lookn for a female companion

lookn for a female companion

Posted in the Wetumka Forum

Jason

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2011
I am a single 35 year old male im 6`2`` about 220 brown hair green eyes couple discreet tattoos, no piercinge no diseases, never been married, dont owe any bills house and acreage paid for work for government. I am established in this area. I am a christian but dont attend church regularily. Open to new ideas and things to have fun and enjoy life. I am not a drug user and dont want that in my life. I do have a beer ocasionally but just a few not to get drunk. I do like to hunt, fish, lift weights and jog. I RIDE A HARLEY TO KILL EVENINGS AND DRIVE A PICKUP TO WORK. I do not want drama in my life. I would enjoy a sweet girl that would respect me so I can respect and take care of her in every way. I gotta admit i will spoil her if she is the one for me. please get in touch asap thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wetumka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean and Lisa Clapp (Aug '11) 21 hr LISA Clapp 7
Ashley Sanford Sat Iknow 2
amanda chick at water dept Fri CURIOUS 1
New dog groomer in town Thu Fluffy 1
Cara Cox (Jan '14) Jun 23 Justme 32
Eric Stephens Jun 22 Justwondering 1
Weleetka t mart Jun 11 Fudrucker 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wetumka Mortgages