Oklahoma Highway Patrol releases repo...

Oklahoma Highway Patrol releases report involving trooper ...

There are 119 comments on the KFOR-TV Oklahoma City story from Oct 9, 2009, titled Oklahoma Highway Patrol releases report involving trooper .... In it, KFOR-TV Oklahoma City reports that:

An Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper who is on leave for the second time this year over excessive force complaints said in his report on the latest incident that he hit a man with his baton only after the man appeared to physically resist arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR-TV Oklahoma City.

Disappointed

Valley Village, CA

#62 Nov 9, 2009
LaDonna Arthur wrote:
O get real this is a place to mess with peoples heads. GGSSSSS make it good... other wise no one would even look here. lol any day above ground is a good day . and we all love live. so just get busy living or get busy dieing . what’s it going to be.
There is that better.
No. This is better:

Oh, get real! This is a place to mess with people's heads. GGSSSSS (?) Make it good, otherwise no-one would even look here! LOL! Any day above ground is a good day. We all love life, so just get busy living or get busy dying. What's it going to be?
There, is that better?
stewart

United States

#63 Nov 10, 2009
Kysa wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy oh boy... Um asshole... To answer ur question.. Kris my brother (his fat ass) was in a truck driving as a truck driver last week.WOrking you fool... What lil u know. Omg.. some people have the nerve.. I have no clue who Allen Sweeden is.. I like how most of u on here put out innocent peoples names that have nothing to do with the situation.. LMAO@ hes out all night scamming.. He is at his home taking care of his 5 month old son. Like he should be doing...
Kysa.
ask your brother who he hangs with and your so full of shit. you amaze me by taking up for your brother and then state you dont even know the guy he hung around theiving together. ask your brother and if he tells you the truth then you might be suprised to finally find out what we already know.he is a crook, just look around who he hangs with. take up for your brother but at least know him first.
hmm ok

Oklahoma City, OK

#64 Nov 10, 2009
WOW that sounded like a threat . Hope you are not friends with this embarressment with a badge. You just put him in a worse light for me. Sounds like violence might be your second nature as well.
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to leave your phone number I can have the trooper call you and you can ask all the questions you want,and then tell him how he wasnt in his rights. I can guarantee he will call you. thanks
hmm ok

Oklahoma City, OK

#65 Nov 10, 2009
You are a moron. You may want to go back through and correct your own grammer before you humiliate yourself any further. You are arguing a fruitless point in a very public forum yet you do not want the public to respond. The @@@hole who just shot up the military base had a past too. Would you like to defend his ignorance as well. I can respect the fact the you are his family and want to protect him but do not expect the rest of the world to be so blind. You obviously DO CARE what we all think because you continue to post here.I do not think the police have a right to go around beating up people and hide behind a badge to do so. I will tell you I started reading this with a very neutral opinion, until you opened your mouth. One thing I think we all know is that people who look for trouble, often find it.
Kysa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant? Hmm sounds like you have that backwards.. You should be calling yourself that because that is how you sound with a statement like the above.. Dopey kinfolks? lmao... Only if u knew..The correct terminology is family memebers, and ford is no relation to us.Thanks thou, that was a good try.. Another one who thinks he knows something about the ordeal...
hmm ok

Oklahoma City, OK

#66 Nov 10, 2009
LOL this gets better by the minute. You have such high class friends. The more they speak out in your behalf, the worse you look.
johnnyboy77 wrote:
I know this Douglas' fella, man dude i feel sorry for you cause your past record of possession of cds. Your catching hell for that. And i understood you took the blaime for your ex- girl. Hey dude STAY STRONG, dont let these **** holes bring you down. There the dopers in this town. Hell i smoke it and when i am out and cant find it i never hear your name involved with dope. But listen we all know and shouldnt side with you, or on the ohp intill the dash cam video surfaces.(like you said)

Since: Oct 09

United States

#68 Nov 10, 2009
I can’t stand it any longer. I have to say this, But if one person will listen it will be worth it. I don’t care who it is, If and officer of the law has someone pulled over, that means they are conducting business with that person and that person only. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE should approach the stop. This is not only for the Officers safety it is also for the person who is being stopped. In the world we live in ,I don’t care if you are in Oklahoma, Texas , or in your own yard. Stay back until the stop is completed. I don’t care if it is a friend you went to school with, or someone you go to church with. NO ONE , and I mean NO ONE know the state of mind of the person approaching a traffic stop. The officer puts his life on the line every time he pulls someone over. If he tells you to do something, you need to comply with what the officer tell you to do. If you have a problem with anything. Once the stop is completed. Then contact the proper people. The officer’s main goal is to go to work, complete his job protecting us all, and returning home SAFE to his family. Now Christopher If you did not do what the officer told you to do. Then by all means he has the right to be one step above what ever means he felt. That is what we are always going to do. Take care to make sure we go home to our family’s. I am sorry if you feel something was done wrong. I am sure that 99% of all officers would have handled this the same way. Now go ahead and speak your mind, I am proud of our officers in Law Enforcement, Sometimes things don’t always go as planned. You most definitely know that. I am sorry things didn’t go your way. But I will have to stand by what I believe. That is we are lucky people want to be officers. It takes a lot to put up with $%&^(*&% people sometimes. We are all human. But you should have stayed out of it.

“I can't believe this!!!”

Since: Sep 09

Holdenville, ok

#69 Nov 10, 2009
Hey Mrs. Arthur, was it him or not at Walmart, you went into this big long half ass story about him hiding, looking for a ride, whatever. We (topix readers) never found out if you made up your mind about it being him or someone else. You say your all about honesty, standig behind your name blah blah, but you put that out there, with self doubt, and nobody provoked that "story" that I can see. Why would you bring Drunk Walmart Shopping into it, obviously the cops didn't catch him or they let a drunk man shop in walmart, and they didn't care, big freakn' deal he didn't hit you with his cart did he? Whichever maybe you should stay out of it until your name is called as a "person of interest" so you say. Who do you really think you are? Set back nobody's gonna call. Really sounds like to me your more nosey than anything. I'm just saying.......
LOL

United States

#70 Nov 10, 2009
LaDonna Arthur wrote:
I can’t stand it any longer. I have to say this, But if one person will listen it will be worth it. I don’t care who it is, If and officer of the law has someone pulled over, that means they are conducting business with that person and that person only. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE should approach the stop. This is not only for the Officers safety it is also for the person who is being stopped. In the world we live in ,I don’t care if you are in Oklahoma, Texas , or in your own yard. Stay back until the stop is completed. I don’t care if it is a friend you went to school with, or someone you go to church with. NO ONE , and I mean NO ONE know the state of mind of the person approaching a traffic stop. The officer puts his life on the line every time he pulls someone over. If he tells you to do something, you need to comply with what the officer tell you to do. If you have a problem with anything. Once the stop is completed. Then contact the proper people. The officer’s main goal is to go to work, complete his job protecting us all, and returning home SAFE to his family. Now Christopher If you did not do what the officer told you to do. Then by all means he has the right to be one step above what ever means he felt. That is what we are always going to do. Take care to make sure we go home to our family’s. I am sorry if you feel something was done wrong. I am sure that 99% of all officers would have handled this the same way. Now go ahead and speak your mind, I am proud of our officers in Law Enforcement, Sometimes things don’t always go as planned. You most definitely know that. I am sorry things didn’t go your way. But I will have to stand by what I believe. That is we are lucky people want to be officers. It takes a lot to put up with $%&^(*&% people sometimes. We are all human. But you should have stayed out of it.
Smartest thing said on this thread.

United States

#71 Nov 10, 2009
Employed wrote:
Hey Mrs. Arthur, was it him or not at Walmart, you went into this big long half ass story about him hiding, looking for a ride, whatever. We (topix readers) never found out if you made up your mind about it being him or someone else. You say your all about honesty, standig behind your name blah blah, but you put that out there, with self doubt, and nobody provoked that "story" that I can see. Why would you bring Drunk Walmart Shopping into it, obviously the cops didn't catch him or they let a drunk man shop in walmart, and they didn't care, big freakn' deal he didn't hit you with his cart did he? Whichever maybe you should stay out of it until your name is called as a "person of interest" so you say. Who do you really think you are? Set back nobody's gonna call. Really sounds like to me your more nosey than anything. I'm just saying.......
LOL
Knows Moochers

United States

#72 Nov 10, 2009
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Smartest thing said on this thread.
You got that right!!
humorousatmost

Oklahoma City, OK

#73 Nov 11, 2009
After reading all the "BLA BLA" LaDonna Arthur has spewed throughout this thread, I have come to realize she is a NOBODY, always has been and always will be.
wants to know

United States

#74 Nov 11, 2009
LaDonna Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Well Mrs. Arthur, have you made up your mind, employed is soooo right, we all want to know!!!! And really who the hell are you to judge?????
Knows Moochers

United States

#75 Nov 11, 2009
wants to know wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mrs. Arthur, have you made up your mind, employed is soooo right, we all want to know!!!! And really who the hell are you to judge?????
People in this town like to judge people they don't even know.

Holdenville, ok

#76 Nov 11, 2009
LaDonna Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Really ---thats all you got, I just have a hard time believing that you don't have more judgments to pass. Sorry if I struck a nerve, truth sometimes tends to do that!!
Hit by cart

United States

#77 Nov 11, 2009
Employed wrote:
I was hit by a drunk walmart shopper one time, I doubt it the man who everyone is talking about here and there was no damage, but a pretty good laugh. No cops where called (or they couldn't catch the cart bandit) whichever this shit is funny. Ladonna don't hold your breath on being called as a peron of interest, on this Douglas guy, unless you where caught there for some reason. I really don't get your angle on this story but carry on. LMFAO
Batman

Wuhan, China

#78 Nov 11, 2009
If you guys all know each other why don't you use email instead of the KFOR discussion to air your dirty laundry???
THE SNITCH

Piedmont, OK

#79 Nov 11, 2009
Ladona was a dispacher for the pd and was fired that is her angle.

Holdenville, ok

#80 Nov 11, 2009
Batman wrote:
If you guys all know each other why don't you use email instead of the KFOR discussion to air your dirty laundry???
I don't know anyone on this thread, sounds like I'm better off.

United States

#81 Nov 11, 2009
THE SNITCH wrote:
Ladona was a dispacher for the pd and was fired that is her angle.
Hey The Snitch ‘ You are so right . I did get fired from the city of Holdenville Police Department.
My termination papers stated I called the Chief of Police a Chicken Shit and that he was hiding..
Some day you will get the rest of the story.
Manderz

Atlanta, GA

#82 Nov 12, 2009
Get off LaDonnas' case you punk sissys. She comes here to speak her mind. Go back and check the topic people. Since she worked there, I'll take her opinion more serious than some other JO BLO !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wewoka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Sanford 10 hr Hmmmm 12
Hughes County 18 month old drown in family pond (Sep '10) 11 hr Summer kindle 17
What happen to the night chic at Dollar General Tue Whatever 2
Very disappointed in sheriffs office Jul 25 Tweaker 9
Blake Enos Jul 24 9two5 82
who is carl griggs??? (Jan '10) Jul 24 9two5 90
New dog groomer in town Jul 23 Dog-gone-good 4

Wewoka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wewoka Mortgages