Woman shot by SWAT following stand off

Dec 4, 2012 Full story: Washington County News 50

Washington and Bay County Sheriff's Deputies responded to a suicide call that resulted in a Washington County woman being shot by SWAT officers Tuesday afternoon.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nice

Argyle, FL

#1 Dec 5, 2012
There again the Sheriff has to rely on somebody else to get the job done.
Joker

Chipley, FL

#2 Dec 5, 2012
nice wrote:
There again the Sheriff has to rely on somebody else to get the job done.
So what would you have done differently? You post on here because that is your right, but you are a coward. I think they should have killed the bitc3. She pointed a gun at them and wanted to die. I am so glad it was them that made that decision instead of me, because I would have killed you if you would have pointed a gun at me. Are you saying they were wrong because she lived? I will tell you this though, you are so lucky I am not a deputy.
Panamaed

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2012
I saw Hoss over at the substation knocking him off some the other day....lol...
Joker

Chipley, FL

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
I see, you just like to see and read your words onto topix. That really is funny.
Panamaed

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Yeah, Hoss was laughing at you the whole time, I bet.
Joker

Chipley, FL

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
Yeah, Hoss was laughing at you the whole time, I bet.
I am so glad you are still laughing. I hope you have a good lawyer. As long as you keep replying you are just making a better case for me.
Panamaed

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Yeah, like one of your crooked Judge buddies can do anything to protect a chickenshat anonymous stalker like you.
Christine Hovi

Chipley, FL

#11 Dec 5, 2012
So freaking SAD !!! Was this really needed? Tazing her might have been a better choice? OR how about the really radical idea of GETTING THE HELL OFF HER LAND ???
nice

Argyle, FL

#12 Dec 5, 2012
What I meant by the first comment was we as a county need to work to get the resources we need to help ourselves. I did not intend for this to blow out of control.
ctsd

Crestview, FL

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
So what would you have done differently? You post on here because that is your right, but you are a coward. I think they should have killed the bitc3. She pointed a gun at them and wanted to die. I am so glad it was them that made that decision instead of me, because I would have killed you if you would have pointed a gun at me. Are you saying they were wrong because she lived? I will tell you this though, you are so lucky I am not a deputy.
your view would become much clearer if it had been your mother or sister. I can just hear it now. "that swat team didn't need to kill mama", they could have called a family member and talked her into giving up the rifle. she needed help, not a bullet. WOW. your pin name suits you to a T.
Old Man

Geneva, AL

#14 Dec 5, 2012
I agree with joker only 2 shots would have been fired one from her gun and 1 from mine, no life flight would of been needed.
so stupid

United States

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Christine Hovi wrote:
So freaking SAD !!! Was this really needed? Tazing her might have been a better choice? OR how about the really radical idea of GETTING THE HELL OFF HER LAND ???
why use a tazer? She called the hotline, the police show up and she fires REAL BULLETS at them! If someone tries to shoot you I can quarantee the last thing you are going to be thinking is "dang, I wish I had that tazer..." what an idiot!
Citizen

Panama City, FL

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Christine Hovi wrote:
You're knee jerk response is so typical of an uninformed liberal harpy. Did you even read the story. This started when a WASHINGTON COUNTY DEPUTY went to check on the ladies' welfare after information was received about her wellbeing. She confronted him with a firearm and told him to leave. As he was LEAVING she fired two rounds at him. She initiated the armed confrontation against someone sent to check on her and see if she was okay. BAY COUNTY was called in to assist. Non lethal means were used to disarm her but she was still able to threaten deputies with the firearm. They defended themselves and were justified in the use of force.If you won't stand behind law enforcement try standing in front of them during the next confrontation of this sort.
good grief

Panama City, FL

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Christine Hovi wrote:
Okay, next time you show up...get within tazing distance of her while she is shooting at you...see who comes out alive. They were on HER land because SHE called for help.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2012
I am wondering if someone wanted her property....
You know who I am

Panama City, FL

#19 Dec 10, 2012
David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
I am wondering if someone wanted her property....
Are you willing to sit down and discuss this s adults now? I will meet you anytime. You do have some good points, but you know I also disagree with others, so I think it is time for us to finally have a sit down. If you think you can accomplish your goal here than good luck, but if you would like to join forces please let me know.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2012
I have been down ALL those avenues to a DEAD END.

The thing about FREE SPEECH is no one can control it.

If you want to friend me on Facebook, feel free to do so.....I AM NOT HARD TO REACH.

I do not trust hardly anyone any longer and as you well know I am not one to FORGIVE AND FORGET!
David

Panama City, FL

#21 Dec 26, 2012
David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
I have been down ALL those avenues to a DEAD END.
The thing about FREE SPEECH is no one can control it.
If you want to friend me on Facebook, feel free to do so.....I AM NOT HARD TO REACH.
I do not trust hardly anyone any longer and as you well know I am not one to FORGIVE AND FORGET!
Are you trying to get the government to believe you are crazy?
ToAnIdiot

Panama City, FL

#22 Dec 27, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
Only time you get out of your hole is to have someone in your hole. The knocking off was you since you are still sucking all the raw meat you can get. Funny you still think everyone is still one or two people. NOPE just many who know you are an IDIOT. And your lack of logic as to words used makes you a real fool. Now g back down on a bone and I will find you a big green sign to lick. LMFAO
LeRoy

Hollywood, FL

#24 Dec 27, 2012
To all of those wanting someone to talk to her.
Please leave your names and phone numbers with the Sheriff's Dept., so they can contact you when the need arises. Then you can got in peace, sit down on the person's front porch and help talk them thru their anger moment. I'm sure this will work, well I'm almost sure. But, If it fails, all that could happen is you might get your ass shot or killed. Until you have been in law enforcement and done the job. Keep your dumb thoughts to yourself.
They shoot, it's time to shoot back. They could have killed her if they had wanted too. But, they did not. So be happy, and keep the dumb thoughts in your own head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wewahitchka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelly the scammer 6 hr Duh 293
Moving to Florida? 11 hr Anarchy-2014 26
Bring back the draft 12 hr Simon 18
Doctor for chronic pain in Panama City (Feb '10) 12 hr VeggieBurger 41
Mexico Beach City Council Pursues Internal Inve... (Aug '12) 16 hr Bobby Donahue Bra... 5
CHURCH MURDERER turned in to FBI and LAW ENFORC... (Mar '12) Tue Frog Licker 135
Wewahitchka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wewahitchka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wewahitchka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wewahitchka

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:57 am PST

NBC Sports 9:57AM