Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71292 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72822 Nov 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I almost forgot. I regret that you don't regret that rug ride. You missed the opportunity for some decent rug pastry.
I'd rather get nutmeggered.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72823 Nov 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'd rather get nutmeggered.
Well, I have two siblings that fled the state for your neck of the woods. Those brittle bones needed the warmth. As long as their golf carts get to Piggly Wiggly, life is good. They also like the fact that the store clerks can't make change for a dollar. They be styling!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72824 Nov 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have two siblings that fled the state for your neck of the woods. Those brittle bones needed the warmth. As long as their golf carts get to Piggly Wiggly, life is good. They also like the fact that the store clerks can't make change for a dollar. They be styling!
They still use dollars? They can't not know how to make change when the cash register does it for them, can they? And are you sure about Piggly Wiggly? They'd need to have moved to the panhandle to get to one of those stores...man, those were the days.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72825 Nov 25, 2013
If she wins won't it prove Arabs don't have talent?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/american-...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72826 Nov 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They still use dollars? They can't not know how to make change when the cash register does it for them, can they? And are you sure about Piggly Wiggly? They'd need to have moved to the panhandle to get to one of those stores...man, those were the days.
Even when the register tells them, they can't count right. Something about those different numbers on the paper currency and the sizes of those coins. O.K. Try Publix. By the way, CT is Fourth in the country, behind CA, NY and Hawaii in highest gas taxes. We gots to tak care o dos young voters.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72827 Nov 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when the register tells them, they can't count right. Something about those different numbers on the paper currency and the sizes of those coins. O.K. Try Publix. By the way, CT is Fourth in the country, behind CA, NY and Hawaii in highest gas taxes. We gots to tak care o dos young voters.
Publix still handles paper money but the register dispenses coins into a tray automatically. Y'know, I laugh every time you pull this zhit. Most of the people working at the Publix where I shop are retired Yankees making a little supplemental income and getting out of the house for some human interaction. If they have trouble making change it isn't because of drinking from the Florida fountain of youth, they brought that impediment south when they moved here.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72828 Nov 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Publix still handles paper money but the register dispenses coins into a tray automatically. Y'know, I laugh every time you pull this zhit. Most of the people working at the Publix where I shop are retired Yankees making a little supplemental income and getting out of the house for some human interaction. If they have trouble making change it isn't because of drinking from the Florida fountain of youth, they brought that impediment south when they moved here.
What you talkin bout, Willis? What zhit? Those automatic machines were invented for that very reason. You forget when that I was there in the 80's looking for employment, they never got the change right. No complaints, it was always in my favor. And, it makes no difference where the impended imports came from. They all gravitate there where their incompetence will just blend in. Also, back then it was a haven for people dodging motor vehicle charges, unpaid bills and child support payments. Something about uncooperative Fla authorities. Change much?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72829 Nov 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
What you talkin bout, Willis? What zhit? Those automatic machines were invented for that very reason. You forget when that I was there in the 80's looking for employment, they never got the change right. No complaints, it was always in my favor. And, it makes no difference where the impended imports came from. They all gravitate there where their incompetence will just blend in. Also, back then it was a haven for people dodging motor vehicle charges, unpaid bills and child support payments. Something about uncooperative Fla authorities. Change much?
What zhit? I paid that fine and they reinstated my license! Now don't talk to me...I'm blending8>)
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72830 Nov 26, 2013
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72831 Nov 26, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
They're belly laughing at how stupid we are. Secret talks, dumb "agreement" -- nothing in our favor. We are idiots!:(
Please dont say "We". Say Obummer.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72832 Nov 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Oh, that little shitty country
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v-lWE5vOuk0XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Israel-Small But Outstanding is a great video. It's amazing to see people going about their business in such a beautiful place while being surrounded by fcukin hyenas thirsty for blood. That city would be a hovel in no time, like our inner cities, if it were turned over to riff-raff. Spam this.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72833 Nov 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Please dont say "We". Say Obummer.
If she wants to call herself names, you stay out of it. Are you trying to hit on my magic carpet ride? You better get taller, hook nosed gnome. I won't stand for it. You have to kneel for it. Have you ever had a rug race? Let me educate you. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I challenge you.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
rio

Bromley, UK

#72834 Nov 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel-Small But Outstanding is a great video. It's amazing to see people going about their business in such a beautiful place while being surrounded by fcukin hyenas thirsty for blood. That city would be a hovel in no time, like our inner cities, if it were turned over to riff-raff. Spam this.
Zionist propaganda.

Just like the Potenkim village...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72835 Nov 26, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionist propaganda.
Just like the Potenkim village...
Bravo. An elegant if not misspelled and egregiously false comparison. What label do you put on your brand of counter-propaganda?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72837 Nov 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If she wants to call herself names, you stay out of it. Are you trying to hit on my magic carpet ride? You better get taller, hook nosed gnome. I won't stand for it. You have to kneel for it. Have you ever had a rug race? Let me educate you. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I challenge you.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
I"ll have to be reborn to understand anything you say but I like that carpet race.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72839 Nov 27, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I"ll have to be reborn to understand anything you say but I like that carpet race.
I'll take the Chef and you take TRD. 8>)
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72840 Nov 27, 2013
AARON SHMULEWITZ
22 CONSTITUTION COURT
EAST BRUNSWICK, NEW JERSEY 08816

November 27, 2013

President Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20500

Dear President Obama:

I am nearly 55 years old, and you are the eleventh President during my lifetime. I have never taken the time before this to write to the President, but I feel that I must now, to express my feelings.

You are, by far, the worst, weakest, most ineffective, most hapless and most feckless President during my lifetime (and thats really saying something, considering that I lived through the Carter Administration).

If you were the President of a corporation, university or other non-governmental entity (i.e., where results are expected, and there is accountability for failure), you would have been justifiably fired long ago.

Respectfully, please do the appropriate and honorable thing and resign. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Aaron Shmulewitz
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72841 Nov 27, 2013
and the other one

AARON SHMULEWITZ
22 CONSTITUTION COURT
EAST BRUNSWICK, NEW JERSEY 08816

November 27, 2013

Secretary of State John Kerry
Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20520

Dear Secretary Kerry:

I hereby offer to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.

The price is only $10 million, and we can close in six months. Depending on how I feel, Id have the right to delay the closing for another six months, and maybe beyond that. I promise that the bridge is in good shape, regardless of what you may see. You can inspect the parts that I choose to make available to you whenever youd like (but there are certain portions of the bridge that you can never enter to inspect). I would retain the right to keep whatever portion of the bridge that I like, for as long as I like, and use it however I like, regardless of your plans for it.

Its a really, really nice bridge, and Im a nice guy, seriously.

By the way, the price goes up to $20 million next month, so youd better hurry if you want it, or I might just sell it to someone else. Please let me know when I can expect your check.

Sincerely,

Aaron Shmulewitz

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72842 Nov 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take the Chef and you take TRD. 8>)
FABULOUS!

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72843 Nov 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>FABULOUS!
No skateboards allowed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bolt Thrower 1,746,193
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr June VanDerMark 336,920
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bayonne 21,531
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mon Black Ice 72,074
News Stoshball Out On Assignment Mon Gavone 1
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Sun Fefa 30
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 21 STEAMY FARTS 64,570

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages