Wetumka Sex & Drugs
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Concerned Parent

Hugo, OK

#1 Oct 2, 2010
Can someone tell me what has happened to our town? My children have informed me of the whore house and drug house over by the liqueur store(over by where Billy lived) and after they told me about this going on I have been paying closer attention to the kids here, most of them are high. As far as the whore house, they have more traffic in and out of that house than C-Mart. There are more shenanigans going on over there across from the AOG Church, that house has turned into a hook-up joint with no supervision whatsoever, what ever happened to that man that lived there and worked at the smoke shop? he left and that house went to the devil. Where are the Wetumka police? do they just not care anymore?
parent

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2010
I have heard the same thing about the house close to the Smoke Shop. I am just going to stay ahead of the game and let my kids know about sex and drugs, and pray they listen and make the right decisions. This town use to be a great little town to let your kids grow up in, I would have never wanted to let them grow up in the city, but here is getting just as bad.
concerned parent too

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2010
Hey concerned parent I to was told by my teenagers when I was talking to them about drugs, sex and alcohol and that they knew where they could go and get any they wanted over there across from the liquor store...I think as parents we are responsible to not just talk to our kids but try to make sure that places like that dont operate around our children...but honestly what can we do? Werent they involved that that Billy kids death and still getting to run around and sell dope?
Revoltair

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Oct 3, 2010
Get Bill Morgan on it.
Concerned Parent

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2010
I have been informed that there are two "Kelli Meriman" in town and one of them lives next to the old "Tag Agency" and the other has a teenage daughter and is the woman who lives in the whore/drug house in question so lets not get confused on the names please. Now does anyone know about the other problem house across canard from the AG church? I hear there is no supervision there so that is where a lot of our teens go for some of the illegal activities and hook ups. I too talk to my children about sex and drugs and they are not secretive at all about the goings on around here, even the "good" kids are involved. Does Bill Morgan or any of the Wetumka city officials read these posts? WAKE UP WETUMKA! our children and our town is going bad very fast
Nosey Rosey

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Oct 4, 2010
Okay, just FYI. There are NOT two Kelli Merrimans in town. Kelli Merriman is the girl who lives y the tag office and used to be the tag agent in Wetumka. Kelly Wilborn Fisk Lindsey (not sure what last name she goes by) is the Kelly that lives in the house you guys are talking about. She had a relationship, affair, was dating (not sure what the actual status of that would be) Kelli Merriman's husband.
Concerned Parent

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2010
Thank you for clearing that up Rosey. This is why third hand information is unreliable and why we post here. Do you live here? Do you have kids here?
Nomofun

Allen, TX

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Get proof and go to the cops.
Fry Bread

Bixby, OK

#9 Oct 5, 2010
Nomofun wrote:
Get proof and go to the cops.
And what good will that do? They always turn their heads because they don't want to get involved!
Concerned Parent

United States

#10 Oct 5, 2010
The cops know, seems like the new cop is the only one working now but he can't clean up Wetumka by himself. I have seen so many parents in Wetumka that turned into their teens best friend and party buddy and forgot to be a parent.I even hear "I would rather my kid do it at home with me then out on the street" HOW STUPID.
And I found out about that house by the church, it is where Edwin lives and his dad is the one who worked at the smoke shop, does anyone know how to get hold of that man? I bet he would love to know what is going on with his kids.
The Amazing Jambi

Bixby, OK

#11 Oct 5, 2010
Concerned Parent wrote:
The cops know, seems like the new cop is the only one working now but he can't clean up Wetumka by himself. I have seen so many parents in Wetumka that turned into their teens best friend and party buddy and forgot to be a parent.I even hear "I would rather my kid do it at home with me then out on the street" HOW STUPID.
And I found out about that house by the church, it is where Edwin lives and his dad is the one who worked at the smoke shop, does anyone know how to get hold of that man? I bet he would love to know what is going on with his kids.
I hear people talking about the new cop all the time, how he's tougher than he "ought to be." Seems to me he's doing a good job! If all the rest would stop trying to win popularity contests maybe this town wouldn't be so full of thuggy, worthless kids - and their thuggy, worthless parents!
Nosey Rosey

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Oct 5, 2010
Yes Concerned Parent, I am from the area and have kiddos too. Parents need to start teaching their kids morals and values and not condoning certain types of behavior. Its a reality that some of the best kids in the world came from the worst parents and some of the worst kids came from the best parents. There are so many bad influences on kids these days, its hard to always know the right thing to do or say to them, but the main thing is that parents try try and try some more to make certain they instill the proper values in them. Partying with them or allowing it certainly isn't teaching them anything. Kids are sleeping around, doing drugs, stealing to buy their drugs. The dope cooks and the stink tweakers who are tearing these kids lives apart need to be taken off the streets.
Old Lady In the Shoe

Bixby, OK

#13 Oct 5, 2010
Concerned Parent wrote:
Who is this Edwin you're talking about?
The Baconator

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Oct 5, 2010
Ya all dese kids do round her is wana party n hav sx ya know. Lotta tootless crackheads n hos
Nomofun

Allen, TX

#15 Oct 5, 2010
Fry Bread wrote:
<quoted text>
And what good will that do? They always turn their heads because they don't want to get involved!
Ban together and go back and back and back to the cops until it becomes easier for them to do something about it than face the group wanting action taken. Grow a pair and take back your community.
Biker

Dallas, TX

#16 Oct 5, 2010
parent wrote:
I have heard the same thing about the house close to the Smoke Shop. I am just going to stay ahead of the game and let my kids know about sex and drugs, and pray they listen and make the right decisions. This town use to be a great little town to let your kids grow up in, I would have never wanted to let them grow up in the city, but here is getting just as bad.
You are all dumb asses
Biker

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 5, 2010
Concerned Parent wrote:
Thank you for clearing that up Rosey. This is why third hand information is unreliable and why we post here. Do you live here? Do you have kids here?
You all want to post people names and where they live post your name and see what people have to say about your dumb asses
Biker

Dallas, TX

#18 Oct 5, 2010
Con parent talking shi$ that is not true will get your ass beat the man that lives on canard st is the bestfather a child can have keep talking shi& I'll find out who u are by the way there is nothing going on in his house bit&
wetumka

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Oct 5, 2010
wetumka is a bad town were the pigs dont care kids drinking smoking doing it all do wetumka's parents care ther are probly crack hors toooo
Bananas in Pajamas

Mount Morris, MI

#20 Oct 5, 2010
wetumka wrote:
wetumka is a bad town were the pigs dont care kids drinking smoking doing it all do wetumka's parents care ther are probly crack hors toooo
Your mama's a crack ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wetumka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Sanford 2 hr Lost 15
bordog who? you know Fri nobodys angel 2
Chief Pangle (Aug '13) Fri MickeyD 12
Weleetka t mart Fri Foodforthought 7
Joe Berry is Chief, business is down (May '13) Fri Mmmm 16
Joe berry (Mar '15) Fri Mmmm 8
What happen to the night chic at Dollar General Fri Just wondering 4

Wetumka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance