Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
66,481 - 66,500 of 67,899 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your damn business. Considering that the content of 90% of your posts are on sex it is obvious to us all that you certainly aren't getting any. Those who can only talk about it are the ones who never get it ROFL
Listen Insipid One, I don't care if its girl on girl. That's your business. Somebody as miserable as you can't be getting any. I mean, there has to be an attraction to start with. Your middle finger is hardly a date and you can't type fast when you're strumming that thing. Is that why you are so mean? The finger doesn't do it for you anymore? There's plenty of impotent whackjobs in the Cuckoo's Nest that would like a shot at you because they don't find out what gender you are until they grope that nasty groin and it wouldn't matter. My guess is that you are as wide as you are tall and they would have to paint a stripe around your waist to tell if you were walking or rolling. I'm close, ain't I?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Insipid One, I don't care if its girl on girl. That's your business. Somebody as miserable as you can't be getting any. I mean, there has to be an attraction to start with. Your middle finger is hardly a date and you can't type fast when you're strumming that thing. Is that why you are so mean? The finger doesn't do it for you anymore? There's plenty of impotent whackjobs in the Cuckoo's Nest that would like a shot at you because they don't find out what gender you are until they grope that nasty groin and it wouldn't matter. My guess is that you are as wide as you are tall and they would have to paint a stripe around your waist to tell if you were walking or rolling. I'm close, ain't I?

I'm in control here so listening to you and your crap is not an option. Capice?? Right. Now getting back to you and your sexual fantasies don't you think this forum is rather inappropriate for a scum bucket such as yourself? You'd be better off moving on to one of those "adult" forums where you can keep your hand working overtime inside those big baggy pants of yours. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in control here so listening to you and your crap is not an option. Capice?? Right. Now getting back to you and your sexual fantasies don't you think this forum is rather inappropriate for a scum bucket such as yourself? You'd be better off moving on to one of those "adult" forums where you can keep your hand working overtime inside those big baggy pants of yours. LOL
Ahem. Don't look now but you're on his thread.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem. Don't look now but you're on his thread

The threads belong to no one TRD and BTW I was referring to the conversation and not the thread. He started this by coming onto the other thread with his insults towards me. I'll finish it on this one

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

TRD wrote:
I can see now what you meant about him being a really good guy. It showed in how he turned on you. Like I said he is a deadbeat

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see now what you meant about him being a really good guy. It showed in how he turned on you. Like I said he is a deadbeat
TRD and I have been here for 4 years and we've had our moments. Now, pull your legs back over your head and give it good rub down. You'll feel better in the morning.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>TRD and I have been here for 4 years and we've had our moments. Now, pull your legs back over your head and give it good rub down. You'll feel better in the morning.

I don't care how long you have been here. The difference between the two of you is like chalk and cheese. Pull your head out of your own ass and see what is really happening in the world. You won't necessarily feel better but it will give that ass of yours a rest

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The threads belong to no one TRD and BTW I was referring to the conversation and not the thread. He started this by coming onto the other thread with his insults towards me. I'll finish it on this one
You'll finish nothing here ,Tranny. Let's watch you put on your makeup.

http://vimeo.com/16378337
LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheilaa, let me first apologize for misspelling your name, I didn't even realize I was looking at two a's and I'm usually more observant. Second, lighten up. You take this WAY too personally.

There is an expression in the Navy where the original crew of a newly commissioned ship are called the "plank owners". He is the last of the original contributors (page 1) to this thread. He is the last plank owner and we are all his bitches.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>TRD and I have been here for 4 years and we've had our moments. Now, pull your legs back over your head and give it good rub down. You'll feel better in the morning.
5 years old timer. January 19, 2009 for you and January 20th for me. 13 pages in a single day...good times.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You'll finish nothing here ,Tranny. Let's watch you put on your makeup.
http://vimeo.com/16378337
LMFAO
Seeing as you act as a dick, why not dress as one and shove a condom on that ugly head of yours?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa, let me first apologize for misspelling your name, I didn't even realize I was looking at two a's and I'm usually more observant. Second, lighten up. You take this WAY too personally.
There is an expression in the Navy where the original crew of a newly commissioned ship are called the "plank owners". He is the last of the original contributors (page 1) to this thread. He is the last plank owner and we are all his bitches.
The reason why there are two a's in my registered name is that there is already another person with the name Sheila who is registered on the world forum

I take things in the spirit that they are meant. If someone comes onto a forum that I am posting on and tries to denigrate me I will do the same to them. All the time doing it in the "same spirit" as them of course.

I disagree with your analogy, as I am no ones bitch. I'll be here for as long as I choose..I've been known to stay on forums for over two years just to annoy the original poster. Not only that but I am good at what I do.:))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa, let me first apologize for misspelling your name, I didn't even realize I was looking at two a's and I'm usually more observant. Second, lighten up. You take this WAY too personally.
Hopefully his demise is not far away. LMAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why there are two a's in my registered name is that there is already another person with the name Sheila who is registered on the world forum
I take things in the spirit that they are meant. If someone comes onto a forum that I am posting on and tries to denigrate me I will do the same to them. All the time doing it in the "same spirit" as them of course.
I disagree with your analogy, as I am no ones bitch. I'll be here for as long as I choose..I've been known to stay on forums for over two years just to annoy the original poster. Not only that but I am good at what I do.:))
Okey-dokey, Have fun and be safe at the circle jerk. Just try and remember that this is my home on Topix and my roommates pick up after themselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Okey-dokey, Have fun and be safe at the circle jerk. Just try and remember that this is my home on Topix and my roommates pick up after themselves.
Not sure what the circle jerk is but it sure sounds like that is where YY hangs out with his hand in his pants urging himself and others on. I respect the fact that this is your home so feel free not to message me further if that makes things easier for you

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what the circle jerk is but it sure sounds like that is where YY hangs out with his hand in his pants urging himself and others on. I respect the fact that this is your home so feel free not to message me further if that makes things easier for you
There is no doubt that you know what a circle jerk is and your role as the pivot man. There is no doubt that you're a dude disguised as a sheila. No woman, unless you're a truck driving dyke, acts like you. There is no doubt you are not getting any. You are giving, not getting. So f uckoff, sheebaaa!
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Ha Ha Ha, y'all have your hands full with Sheilaa, how funny. Shelilaa take is easy on them, they are both scared shittttttttttttttttt that Israel is going down soon and that the world is underway in ostracizing them.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

YesShitCan wrote:
Ha Ha Ha, y'all have your hands full with Sheilaa, how funny. Shelilaa take is easy on them, they are both scared shittttttttttttttttt that Israel is going down soon and that the world is underway in ostracizing them.
LOL Having YOU as a fan does him/her no justice, Shitcan. We all know what a looney you are and you do him/her no favors. It just re-enforces what we all ready know, The attraction that flies have for sh!t! LMFAOI

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, they're good teachers and you are a quick study. And thanks, BTW, for the Valentine's Day dismissal, a woman hasn't done that to me in ages.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

YesWeCan wrote:
Oh no, please don't ostracize...it hurts...it hurts.

IT"S OPPOSITE DAY? HOW COME I"M THE LAST TO FIND OUT?

Seriously, the only reason we ever met is because Israel won and you guys are sore losers. I guarantee that future generations of Israelis will laugh about those sad haters, you included, who couldn't be happy for them. Enjoy VD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••