Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70034 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74996 Jul 25, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Uzi, I didn't know you have a British accent.
Very good piece..!!
Thank you darling.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74997 Jul 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Plus, the camera put on ten pounds.
I put on a few pounds. Bored. We did not kill enough hammas SOB's.
voice of peace

Israel

#75000 Jul 25, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you darling.

Looovely,... Il n'y a pas de quoi
voice of peace

Israel

#75001 Jul 25, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>

Wait, Uzi. Don't shoot ....I'm trying here, to get something done ... can't you see..??

What do you think I sent Abu Mazen to Doha for ..??

John & Ban .... Ban & John .... what do you think I told them to get off their asess and come over for..??

Through Abu Mazen, I'm offering Khaled Mishall, to take all his constituency from Gaza to the "country of my dreams" in the Wyoming-Montana area ... and that's why I need Kerry ...

Since I'm large... and you probably know that by now, I'm giving Khaled another option. Ban ki-moon can take all the Hamasnikim and J'ihadnikim... and anyone that wants so .... and settle them by the Hudson .... in Manhattan ..

Do you think that Florida could be an option too..??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75002 Jul 25, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Looovely,... Il n'y a pas de quoi
No french spoken here
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75003 Jul 25, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Wait, Uzi. Don't shoot ....I'm trying here, to get something done ... can't you see..??
What do you think I sent Abu Mazen to Doha for ..??
John & Ban .... Ban & John .... what do you think I told them to get off their asess and come over for..??
Through Abu Mazen, I'm offering Khaled Mishall, to take all his constituency from Gaza to the "country of my dreams" in the Wyoming-Montana area ... and that's why I need Kerry ...
Since I'm large... and you probably know that by now, I'm giving Khaled another option. Ban ki-moon can take all the Hamasnikim and J'ihadnikim... and anyone that wants so .... and settle them by the Hudson .... in Manhattan ..
Do you think that Florida could be an option too..??
Please include the people of Meah Shaarim too.If we do a cleanup lets do it all the way.
Thanks
voice of peace

Israel

#75005 Jul 25, 2014
...at the top of the list..

I have them scheduled on the first ship.
They don't know it yet. They are sailing from Eilat,.....via Capetown
Maybe by Somalia ...."we get lucky"..

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#75006 Jul 25, 2014
Taeb wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses peace be upon him, was Jew in race and Muslim in faith so were Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac,and the 12 sons of Jacob. They all sought the face of God Almighty and they submitted to Him with all obedience. They were upright in faith and Muslims.
Neither you nor any human on earth deny this , this is written in his last book, almighty god.
Nonsense.

Muslim capital M had not been invented until Mohammed long after the prophets.

muslim small m may indicate obedience to Allah but it certainly does not mean they were Muslims, capital M

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75007 Jul 25, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
You sure you don't have something to do with it..??
I will have to have a talk with him .. to explain him a few facts of life..
BTW, on that memorable day that I realized ...my heroe, a.k.a., my boy ... discovered what the girls have between their legs .. we had da'talk..!!
After my full of advise lecture ... my son looks at me from the angle of his eyes and tells me: Dad, have you ever told this to someone ....someone .. like your friends..??
Danetoo, TRD ... they hear you but they don't want to listen to you.. No wonder why Moses got so pissed off when he came down from the mountain...
What? No! Just because I was there with him every time I've observed the phenomenon doesn't mean I've influenced any of the subjects. Case in point: He had spent the entire shopping trip squishing God-knows-what into the far recesses of his diaper...stinking to high heaven and on the verge of ripping a hole in the sound barrier with his screams before I could get him out to the parking lot for a new diaper. Suddenly, across the crowded conveyor belt, over top of bananas and limes, sugar and coffee, they locked eyes and it was done. He puts on his best 100-meter stare and she just melts.

Next time, I'll test to see if she'll ask to actually see them or just take my word for it that she owes me money because his diaper bag (out in the truck) is full of coupons.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75008 Jul 25, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
The day ain't over yet.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#75009 Jul 25, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
...at the top of the list..
I have them scheduled on the first ship.
They don't know it yet. They are sailing from Eilat,.....via Capetown
Maybe by Somalia ...."we get lucky"..
Do not come back.
voice of peace

Israel

#75010 Jul 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
What? No! Just because I was there with him every time I've observed the phenomenon doesn't mean I've influenced any of the subjects. Case in point: He had spent the entire shopping trip squishing God-knows-what into the far recesses of his diaper...stinking to high heaven and on the verge of ripping a hole in the sound barrier with his screams before I could get him out to the parking lot for a new diaper. Suddenly, across the crowded conveyor belt, over top of bananas and limes, sugar and coffee, they locked eyes and it was done. He puts on his best 100-meter stare and she just melts.
Next time, I'll test to see if she'll ask to actually see them or just take my word for it that she owes me money because his diaper bag (out in the truck) is full of coupons.

Chapeau, TRD.
Dust your self a Pulitzer..!!

This is by far more interesting, educational, live ... and inspiring than reading what the a/h have to say about the Jews, Zionism and small and big satansss..

God bless that angel that keeps your Adrenaline flowing

Now the latest. Little Monster asked me ... Hey Granpa, if Ban Kimono (ki-moon .. in Hebrew characters is very easy for a first grader to get confused). If Ban Kimono says that everybody has to stop shooting ... shouldn't everybody stop at once..??

God bless him. He's going to be a good soldier. He knows to respect the ranks.
God, Ban Kimono, Mom, Dad ..........Spiderman, Batman ......... and Grandpa.

I know this is not new... but at this age..??

Dad says,
-....no you can't go play football, because you have homework and you have to pick up all your pieces of Lego that are spread all over the apartment.
-....hey Mom, can I go to the yard, Itzik is waiting for me. We are going to play football.

The chain of power is clear for him.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75011 Jul 25, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Chapeau, TRD.
Dust your self a Pulitzer..!!
This is by far more interesting, educational, live ... and inspiring than reading what the a/h have to say about the Jews, Zionism and small and big satansss..
God bless that angel that keeps your Adrenaline flowing
Now the latest. Little Monster asked me ... Hey Granpa, if Ban Kimono (ki-moon .. in Hebrew characters is very easy for a first grader to get confused). If Ban Kimono says that everybody has to stop shooting ... shouldn't everybody stop at once..??
God bless him. He's going to be a good soldier. He knows to respect the ranks.
God, Ban Kimono, Mom, Dad ..........Spiderman, Batman ......... and Grandpa.
I know this is not new... but at this age..??
Dad says,
-....no you can't go play football, because you have homework and you have to pick up all your pieces of Lego that are spread all over the apartment.
-....hey Mom, can I go to the yard, Itzik is waiting for me. We are going to play football.
The chain of power is clear for him.
It doesn't work that way in Muslim households. Islam has strict rules for the use of Legos.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#75012 Jul 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You had me at "relling", I got your back.
She's so angry. I've never been gang raped by Arabs but I imagine that's what she's dealing with.
First of all I told you not to reply to me because your replies are childish to me and you are always going off TOPIC as though you do not have a CLUE. If you had been actually reading the posts then you would have known in short detail of what transpired. But instead you make assumptions and comments that have nothing to do with me.

Secondly, the reason for this reply is you are being DISRESPECTFUL in "reference to me" advising you "imagine I am dealing with being gang raped by arabs". NEGATIVE. If you want to talk about the children females and the adult females in your family in a negative light, by all means do so. I could care less. But you do not know me or my family and if I can't STAND arabs and I am feeling some type of way about them so f--kin what. You can't change that and it does not mean that I am an angry person.

Lastly, watch your side posts and comments about me and keep your MOUTH SHUT about things you do know nothing about.
Hate troublemaking arabs

Bronx, NY

#75013 Jul 25, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO. Like relling the bus driver to get off the bus. Hilarious. You just wrecked his boner.
First of all the word "relling" is not in the dictionary.

Secondly, your comments in reference to me does not have anything to do with the TOPIC. For the record, I am not new to this or anything else. I am a grown ass women who does not take sh-t from people on topix or anywhere else. I don't get boners of such things and if I am feeling some way about bastard arabs then so what. You or anyone else do not have anything to do with that. Stop the bullsh-t and watch your side comments.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75014 Jul 25, 2014
Hate troublemaking arabs wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I told you not to reply to me because your replies are childish to me and you are always going off TOPIC as though you do not have a CLUE. If you had been actually reading the posts then you would have known in short detail of what transpired. But instead you make assumptions and comments that have nothing to do with me.
Secondly, the reason for this reply is you are being DISRESPECTFUL in "reference to me" advising you "imagine I am dealing with being gang raped by arabs". NEGATIVE. If you want to talk about the children females and the adult females in your family in a negative light, by all means do so. I could care less. But you do not know me or my family and if I can't STAND arabs and I am feeling some type of way about them so f--kin what. You can't change that and it does not mean that I am an angry person.
Lastly, watch your side posts and comments about me and keep your MOUTH SHUT about things you do know nothing about.
Or what? You are ridiculous.

You parade your hatred under the banner "Hate troublemaking arabs" and yet you claim you don't hate. You blow in here making irresponsible statements and posing demands where you have absolutely no authority. If you are interested in sharing the reasons for your hatred, we're all ears (or eyes) but you aren't, are you? You just look for a platform to spew your venom. Go back to Blaming Israel...those idiots deserve your vitriol and are more than willing to rise to your challenge. Around here you can stick your demands where the sun doesn't shine because honestly, opinions are like assholes and we get more than our share of those drifting through here without you adding to the traffic. You may, at your discretion, go fcuk yourself....that's the only authority you have around here.
Shananananana4pa li

Safety Harbor, FL

#75017 Jul 25, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
They were trespassing on Arab land. Sorry.
your ignorance is destructive to the Palestinian cause. If that's all u have to bring to the table yet u truly want to help Palestine, then please start defending Israel.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75018 Jul 25, 2014
Shananananana4pali wrote:
<quoted text>your ignorance is destructive to the Palestinian cause. If that's all u have to bring to the table yet u truly want to help Palestine, then please start defending Israel.
Ouch, that's gotta hurt. Your last contribution was a work of art. You may be out of practice but you've still got it.
Shananananana4pa li

Safety Harbor, FL

#75019 Jul 25, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not want YOUR land we just want our tiny piece that belongs to us. Hope you understand.
have you informed the settlers, builders of the Great Wall of Israel, the Knesset, and ANYONE else? Who's "we" exactly?
Shananananana4pa li

Safety Harbor, FL

#75020 Jul 25, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
After Hamas capitulates in Gaza ... we might stand a chance of having two consecutive years of quiet and peace...
.... well, most likely ..... a couple of months, just until the next shipment of Iranian rockets arrives and gets smuggled through brand new tunnel...
and when will those in the PA have two consecutive hours of peace? I want to plan a vacation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min jimi-yank 53,484
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... 18 min DaveinMass 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Bluestater 1,233,748
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Sunoco Insider 309,896
News Protesters Fight Deportation of Army Veteran Fr... 11 hr Mag 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Bam 19,928
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Tue hrichard91 37
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]