New Panama City Police Chief Named

New Panama City Police Chief Named

There are 29 comments on the WJHG-TV Panama City story from Feb 15, 2013, titled New Panama City Police Chief Named. In it, WJHG-TV Panama City reports that:

Friday afternoon, Panama City city manager Ken Hammons named Scott Ervin as the new police chief for the Panama City Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJHG-TV Panama City.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Panama City, Florida Police Chief Scott Ervin is White Western Men's Club IRS Agent Russell Raymond Ervin's son.
Ties to Jimmy "THE BOOKIE" Maulden, etc....
Panamaed

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2013
http://www.newsherald.com/news/crime-public-s...

See the fluffy article above and consider:

The Mob just shored up the corruption a little more by appointing corrupt White Western Men's Club IRS Agent Russell Raymond Ervin's son
Scott Ervin, who has ties to JIMMY "THE BOOKIE" MAULDEN, as Panama City, Florida Police Chief.
Panama City, Florida Mayor Greg Brudnicki is running for Mayor unopposed......AND IS PRESENTLY A DEFENDANT IN THE PEOPLES FIRST FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION LAWSUIT.

THIS CASE SHOULD BE CRIMINAL AND FDIC IS PROTECTING BANK ROBBERS BY JUST GOING AFTER THE DIRECTORS!

FDIC vs. Peoples First Directors included Panama City, Florida Mayor
Greg Brudnicki who owns the Funeral Home where Coastal Community Bank CEO W. Edwin Lane was IMHO "suicided" and who admitted to knowing corrupt White Western Men's Club IRS Agent Russell Raymond Ervin who was a defendant,, along with Peoples, et.al.(42 Defendants) in a qui.tam. Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act suit
when found dead just after being served by US Marshals. I bet he was "sheepdipped!"

Panama City, Florida Mayor Brudnicki says he knew the newly appointed Panama City, Florida Police Chief Scott Ervin's dad from before he was born.
Panamaed

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2013
YOU KNOW MICHAEL CAZALAS, HALIFAX MEDIA'S PANAMA CITY NEWS HERALD EDITOR, CENSORED THIS COMMENT.....AND WHY....

First thing you should do as the new Chief is mount an investigation of your boss Mayor Greg Brudnicki an Organized crime thug who helped embezzle hundreds of millions from Bay Medical Center by being the Mafia's man running that show.

Also check for him and Skinner's-Wes Burnham-Herbert Meisler's Edgewater Beach crowd holdings they stole from the from Resolution Trust (FDIC). It totals 3 Trillion Dollars by my count so far. These no good people also covered up murder on a grand scale - Brundnicki a funeral home owner was at the center of http://Insider-Magazine.com ís - Aztec Big Wheel investigation when President Bush shut the criminal grand jury down and turned everything into a civil debarment and my friend U.S. Attorney Roy Atchinson was arrested and branded a pedophile and was murdered in jail. His boss U.S. Attorney Greg Miller resigned over my stories about them.

I am ready to name your bosses - BOSS Herbert as the "Thief of Thieves" for the Russian Jewish Mafia in the United States and I am working to have Mary Jo White of the S.E.C. to put their asses away. Now as new Chief of Police of that corrupt little town you need to decide if you are going to jail with them. Sincerely John Burt Caylor.
http://www.newsherald.com/news/crime-public-s...
Hohum

Panama City, FL

#4 Feb 18, 2013
I hope you have a good attorney. Slander is expensive.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Your treason is too.
Around here there is no such thing as a "good attorney" and that fact is very easy to prove.
David W Harbin Panamaed

New York, NY

#6 Feb 19, 2013
You must really be an idiot...I didn't say anything....the Judges abused their discretion and would not allow oral arguments, any hearings or discovery conference.

I can't wait to consolidate this with an existing case.......and ya'll had better have gas money because it sure won't be within this crooked jurisdiction.

Like my buddy ole Charlie Isler used to say: "YOU HAD BETTER BRING YOUR LUNCH!"
Hohum

Panama City, FL

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Keep spewing your slander, little man, it's all admissible in court. I hope you have deep pockets.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Speaking of you HO.....I see one of my stalkers got busted for CHILD ABUSE, ETC....
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Need the details and links?
She has some interesting ties too...
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Strange...

THEY CENSORED THE MUGSHOT!
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Hey IDIOT, slander just applies to "spoken words".....
You should remember that from when I posted The Florida Laws for LIBEL AND DEATH THREATS THAT YOU REMOVED TO KEEP THE PUBLIC FROM KNOWING THAT YOU ARE A CRIMINAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT IS ALLOWING YOUR CRIMINAL ACTS TO CONTINUE!
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#13 Feb 20, 2013
You will be seeing all that again as Topix maintains a file of all the comments and discussions renoved and I also forwarded them to Bay County Sheriff Frank McKeithen Cyber Crime Investigator Steve Jencks and THE FDLE!
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#14 Feb 20, 2013
THERE GOES THEIR PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY!
Hohum

Panama City, FL

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Once you get your motor rev'ed up, it just runs wide open, doesn't it? You're gonna blow a head gasket if you don't take a chill pill.
Panamaed

United States

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Just answer all the questions....Jerry Gerde did and now he can RIP!
Hohum

Panama City, FL

#19 Feb 21, 2013
Ask all the questions you want, little man.
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#21 Feb 21, 2013
Legend Drugs.....
Hohum

Panama City, FL

#22 Feb 21, 2013
None of those questions pertain to me, little man. Once again, you are barking up the wrong tree. You couldn't find your way out of a wet paper bag. Eat your TV dinner and play with yourself again. You get two more tries.
David W Harbin Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#23 Feb 22, 2013
You are a pervert.
Hohum

North Port, FL

#25 Feb 23, 2013
Wrong again. One more try, little man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wewahitchka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why dont Black People tip! 1 hr Against Racism 50
Teacher of the Year Sat Country Boy 6
News KKK 'recruitment' effort stirs worries in Bay C... Sep 17 Country Boy 8
B'fore my daddy died (Nov '11) Sep 17 Panamaed 70
News 1 inmate, 6 guards injured in Gulf prison distu... Jun '17 anonymous 1
Retiring In WeWa (May '16) Mar '17 Aunt Cindy 3
Ray the dope man. (Mar '17) Mar '17 Aunt Cindy 1

Wewahitchka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance