Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73684 Feb 22, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason to "suck up" to Faith .. there are posts between us here very occasionally, but I have no contact with her out of here - so what would my benefit be to "suck up" ... usually there has to be a reward - a benefit to attempting to compliment someone ...
I just happen to genuinely think she's a lovely woman ... and that you just don't have a clue what she's about
And I'm not a nurse ... and no, have not been "part of it" --- it is widely reported here in the UK .. and no doubt also happening in Australia that patients are treated badly and that heads will roll
I just have difficulty in seeing you being a caring and empathic nurse ... it just strikes me as something that is quite unlikely -- perhaps efficient ... perhaps good at your job ... but with a coldness and a distance taking where you are unable to connect ... The coldness and "efficiency" you display on here are traits I don't find good except in very cold legal settings = people who only have "half a brain" - where they leave their emotional brain part out of everything they do
And I think the finest nurses are the ones that combine professionalism with empathy, compassion and understanding ... even in a busy day, that is possible ...
You don't need a reason, you never have and never will. It just comes naturally to you. You think infidel is such a nice person as well so what does that say about you? You admire two people who denigrate and offend others who are not American and you can't wait to crawl up their asses.

You certainly are no nurse and the profession would never accept you based on your racism re Arabs or any other group for that matter. I don't give a frig what you have difficultly in seeing. Mainly you have difficulty in seeing reality and are constantly in a state of denial you need to grow up even though you are 68 years of age. I am a great nurse and I say that without a shred of conceit. I have been one for a long time and not once have I had one complaint made against me. I have been a nurse manager and practitioner reaching a masters level. That is more than most can claim.
danetoo

London, UK

#73686 Feb 22, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need a reason, you never have and never will. It just comes naturally to you. You think infidel is such a nice person as well so what does that say about you? You admire two people who denigrate and offend others who are not American and you can't wait to crawl up their asses.

You certainly are no nurse and the profession would never accept you based on your racism re Arabs or any other group for that matter. I don't give a frig what you have difficultly in seeing. Mainly you have difficulty in seeing reality and are constantly in a state of denial you need to grow up even though you are 68 years of age. I am a great nurse and I say that without a shred of conceit. I have been one for a long time and not once have I had one complaint made against me. I have been a nurse manager and practitioner reaching a masters level. That is more than most can claim.
Firstly - I'm not yet 68 - if I were I'd be rather proud of doing the stuff I'm doing now - working - partying - being politically active - being active generally - in fact - it was my 58th birthday yesterday.

And -- you may be a "good nurse" in terms of professionalism - degree - papers - no one can probably complain about your professionalism and conduct and the papers you've got to your name -- but there's that thing missing - which I find important in good nursing staff - it's the heart ... The insight ...

And if you were working on my "manor" - I'd be your superior - so no - I'm not a nurse as I said :)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73687 Feb 22, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Conscience? Yeah right!!!! You are one of the most immoral people, who displays a total absence of social conscience and responsibility that I have ever had the misfortune to come across. You personify all that is wrong with America which includes arrogance, a sense of superiority which is undeserved, a sense of entitlement, a lack of empathy to others who are worse of than you and a bigoted, racist outlook which you are proud of
Hey hey. That's me!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73688 Feb 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That Ize Lost...what a giant. There was no getting over on that guy. So, tell me how we go about hiring the one who checks for dog diks and don't leave out a single detail. Where do you even start the search?
My understanding of what is left after a homicide bombing, is usually the head and the lower torso. The area above the waist anad below the head is soup. But, you don't have to hire anybody to make the determination. The EMT teams and the Police forensic units do a pretty good job of determining gender. That wouldn't apply to truck homicide bombings because they are massive. Plus, Burka wearing cowards aren't usually driving trucks. Too obvious.

As for Ize, I heard he had some open heart surgery a few years ago and is relaxing at home and occasionally peeking in the neighbor's window. I hear she's a real looker. Meals on wheels visits him daily and the Senior Citizen's bus schedule is ideal so he can go shopping for his cat food. It's strange because he doesn't have a cat. I'll let him know you were asking about him. He will be tickled. How come EVERYBODY worships you?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73689 Feb 22, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly - I'm not yet 68 - if I were I'd be rather proud of doing the stuff I'm doing now - working - partying - being politically active - being active generally - in fact - it was my 58th birthday yesterday.
And -- you may be a "good nurse" in terms of professionalism - degree - papers - no one can probably complain about your professionalism and conduct and the papers you've got to your name -- but there's that thing missing - which I find important in good nursing staff - it's the heart ... The insight ...
And if you were working on my "manor" - I'd be your superior - so no - I'm not a nurse as I said :)
Happy Birthday!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73690 Feb 22, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>My understanding of what is left after a homicide bombing, is usually the head and the lower torso. The area above the waist anad below the head is soup. But, you don't have to hire anybody to make the determination. The EMT teams and the Police forensic units do a pretty good job of determining gender. That wouldn't apply to truck homicide bombings because they are massive. Plus, Burka wearing cowards aren't usually driving trucks. Too obvious.
As for Ize, I heard he had some open heart surgery a few years ago and is relaxing at home and occasionally peeking in the neighbor's window. I hear she's a real looker. Meals on wheels visits him daily and the Senior Citizen's bus schedule is ideal so he can go shopping for his cat food. It's strange because he doesn't have a cat. I'll let him know you were asking about him. He will be tickled. How come EVERYBODY worships you?
Thank goodness it's not a military specialty...if you were still in the Navy it would probably have been a job they stuck you with. Smack any of your division officers and they make you the permanent Dog Dik Detector (or some shit like that). I bet Ize did time as a Triple-D :>).

NOBODY worships me, I think people just appreciate that I try to live by the golden rule and treat them the way I want to be treated. I think it's particularly rare in TOPIX because for the most part, people are here to blow off steam...a kind of Fight Club for words.
danetoo

London, UK

#73691 Feb 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Birthday!
Thanks very much !!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73692 Feb 22, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks very much !!!!
Ahhhh, 58...to be young again:>))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73693 Feb 22, 2014
I must admit that I'm encouraged by the announcements coming from the Ukraine. Turning the corner and heading toward the will of the people is good but the best part is they'll be freeing their scorching-hot former PM by declaring her "crimes" non-crimes. It broke my heart thinking of her wasting away in jail.

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle...

Yes, hotter than Sarah.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73694 Feb 22, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds remarkably like a description of yourself - just remove the nationality - and there you have it
In addition you're a humourless horrible creature who thrives on evil
I'm not surprised you were defamed ... You're nasty and you're probably disliked by people generally as you must be this hard - completely lacking in empathy or basic human kindness and very unlikeable character out there too - just a shame you won - probably on a technicality ... And I have a feeling you've been banned from nursing due to some misdemeanour - there are a lot of factual stories about nurses now - leaving water and food JUST out of reach of patients - leaving patients in their soiled sheets - and of course "the Liverpool pathway" - which you must've used with pleasure ..,
Faith on the other hand is absolutely charming - has great wit - which you're too far up your own self righteous arse to understand ...
No prize for seconds Danetoo. BTW I won the defamation case so your accusations are baseless. They lost out to the tune of thousands. I didn't come on here to be funny but to post accurate information which may help others lift the scale from their eyes concerning Israel. The fact that you try and attack me on a personal basis shows me what type of person you truly are. You don't have the capacity to prevent me from what I am doing so the next best thing in your mind is to attack my honesty, integrity, my capability re my job . Your attacks are like water off a ducks back

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73695 Feb 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thank goodness it's not a military specialty...if you were still in the Navy it would probably have been a job they stuck you with. Smack any of your division officers and they make you the permanent Dog Dik Detector (or some shit like that). I bet Ize did time as a Triple-D :>).
NOBODY worships me, I think people just appreciate that I try to live by the golden rule and treat them the way I want to be treated. I think it's particularly rare in TOPIX because for the most part, people are here to blow off steam...a kind of Fight Club for words.
Oh don't be so modest. If Ize was here, he would drool on your shoe tops. It is true about Officers being gentlemen, but that only get one so far. There is this ambiance which your posts exuded that get these women slipping off their bar stools looking for one night stands. I suspect it's the bio, followed by your wit, then your willingness to humiliate yourself by acceding to their point of views, even though it's nonsense. I, for one, feel your magnetism. However, As Marvin said to Simon in As good as it gets, I would be the luckiest guy alive if that did it for me.. Hahahahahahaha. LMFAO

http://www.hark.com/clips/mwhrtdzpcz-id-be-th...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73696 Feb 22, 2014
Ok, so it was Melvin. Mea Culpa

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73697 Feb 22, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Ok, so it was Melvin. Mea Culpa
Melvin Culpa?

I don't feel the need to invalidate the opinion of everyone I disagree with, does that make me so bad? It's a free country even for the Jackwagons who post here from some other not-so-free country. Since opinions are as common as human orifices I tend not to get too excited about them. For example, looking down the page I see that 5 people are perusing the Middle East Forums as I write. Counting you and me that means the balance of power is intact.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#73698 Feb 23, 2014
In Memoriam...a must read..&PASS ALONG...
When I was a young man, I couldn't understand why Eisenhower was so popular. Maybe this will explain why.
<image001.jpg>
General Eisenhower Warned Us
[<image002.jpg>
It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower,found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:

"Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened"

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet.. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the,6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beat, experimented on and humiliated' while the German people looked the other way!

Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

<image003.jpg>
[
This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people! Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center

'NEVER HAPPENED',
<image004.jpg>
Because it offends some Muslim in the U.S.???

Do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along.

Nazi bastards

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73699 Feb 23, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, tell me how we go about hiring the one who checks for dog diks and don't leave out a single detail. Where do you even start the search?
Bend over. I'll check.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73700 Feb 23, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over. I'll check.
A volunteer? Thanks...that was easy.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73701 Feb 23, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>A volunteer? Thanks...that was easy.
I show 9 viewers at this very moment. The upside is that, that is how many readers Sheebla and Gaye are reaching with their hatred manifestos. LMFAO. So out of touch with reality. What kind of mentality thinks the whole world is watching their pseudo crap?. I think Faith has is right. Sociopaths. On another note, I see Chef is back from bopping busboys. And, I might add, homed right in on you. I told you had charisma. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73702 Feb 23, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I show 9 viewers at this very moment. The upside is that, that is how many readers Sheebla and Gaye are reaching with their hatred manifestos. LMFAO. So out of touch with reality. What kind of mentality thinks the whole world is watching their pseudo crap?. I think Faith has is right. Sociopaths. On another note, I see Chef is back from bopping busboys. And, I might add, homed right in on you. I told you had charisma. ;>)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bTvU3BELZEoXX
OOOPS! It's up to 15....now down to 12....

You get the point. These poor, disenfranchised haters crowd the "airwaves" of Topix crowing about the perceived injustice of what's going on in Israel as though it were not only the worst thing going on in the world, but also trying to convince us that it's the only injustice on the planet. So blind by their hatred they don't even realize the situation doesn't rank in the top ten crises in the world today.

Personally, I don't understand how these heartless bastards can ignore the plight of the Dalai Lama and Tibet. Blind, I guess.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#73703 Feb 23, 2014
U.S. Poll: Israel Most Favored Mideast Nation (but of course)

Despite recent friction between Israel and the United States over Israel's construction of Jewish settlements in the West Bank, Americans still view Israel as their most favored country in the Middle East, according to a new Gallup poll.

In fact, the 72 percent of poll respondents who say they have a "very favorable" view of Israel is the highest percentage since Gallup began the poll in 2010.

Back then, 67 percent viewed Israel very favorably, as did 66 percent last year.

The Gallup poll also found that 45 percent of Americans view Egypt favorably, up from 40 percent last year but down sharply from 58 percent in 2010.

As for Saudi Arabia, 35 percent view that nation favorably, while just 19 percent view Libya favorably, and 19 percent have a favorable view of the Palestinian Authority, virtually unchanged from 20 percent in 2010 but up from 15 percent last year.

Just 16 percent view Iraq favorably, and only 13 percent have a favorable view of Syria, an all-time low and the lowest percentage of all this year with the exception of Iran's 12 percent.

On Wednesday, the same day the Gallup results were released, Human Rights Watch reported that the Syrian government was using banned cluster bombs on its own citizens during the ongoing civil war.

A witness told the organization that a rocket that fell on the town of Keferzita "released small bomblets when it exploded in the air," the Jerusalem post reported.

Steve Goose, Human Rights Watch's arms division director, declared: "It is appalling that Syrian government forces are still using banned cluster munitions on their people."

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73705 Feb 23, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>On another note, I see Chef is back from bopping busboys. And, I might add, homed right in on you. I told you had charisma. ;>)
Oops - my bad. Wrong one! LOL Just got in last night. Did 3,368 nautical miles in 2 weeks. Fabulous! Missed doing my judgies. TY for yours, though. Oh, did I mention I won the Bingo jackpot the only time that I went? And the busboys were soooooo full of energy. Need to rest now. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,189,643
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min RickJP 308,903
Help please? Urgently searching for N. Yezierski. (Sep '07) 1 hr caturinal 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth to power 51,371
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,631
Review: 100 Percent Martial Arts Thu Jeff N 4
Office Depot Closing Both Metro Hartford Locations Oct '14 West Coast OD emp... 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:18 pm PST