Joint effort with Conn. leads to burg...

Joint effort with Conn. leads to burglary arrest

There are 1 comment on the The Brattleboro Reformer story from Oct 17, 2011, titled Joint effort with Conn. leads to burglary arrest. In it, The Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

The Winhall Police Department was informed of $15,000 of stolen gold jewelry recovered from a shop in Wethersfield, Conn., and through a joint investigation, officers were able to obtain a search warrant for the residence of 47-year-old John Buckley, of Trager Road in Jamaica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brattleboro Reformer.

Londonderry Resident

Grantham, NH

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Hope he gets what he deserves! Kudos to the authorities for staying on top of this one! I feel for his loving wife and 2 daughters for what he's put them through and living nothing but a string of lies, all the while they supported him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Agents of Corruption 1,508,792
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 min Harold Blockman 20,930
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min doG mnaDed lyHo p... 71,273
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Agents of Corruption 63,550
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr silly rabbit 313,657
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 8 hr jhawki 322
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Fri Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages