Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71271 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73728 Feb 25, 2014
This winter has been so trying in an overly-dramatic kinda way. My dog is depressed. It has been months since we could go outdoors.

I'm battle weary. I have Ongoing Traumatic Stress Disorder. OTSD.

Perhaps I should see someone...... Someone with one of those snow-plow trucks.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73729 Feb 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>About a week ago...it was 79 here today.
But the catch is... you have to live in Florida. Sadly, that is too high a price to pay.

I think it was that great Scottish leader Mel Gibson that said: "You can take our lives, but you can never take our ..." Oh sht!... I forgot the last word. And I just sat though four hours of that movie yesterday.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73730 Feb 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You like that move? I've still got it (them).
You've got em. For some reason, your pole dancing is not available in a short version. I've searched everywhere for it, but all I get is cheap imitations. When you flip over backwards from the pole, it's, it's, it's, a magnificent display of manhood. I can only strive to achieve that mastery of the pole. And the things below it. Still brings tears to my eyes. LOL

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73731 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
This winter has been so trying in an overly-dramatic kinda way. My dog is depressed. It has been months since we could go outdoors.
Stop your whining. This week, we will not be over 30 deg. Do you see me crying? When I go outside, there is a hole in my abdomen similar to yours. You think I like that? Suck it up. Spring is just around the corner. Night is coming later and dawn earlier. Have you exhausted your cache of moonshine, yet? I LOVE winter. Gives me a lot of inside time to get wasted.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73732 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>But the catch is... you have to live in Florida. Sadly, that is too high a price to pay.
I think it was that great Scottish leader Mel Gibson that said: "You can take our lives, but you can never take our ..." Oh sht!... I forgot the last word. And I just sat though four hours of that movie yesterday.
I've seen Michigan mosquitos so I wonder what the down side is to living where you can water ski during the Winter Olympics. I've lived in cold country while the gummint owned my ass and you can keep it. It's 73 in the house and I just stole the wife's pashmina scarf to warm up. Know why most of the 9/11 terrorists did their flight training in Florida? Because the weather is AMAZING most of the year.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73733 Feb 25, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You've got em. For some reason, your pole dancing is not available in a short version. I've searched everywhere for it, but all I get is cheap imitations. When you flip over backwards from the pole, it's, it's, it's, a magnificent display of manhood. I can only strive to achieve that mastery of the pole. And the things below it. Still brings tears to my eyes. LOL
You're easy :-))
danetoo

London, UK

#73734 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:

oTSD .... Lololol - should be included in the DSM-IV ...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73735 Feb 26, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You're easy :-))
Check it out. Paul is great and Fallon did alright, too. I think he found a home. Hope the link holds up. If not, just google Paul Rudd and Jimmy Fallon. I'm easy, is right. It's not Bad Grandpa, but clever and funny. Just broadening your arse, uh, your horizons. ;>)

http://offbeat.topix.com/story/10649-paul-rud...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73736 Feb 26, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Check it out. Paul is great and Fallon did alright, too. I think he found a home. Hope the link holds up. If not, just google Paul Rudd and Jimmy Fallon. I'm easy, is right. It's not Bad Grandpa, but clever and funny. Just broadening your arse, uh, your horizons. ;>)
http://offbeat.topix.com/story/10649-paul-rud...
He's going to do amazing stuff as the new Carson. I haven't been able to stay awake to see how Seth Myers is doing in his old slot, you?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73737 Feb 26, 2014
The old Letterman was the best. He turned kind of bitter when that Leno debacle happened. The old Conan was great until that Leno debacle happened. Now Jimmy Kimmel is the best game in town. "unnecessary censorship" is a funny bit. I like the Mexican.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73738 Feb 26, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Stop your whining. This week, we will not be over 30 deg. Do you see me crying? When I go outside, there is a hole in my abdomen similar to yours. You think I like that? Suck it up. Spring is just around the corner. Night is coming later and dawn earlier. Have you exhausted your cache of moonshine, yet? I LOVE winter. Gives me a lot of inside time to get wasted.
You're crying on the inside. I know you are.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73739 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
The old Letterman was the best. He turned kind of bitter when that Leno debacle happened. The old Conan was great until that Leno debacle happened. Now Jimmy Kimmel is the best game in town. "unnecessary censorship" is a funny bit. I like the Mexican.
So...the problem was Leno all along? There's no telling how many follow-on comics lost their spot in line when he pulled that stunt. He put a ripple in the late night comedy-space continuum.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73740 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You're crying on the inside. I know you are.
Sometimes you have to hit him a couple of times before he realizes you're not talking about times of local sunrise and sunset so much as how much ice and snow you have to slog through between those events. I know, it's your blessing and your curse.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73741 Feb 26, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So...the problem was Leno all along? There's no telling how many follow-on comics lost their spot in line when he pulled that stunt. He put a ripple in the late night comedy-space continuum.
It's true. It changed the course of my life. The real victim in all this is Andy Richter. He could have been somebody...he could have been a contender. Basic cable? Palooka-ville.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73742 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's true. It changed the course of my life. The real victim in all this is Andy Richter. He could have been somebody...he could have been a contender. Basic cable? Palooka-ville.
Poor Andy...team Coco or no team at all. He needs to accidentally run into, and subsequently entertain Aaron Sorkin at a party so he can then be anointed with a dramatic project that highlights his considerable acting chops.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73743 Feb 26, 2014
I've been watching Tosh. It makes me feel young and edgy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73744 Feb 26, 2014
I resent Florida at this time of the year. My parents had a house on the lake down there near a joint called Boca something.

I used to have to go down there every winter and visit them. It was only an obligation for all parties concerned. They were at the point in their lives where they were done dealing with the drama of seven adult children. And I don't like airports....at all. But I was their baby.

My dad hated it because my mom treated it like it was a vacation for me. That meant we had to go out to dinner every night and cabaret until 6 or 7 pm.

I hate vacations. They are exhausting.

Christ! I miss that sht.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73745 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You're crying on the inside. I know you are.
You got it. Below freezing for the foreseeable future. But, it 9:15AM here and I'm already oin my way. I have the day off. TRD calls it meany Wednesday. But, that don't happen until the afternoon. Lovin you at Blamin Izzy. You turned Sheblahh into a rat! LMFAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73746 Feb 26, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You got it. Below freezing for the foreseeable future. But, it 9:15AM here and I'm already oin my way. I have the day off. TRD calls it meany Wednesday. But, that don't happen until the afternoon. Lovin you at Blamin Izzy. You turned Sheblahh into a rat! LMFAO
Fck! It's Wednesday?

Oh Christ! I have to get my sht together.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73747 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
I resent Florida at this time of the year. My parents had a house on the lake down there near a joint called Boca something.
I used to have to go down there every winter and visit them. It was only an obligation for all parties concerned. They were at the point in their lives where they were done dealing with the drama of seven adult children. And I don't like airports....at all. But I was their baby.
My dad hated it because my mom treated it like it was a vacation for me. That meant we had to go out to dinner every night and cabaret until 6 or 7 pm.
I hate vacations. They are exhausting.
Christ! I miss that sht.
I know you grow 'em big up north but that lake wasn't named Atlantic Ocean by any chance, was it? Gulf of Mexico? If this state was settled by the Italians instead of just being discovered by one who sold out to the Spanish, you'd have been eating that Blue Plate Special in a town called Bocca del Ratto.(I call it Ostia Alta Cocker for short).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Truth is might 313,626
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Injudgement 1,507,798
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Terrance 20,919
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Seer 8,064
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Bbzzoo 63,543
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Tue silly rabbit 94
Can someone photoshop my photos into nude for m... (Aug '14) Mon bob dole 3

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages