Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75310 Aug 8, 2014
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah we're reasonable people.
If this thing goes through, it will be worth every last LOL.
Still worth it?
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#75311 Aug 8, 2014
.

Goddamned, lazy good for nothing well poisoning savage assassins Israelis..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZghi_7V9tW...

&li st=UUIZghi_7V9tWDhbu22RlYbg
Freeedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#75315 Aug 8, 2014
Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
In the middle east history is forever repeating itself. Seems like our annual congregation is due as once again the region is ablaze.
I was just telling my uncle from NY on the phone that he needn't worry, we're well practiced at these scenarios. We practiced going into shelters to the sound of sirens during my school days.
Merkava tanks are already gathering at the Gaza strip borders and very soon no one will be able to tell by the title of this thousands of pages long thread is the shadow of bygone days or a news headline from the present.
It's almost as if I was 21 again and just been discharged from my military service and 'Cast Lead' was starting all over again. This is absurd.
http://vimeo.com/56378248

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Every night and every morn
Some to misery are born
...
Some are born to sweet delight
Some are born to endless night"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75317 Aug 9, 2014
Freeedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
http://vimeo.com/56378248
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TiH_VK4HDNcXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Every night and every morn
Some to misery are born
...
Some are born to sweet delight
Some are born to endless night"
"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour."

It took you long enough.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75318 Aug 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour."
It took you long enough.
Forgiveness is like the scent of the lily on the heel of the boot that crushed it. My favorite

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75319 Aug 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour."
It took you long enough.
Puleeze. He's been trolling as a Jew hater for months, now. You couldn't smell it?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#75320 Aug 9, 2014
Oh Christ! I have been called upon to do the insurmountable. My esteemed (although not by me) employers have actually expected me to not only show up, but to actually do my job for the past few weeks. A situation of which I am wholly unaccustomed to.

The humanity!

Eh, what the fck. I'm banking a lot of jack with no time to spend it. My peaceful monarchy has had to expand certain budgetary items... deer feed, stray cat food, bird seed....

I fear that Greater Faithedonia is becoming a welfare state after the fashion of Europe.

So many mouths to feed....

My dog is outraged at my impetuous handling of our tiny nation's affairs.

I need an F-16. I wonder what that costs? I have a Ford made in Turkey that's 215-a-month.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#75321 Aug 9, 2014
This is an amazing story, Christopher Porco a nice Jewish boy from NY kills his farther with and ax and severely wounds his mother trying to collect on there life insurance, how funny, the anything for a dollar Jew's.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75322 Aug 9, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Puleeze. He's been trolling as a Jew hater for months, now. You couldn't smell it?
You know, it's easy to look at some of the caricatures that represent the opposing viewpoint, especially those involving typing with an accent, and attribute them to Veeky. But come on...Australians can really be that thick. They're practically known for slipping from Islam worship to white supremacy, ask anyone.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75323 Aug 9, 2014
Faith wrote:
Oh Christ! I have been called upon to do the insurmountable. My esteemed (although not by me) employers have actually expected me to not only show up, but to actually do my job for the past few weeks. A situation of which I am wholly unaccustomed to.
The humanity!
Eh, what the fck. I'm banking a lot of jack with no time to spend it. My peaceful monarchy has had to expand certain budgetary items... deer feed, stray cat food, bird seed....
I fear that Greater Faithedonia is becoming a welfare state after the fashion of Europe.
So many mouths to feed....
My dog is outraged at my impetuous handling of our tiny nation's affairs.
I need an F-16. I wonder what that costs? I have a Ford made in Turkey that's 215-a-month.
If you think the bill is high now, wait till you're feeding an F-16.

We went to a "Taste of the Nation" event at the Marriott World Center tonight. It was a giant sized food orgy to benefit some charity or another (my brother in law gave us the tickets). Every restaurant in central Florida worth eating at was parading their best stuff and I scored some good golf certs at the silent auction.

The really cool part (aside from the graze) was that if we test drove any of the new Lincolns while we were there, Lincoln donated $25 per person to the charity. I figured what the hell, it's only a 6-minute ride and I needed to take a break and let the food settle. It was kind of bogus asking if I wanted to drive or ride and then giving me a breathalyzer test before letting me be a passenger in their "S" model. I thought I was going to get to take it out for the run but they had a factory installed driver already in the car. As it turns out, there was so much crap to play with, driving would have been distracting. Did you know you have the option of either heating or air conditioning the seats? The ride was stiff as hell but the Paragon sat in back and got a massage from her seat. I don't think they make it (or anything like it) in Turkey but hey, it's still a member of the Ford family.
fooking Jews

Seoul, Korea

#75324 Aug 9, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/user/nationofnour
yeh the dirty zionist s c u m like the u.nited s.tates of a.Zsholes

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75325 Aug 9, 2014
It's been a while since I was last here but I felt this link important enough to share.

It is a must see for all who are interested in the truth about Israel. It is a one hour talk by Mike Poled who is now an Israeli activist. His grandfather was one of the founding fathers of Israel and his father was an officer in the IDF during the 1948 war. He himself served in the 1967 war and then resigned to become an Israeli writer and peace activist

http://mikopeled.com/2014/07/28/why-is-the-wo ...

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75326 Aug 9, 2014
* Miko Peled

Since: Aug 14

Europe

#75327 Aug 10, 2014
we want a violations free world.so plz stop violations.
Freeedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#75328 Aug 10, 2014
Freeedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
http://vimeo.com/56378248
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TiH_VK4HDNcXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Every night and every morn
Some to misery are born
...
Some are born to sweet delight
Some are born to endless night"
...
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour."
It took you long enough.
Greetings, salutations & affectations!

Has it only been a year, Rinnisons Man? Wow, time flies indeedlessly!

Have you changed the drapes, Tallulah? The Topix layout feels all wrong, somehow (maybe it's me hallucinating having not slept seemingly since the Franco-Prussian War)

Is the amazing Little Zionist Entity That Could... still collectively inducting good ol H.O.H? Then it's a victory, in and of itself.. I don't envy Bibi's job tho, hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Am Yisrael Chai, playa

____
np:'Brothers in Arms' knopffler solo

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75329 Aug 10, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
It's been a while since I was last here but I felt this link important enough to share.
It is a must see for all who are interested in the truth about Israel. It is a one hour talk by Mike Poled who is now an Israeli activist. His grandfather was one of the founding fathers of Israel and his father was an officer in the IDF during the 1948 war. He himself served in the 1967 war and then resigned to become an Israeli writer and peace activist
http://mikopeled.com/2014/07/28/why-is-the-wo ...
Hello Sheilaa. The answer to his (your) question can be found in American football. Offsetting penalties.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75330 Aug 10, 2014
Freeedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
...
<quoted text>
Greetings, salutations & affectations!
Has it only been a year, Rinnisons Man? Wow, time flies indeedlessly!
Have you changed the drapes, Tallulah? The Topix layout feels all wrong, somehow (maybe it's me hallucinating having not slept seemingly since the Franco-Prussian War)
Is the amazing Little Zionist Entity That Could... still collectively inducting good ol H.O.H? Then it's a victory, in and of itself.. I don't envy Bibi's job tho, hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aqMTnGyxI1cXX
Am Yisrael Chai, playa
____
np:'Brothers in Arms' knopffler solo
Like it? They blew me off when I suggested gingham and went decidedly more man-cave with it. I guess it adds gravity to all the silly crap people say. I guess this means your sleep deprivation isn't doing any harm since it's not a hallucination.

So, how are the roles...leading or still supporting?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#75331 Aug 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> Have you seen an ENT guy about your septum? There's a cure...not that it's the only deviation you need worry about.
GTHYFJB - I have no deviations; but I guess you know all about those because you're being treated for some. My sympathies to your family. Why don't your move to Israel?
Freeedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#75332 Aug 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Like it? They blew me off when I suggested gingham and went decidedly more man-cave with it. I guess it adds gravity to all the silly crap people say. I guess this means your sleep deprivation isn't doing any harm since it's not a hallucination.
So, how are the roles...leading or still supporting?
Leading, just not paid like one.

(btw, sleep deprivation = not just from academics, projects, side-stuff but even moreso from the secondary track undertaken on my own time --> Directing.'Content Control' is the name of the game, so about a year ago I thought to get a little head start, shall we unpretentiously call it The Protocols of Relitigation of the Auteur Theory? Whatever little time is left is spent on something resembling a social life. Do love it so!)

Will be checking Topix today only, broseph, so here's your opportunity to bring me up to speed on the gigantic Hell-Hive Maze that is Gaza (circa 2013-2014). Have Ya'alon, Gantz, Eisenkot, Turgiman, et al found a magical way of entering that particular putrid river without getting wet in the process?

I bet Netanyahu for all the ridiculous global media screeching about his "warmongering settlering" over the years...had to be dragged by the curl-and-shorties into that particular mega-clusterf*ck, lulz

which one is NaNa which Lipush
https://screen.yahoo.com/double-date-00000003...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75334 Aug 10, 2014
Freeedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Leading, just not paid like one.
(btw, sleep deprivation = not just from academics, projects, side-stuff but even moreso from the secondary track undertaken on my own time --> Directing.'Content Control' is the name of the game, so about a year ago I thought to get a little head start, shall we unpretentiously call it The Protocols of Relitigation of the Auteur Theory? Whatever little time is left is spent on something resembling a social life. Do love it so!)
Will be checking Topix today only, broseph, so here's your opportunity to bring me up to speed on the gigantic Hell-Hive Maze that is Gaza (circa 2013-2014). Have Ya'alon, Gantz, Eisenkot, Turgiman, et al found a magical way of entering that particular putrid river without getting wet in the process?
I bet Netanyahu for all the ridiculous global media screeching about his "warmongering settlering" over the years...had to be dragged by the curl-and-shorties into that particular mega-clusterf*ck, lulz
which one is NaNa which Lipush
https://screen.yahoo.com/double-date-00000003...
I think they installed cafe doors on the Israeli crossings so the tanks and APCs don't have to slow down on their way back. Meanwhile, the Hamas team was late for truce talks but are now getting impatient to talk to Jews who they know won't be showing up on shabbes. Don't look now but I think they're really serious this time about taking out Israel if they don't acquiesce to demands for a new TCBY at Kerem Shalom.

They're sitting down....how am I supposed to differentiate if I can't see their butts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min The Specialist 1,621,684
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Freedomofexpression 318,405
News Halloween house brings "Trumpian" nightmare alive 1 hr Trump is the Best 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Dudley 21,296
News Korday Foster, AKA Corday Foster, 23, Charged b... (Aug '08) 11 hr Annmarie 4
Big garage and house sale Wethersfield on Sat O... 11 hr Andrew1984 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 hr Can t Have It Bot... 64,007

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages