Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74521 Jul 5, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the whole Netanyahu quote?
Thats right,

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74522 Jul 6, 2014
Despicable.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/07/world/middl...

How do you sentence someone who burned another person alive? Where were the Jewish mothers who were supposed to teach these animals that two wrongs don't make a right?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74524 Jul 6, 2014
A "Liberal Paradise" would be a place where everybody has guaranteed
employment, free comprehensive health care, free education, free food, free
housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only Law Enforcement has guns.
And believe it or not, such a place does indeed exist .. It's called PRISON.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
Phoenix, Arizona
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74525 Jul 6, 2014
This is the kind of Muslim world Obama wants for us and he is a Muslim ..... an illegal Muslim!
Don't forget Islam portrays itself as a religion of peace. Yeah a piece of s---!
Martyrdom in the 21st Century. Seriously heed the warning… it is really that bad…. Christians being martyrs. YES!
WARNING: ONLY TO BE OPENED BY THOSE WITH A STRONG STOMACH - VERY, VERY GRAPHIC !!!!!!!!!!
Religion of Peace and tolerance..........
If this doesn't drive home what is happening in the real world and the risks we face in preserving our values and way of life then nothing will.
http://www.asgraphic.org/videos/video382/inde...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74526 Jul 6, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I may be stupider than you but this place is huge and it looked as legit as any humongous NY jewelry store. It was filled with Greek artifacts made of gold as well as having a factory that made gold jewelry which was the biggest part of it's tourist draw. I'm just sure that they couldn't give a shit about servicing a customer half a world away who will probably never set foot in the store again.
IT IS tourist draw? Serious? Stupidity is somebody who can't write proper English... among many other things. LMAO

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74527 Jul 6, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know whether to thank you for the sideways compliment or ask what kind of jerk laughs their ass off at someone else's misfortune.
So, what kind of jerk are you? Point taken about the Chef, she's an onion.
There was never intended to be a compliment - sideways or upsidedown. Now you call stupidity a misfortune? If I'm an onion, then you're --- never mind. Can't put it in print no matter how assinine this thread is.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74528 Jul 6, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS tourist draw? Serious? Stupidity is somebody who can't write proper English... among many other things. LMAO
No, stupidity is embodied in someone who points out that a statement prefaced with "I may be stupider than you" contains stupidity. Do you have a caregiver?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74529 Jul 6, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, stupidity is embodied in someone who points out that a statement prefaced with "I may be stupider than you" contains stupidity. Do you have a caregiver?
Oh, c'mon kids. Enough foreplay. The Chef got wet with " the c*ck, the pu*sy, the small of a woman's back," Let the real games begin.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74531 Jul 8, 2014
Hi Guys and Gals. Greetings from Tel Aviv...
I hope life is treating you all well.
On this side of the Mississippi everything as usual ... Fakaktt..!!
According to the amount of rockets the Hamas and other M.F. Jihadists are tossing across the border... tomorrow, early in the morning, the IDF is going to start chasing the hooligans at ground level..
Wish you health, peace, love, progress and abundance.
I'm going to say hello to the nazis from Port Jefferson and on the way I'd like to salute people from the old days.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74532 Jul 8, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
Hi Guys and Gals. Greetings from Tel Aviv...
I hope life is treating you all well.
On this side of the Mississippi everything as usual ... Fakaktt..!!
According to the amount of rockets the Hamas and other M.F. Jihadists are tossing across the border... tomorrow, early in the morning, the IDF is going to start chasing the hooligans at ground level..
Wish you health, peace, love, progress and abundance.
I'm going to say hello to the nazis from Port Jefferson and on the way I'd like to salute people from the old days.
Are you kidding? Here we are in the onset of the Atlantic hurricane season and you come waltzing back in with that lame Gaza story? No kidding...I was just thinking to myself this morning that the situation was out of control and screaming out for the VOP. Thanks for hearing me.

Tell cousin Benny I said to stand down the infantry and step up the drone coverage. There's little to be gained by turning the bull loose in the terror shop. It's the kind of move Hamas is salivating over...there'll be more cameras than guns aiming at the IDF.
James is my son

London, UK

#74533 Jul 8, 2014
What pull out? The untermensch are stealing more and more land like the typical thieves that all Jews are.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74535 Jul 8, 2014
James is my son wrote:
What pull out? The untermensch are stealing more and more land like the typical thieves that all Jews are.
My sympathies to James.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74536 Jul 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? Here we are in the onset of the Atlantic hurricane season and you come waltzing back in with that lame Gaza story? No kidding...I was just thinking to myself this morning that the situation was out of control and screaming out for the VOP. Thanks for hearing me.
Tell cousin Benny I said to stand down the infantry and step up the drone coverage. There's little to be gained by turning the bull loose in the terror shop. It's the kind of move Hamas is salivating over...there'll be more cameras than guns aiming at the IDF.
Playing to lose.
That's what this round is all about.

You have to understand.
Hamas' vaults are empty.
Al Sissi has blocked many of the smuggling underground tunnels from Sinai to the Strip.
No "import" business.. No kick-backs..

A large portion of the donations from Arab countries, as of today, are due and others are behind several months.

Ismail Hanyeh hasn't paid salaries on the Strip already a couple of months .. and therefore, money is not flowing into his copains' banks accounts.

So ... how do we get Hamas' machine lubricated..??

How..??
We produce victims.

Terrorists have to be killed by goddamned Zionists ...
...and also it won't hurt to have a couple of hundreds innocent civilian Palestinian victims killed and injured too.

Playing to lose ..

voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74537 Jul 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
Despicable.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/07/world/middl...
How do you sentence someone who burned another person alive? Where were the Jewish mothers who were supposed to teach these animals that two wrongs don't make a right?
Where were you, TRD, when I was lecturing the uneducated..??

When they were dealing cards ... we got also our stock of s.o.b's.
We've got them.
They are being investigated ... and we are going to get to the last one of the collaborators too..

The worst we can do .. is justify any link between the two low life inspired groups of coward assassins actions. I wish we could hang them from the same rope, one after the others .. as a way of showing that this constitutes the only thing in common they can have.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74538 Jul 9, 2014

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74539 Jul 9, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you, TRD, when I was lecturing the uneducated..??
When they were dealing cards ... we got also our stock of s.o.b's.
We've got them.
They are being investigated ... and we are going to get to the last one of the collaborators too..
The worst we can do .. is justify any link between the two low life inspired groups of coward assassins actions. I wish we could hang them from the same rope, one after the others .. as a way of showing that this constitutes the only thing in common they can have.
I was front row, center, as usual. Some people are just harder to educate than others.

I couldn't help noticing the irony that the home of "Eye for an eye" has legislated the ability to do that out of their culture. Your enemies have no problem with it...their society still encourages the private practice of revenge while you guys demonize those who return the favor. Maybe when the smoke has cleared on this latest round of ME fun, you guys can make peace around a joint justice treaty. Hand your despicable sub-human murderers over to the Arabs for execution. In fact, pay them to execute your capital criminals...build an entire treaty around it.

As you can tell, I'm a little upset that the people who burned that kid alive were running around Israel in Jew-suits. Just because everyone else in the neighborhood is going around competing for the title of "Most Barbaric" doesn't mean we should. The high road doesn't go through that part of town where breathing flames is encouraged. A rope may be too good for those bastards.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74540 Jul 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I was front row, center, as usual. Some people are just harder to educate than others.
I couldn't help noticing the irony that the home of "Eye for an eye" has legislated the ability to do that out of their culture. Your enemies have no problem with it...their society still encourages the private practice of revenge while you guys demonize those who return the favor. Maybe when the smoke has cleared on this latest round of ME fun, you guys can make peace around a joint justice treaty. Hand your despicable sub-human murderers over to the Arabs for execution. In fact, pay them to execute your capital criminals...build an entire treaty around it.
As you can tell, I'm a little upset that the people who burned that kid alive were running around Israel in Jew-suits. Just because everyone else in the neighborhood is going around competing for the title of "Most Barbaric" doesn't mean we should. The high road doesn't go through that part of town where breathing flames is encouraged. A rope may be too good for those bastards.
I'm down with that. How about they turn over the killers of those young "Jew Suits". Don't expect it anytime soon. Their applause keeps their filthy hands busy. When you see Palestinians meting out "justice" like Israel does, then you can stop your sobbing. You'll never see it. Drink more water.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74541 Jul 9, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm down with that. How about they turn over the killers of those young "Jew Suits". Don't expect it anytime soon. Their applause keeps their filthy hands busy. When you see Palestinians meting out "justice" like Israel does, then you can stop your sobbing. You'll never see it. Drink more water.
The surest way to prove your unworthiness to steward the holy dirt is to sink to the level of your enemies. Wouldn't you agree that something is wrong when Jews decide to be as barbaric as Muslims? Kidnapping and murder aren't foreign to either side but for one side it's an anomaly while the other calls it business as usual. The leaders on both sides denounced the murders but they aren't the ones doing the dirty work. It's as though both sides are fighting for last place.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74542 Jul 9, 2014
Looks like the thread's title is going to be the same this time, too. Go Israel! Level that shithole. Cockroaches multiply like, well, cockroaches.

Two South Florida public defenders were fired Tuesday after making inflammatory remarks on social media about Palestinians allegedly celebrating the abduction and murder of three Israeli teenagers in June.

In one Facebook post attorney Gary Sheres wrote:“they are the filthy swine they don’t eat,” referring to the Muslim custom of not eating pork.

“That’s why the Palestinian people are considered the cockroaches of the world,” lawyer Bruce Raticoff wrote.“Burn them to the ground.”

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74543 Jul 9, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Looks like the thread's title is going to be the same this time, too. Go Israel! Level that shithole. Cockroaches multiply like, well, cockroaches.
Two South Florida public defenders were fired Tuesday after making inflammatory remarks on social media about Palestinians allegedly celebrating the abduction and murder of three Israeli teenagers in June.
In one Facebook post attorney Gary Sheres wrote:“they are the filthy swine they don’t eat,” referring to the Muslim custom of not eating pork.
“That’s why the Palestinian people are considered the cockroaches of the world,” lawyer Bruce Raticoff wrote.“Burn them to the ground.”
That's a hoot! Fire two guys who happen to be lawyers for exercising their constitutionally protected free speech. I'm no expert but I predict that the can of worms this opened will end someone's career.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,110,507
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Its OK to be Normal 46,800
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr zach 305,689
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chet Booswahnicki 19,226
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
Beware Dog Walkers-off Silver Lane in East Htfd... (May '12) Fri katie 7
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Fri Unknown 296
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE