Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70149 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73043 Dec 24, 2013
Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy festivus TRD, or whatever fellow jews across the ocean celebrate when christmass fails to coincide with Chanuka.
Alas my optimism is nowdays reserved for domestic politics, in the Arab case I'm afraid even my semi-leftist notions tells me its a lost cause. It frustrates me to noe nd that the human dumpster known as Gaza sewers... Ahhh... I mean strip, is not showing even the slightest hint of critical thinking as for the course they pursue so stubburnly on their way to burn or rott away.
Gaza makes me wonder if in every single human society lies the potential for such avid self destruction.
Tuesday...Happy Tuesday! And I think you'll find that though there are many hot spots on our planet, none are more spontaneously combustible than Gaza. It's the Joo's fault of course, but if the first storm of the season is any indicator, your winter will be very busy. Personally, I'd send a pallet of popcorn and a GPS tracker with instructions to activate the locator if they need help turning up the heat.
David Duke

Riverside, CA

#73044 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Changed your user name, I see... I knew I was missing someone...
He had to, he's not allowed to be online or within 500 feet of schools, playgrounds, parks, etc.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73045 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Changed your user name, I see... I knew I was missing someone...
Got banned. You can post Jew Hatred all day long. Just have to be careful how you answer back. No big thing. Moderators are lock step in on making sure that Jew hatred abounds. After all, look at all the hate threads. Business is business.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73046 Dec 24, 2013
David Duke wrote:
<quoted text>He had to, he's not allowed to be online or within 500 feet of schools, playgrounds, parks, etc.
Your wife would like swizzle my stick at 501 ft from any schools because your foreskin covers her face before she can get to the fruit. Don't be mad. Get even. Show her those videos of you being sodomized by Abdul. That should get you back into her graces. She'll know that you too can take in up the can.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#73047 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you trying to tell me that despite your diligent work there are is still an antisemitic presence in this forum? Don't they ever get tired?
No but they are running with their nazi tails between their hairy legs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73050 Dec 26, 2013
But...but...that's not what we wanted to hear.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...

If you can't believe the Russians who quite possibly hold the patent for Polonium poisoning, who can you believe?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73051 Dec 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
But...but...that's not what we wanted to hear.
Who cares? He's dead!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73052 Dec 26, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? He's dead!!!!
Nobody cares what you say and you're still alive so sure, why would either of the parties mentioned in the title of this thread give a hoot about one's accusations about the other being debunked (again).

Merry Christmas.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73053 Dec 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares what you say and you're still alive so sure, why would either of the parties mentioned in the title of this thread give a hoot about one's accusations about the other being debunked (again).
Merry Christmas.
She don't get it. Not a clue. It's all about today. She's happy serving up Internet coffee to a bunch of post menopausal gagglers looking to fill those lonesome holes with excerpts from the "View". Shallow Hal comes to mind. No concept of history or worse, wants Israel gone. Lawdy be. Southern Slave owners be next o kin to doze Nazi sympathizers. Oh brother, now you done it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73054 Dec 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>She don't get it. Not a clue. It's all about today. She's happy serving up Internet coffee to a bunch of post menopausal gagglers looking to fill those lonesome holes with excerpts from the "View". Shallow Hal comes to mind. No concept of history or worse, wants Israel gone. Lawdy be. Southern Slave owners be next o kin to doze Nazi sympathizers. Oh brother, now you done it.
Severe holiday cheer deficiency can be an ugly thing.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73055 Dec 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Severe holiday cheer deficiency can be an ugly thing.
Holiday cheer is in abundance here. Off Tues, Wed, Thurs this week. Same for next. Family grabbed my prime. See the IDF is back at work. These fcuken Pali's are the stupidest breed on the planet. Pop always said, "Don't tease the dog unless you want to get bit." The headlines read "3year old girl killed". Yeah right. Liars AND dumb.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73056 Dec 27, 2013
Note the term "higher education"? Gotta love it.

http://archive.indystar.com/article/20131226/...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73057 Dec 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Note the term "higher education"? Gotta love it.
http://archive.indystar.com/article/20131226/...
These are supposed to be the smart guys in the room and yet enough of them voted to disengage from Israeli academia to actually form a boycott. Hmmm, these being the same guys who'll legalize drugs and pay too much for California Chardonnay...thus begins the dumbing-down of American education. How can anyone expect to affect change while window shopping?

Sheep.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73058 Dec 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
These are supposed to be the smart guys in the room and yet enough of them voted to disengage from Israeli academia to actually form a boycott. Hmmm, these being the same guys who'll legalize drugs and pay too much for California Chardonnay...thus begins the dumbing-down of American education. How can anyone expect to affect change while window shopping?
Sheep.
I guess I have to go back read the article again. My attempt was to applaud the higher education institutions for not following the leaders of this toothless popular boycott of Israeli education programs. Headlines mean squat except to the gullible. That boycott is a transparent anti-Israel shot expected to pick up steam. Wrong! Intelligent people saw it for what it is. My comprehension skills must be on the wane. Might I add, business is booming for Israel?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73059 Dec 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> How can anyone expect to affect change while window shopping?
Affect? Affect with an "A" ??? I thought I taught you this lesson before, you collander brain.

Sometimes you can't fix stupidity!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73060 Dec 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I have to go back read the article again. My attempt was to applaud the higher education institutions for not following the leaders of this toothless popular boycott of Israeli education programs. Headlines mean squat except to the gullible. That boycott is a transparent anti-Israel shot expected to pick up steam. Wrong! Intelligent people saw it for what it is. My comprehension skills must be on the wane. Might I add, business is booming for Israel?
Intelligent people would have nipped it in the bud, not waited until it became necessary to rebut that which they allowed to become a reality. This whole conflict has become less about peace and a negotiated solution than about smear campaigns with one side trying to vilify the other. Why else would Grey be working overtime to fill the web with manufactured/broken links describing the horrors of the Israeli "genocide" of the Palestinians. Know what you call a 65 years-long "genocide" where the "victims" manage to quadruple their population? I dunno either but it's certainly not "genocide".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73061 Dec 27, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Affect? Affect with an "A" ??? I thought I taught you this lesson before, you collander brain.
Sometimes you can't fix stupidity!
Another Christmas miracle! You've managed to be correct a second time...stupid.

I don't know how you do it up there but when I'm using it as a verb...oh, fcuk it! Just take it from Grammar Girl:

Affect with an a means "to influence," as in, "The arrows affected Aardvark," or "The rain affected Amy's hairdo." Affect can also mean, roughly, "to act in a way that you don't feel," as in, "She affected an air of superiority."

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/gr...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73062 Dec 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Another Christmas miracle! You've managed to be correct a second time...stupid.
I don't know how you do it up there but when I'm using it as a verb...oh, fcuk it! Just take it from Grammar Girl:
Affect with an a means "to influence," as in, "The arrows affected Aardvark," or "The rain affected Amy's hairdo." Affect can also mean, roughly, "to act in a way that you don't feel," as in, "She affected an air of superiority."
http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/gr...
Oh me Oh my. Smack down. I guess the Fla hookup didn't happen. As a fisherman, sometimes when you opt for the small fish, you miss the big one.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73063 Dec 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Intelligent people would have nipped it in the bud, not waited until it became necessary to rebut that which they allowed to become a reality. This whole conflict has become less about peace and a negotiated solution than about smear campaigns with one side trying to vilify the other. Why else would Grey be working overtime to fill the web with manufactured/broken links describing the horrors of the Israeli "genocide" of the Palestinians. Know what you call a 65 years-long "genocide" where the "victims" manage to quadruple their population? I dunno either but it's certainly not "genocide".
I'm thinking that the sewers may not overflowing with water, but semen is in abundance. Call me old fashioned, but that's the way I smell it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73064 Dec 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking that the sewers may not overflowing with water, but semen is in abundance. Call me old fashioned, but that's the way I smell it.
They may have many shortcomings but they breed at a post-graduate level. It must really suck that they will never be able to overpopulate their third-most holy site. I mean, all they have to do is continue their current rate of reproduction and their dream of a worldwide Caliphate can become a reality. Except that they're Arab and while we may never know enough about them and their culture, we are assured that they'll never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. Even without a crusade, they still manage to control their own population through violence.

BTW, the code to post this was "love you".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Onyango Obumbles 1,265,120
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Truth is might 310,384
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... 15 hr Culture Auditor 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Oh well 20,085
News How Black Women Have Been Leaning In Forever Mon Fart news 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun budd 54,341
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Aug 2 Neil SS Bluesfest 151
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages