

Posted in the Wharncliffe Forum

long lost

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2011
im a old friend of hers and jarvis trying to find them coming in town next week ty plz let me know
Helping

Verner, WV

#2 Jan 12, 2012
She's on BenCreek where the old grade school was.
2 posts removed
yes

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2012
She's really doing well for herself, and I am so happy for her. It's no wonder everyone wants to be her.
long lost

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Jan 27, 2012
good glad to hear i missed her when i came to town maybe next time i see 2 posts were removed some loser saying negative $hit i guess ty

“What's Good?”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 27, 2012
I hate that you didn't get to see her when you are in. Not sure if you know it or not but a couple of months ago someone started a very hateful thread about her. I don't know how Topix is where you live now, but around here its nothing but trouble. You have people that want to hide behind screen names yet put someone else's name on here its like they want to keep their identity hidden, but yet do not have enough respect to keep other people's names off here.My suggestion to you is the next time you are looking for someone try facebook first. I am not sure if she has an account or not, but it seems as if you know or knew her pretty well so maybe you could get in contact with her through a friend of a friend.
RRunyon

Verner, WV

#8 Aug 26, 2012
I am Rose's sister in law and she does not have facebook but Jarvis does so try it that way she would be overjoyed to hear from an old friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharncliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Fuckwitmenc 4,019
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Super Homo 1,768
july party (Jun '15) Jun '16 cyndi 5
Ben creek woman (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sheryl 6
What about that Ben creek woman ? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Baffled 1
bencreek woman (Dec '15) Jan '16 thom 7
to lil. joe runyon (Jul '15) Jul '15 New Post 2

Wharncliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wharncliffe Mortgages