Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,297)

Showing posts 65,921 - 65,940 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that throwing a grenade into a crowded cafe or bombing a bus full of civilians will eventually be considered an act of war? Really? Huh? By who? The Yellow Hand?.....not so nice
Remember, one man's terrorist is another man's hero. There are an awful lot of people in the world for whom that sentiment resonates. Three quarters of the world's population resides in the 3rd world and subsist on around $2.50 a day. Even if Israel allowed it, Palestinians couldn't afford to equip an air force so they use what they have.

We will probably lose our foothold in Afghanistan at the end of 2014 because the parties can't come to an agreement that includes us operating outside the law of the land. They already state categorically that drone strikes impacting the civilian population are illegal yet we continue to plink away. Pakistan too, they condone our taking out their Taliban trash but all hell breaks loose when the civilians nearby get reduced to a pink cloud.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that throwing a grenade into a crowded cafe or bombing a bus full of civilians will eventually be considered an act of war? Really? Huh? By who? The Yellow Hand?.....not so nice
Didn't America claim the Boston Bombing as a WMD attack??
They also imposed martial law.

Is this a sign of things to come?
Ratloder

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Remember, one man's terrorist is another man's hero. There are an awful lot of people in the world for whom that sentiment resonates. Three quarters of the world's population resides in the 3rd world and subsist on around $2.50 a day. Even if Israel allowed it, Palestinians couldn't afford to equip an air force so they use what they have.
We will probably lose our foothold in Afghanistan at the end of 2014 because the parties can't come to an agreement that includes us operating outside the law of the land. They already state categorically that drone strikes impacting the civilian population are illegal yet we continue to plink away. Pakistan too, they condone our taking out their Taliban trash but all hell breaks loose when the civilians nearby get reduced to a pink cloud.
We have said over and over, that we will track down those that attempt to or kill our troops and that no "border" will shield them. So, fcuk them and you..

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't America claim the Boston Bombing as a WMD attack??
They also imposed martial law.
Is this a sign of things to come?
When was that? I must have missed it.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
When was that? I must have missed it.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/27/justice/mas...
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/26/world/weapo...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
We have said over and over, that we will track down those that attempt to or kill our troops and that no "border" will shield them. So, fcuk them and you..
I don't believe our intent was to hunt them down and drag them in to court. Were that the case, Osama bin Laden would be out on bail right now.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
I think the esteemed douche bag from Connecticut meant that they locked the town down pretty well but there was no declaration of martial law. Of course, there was no shortage of criticism of the heavy hand that federal, state and local authorities used in concluding the incident but I think we can all agree it was worth the extra effort.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which room are you in? There's green jello on Thursdays. There's "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" shown on Fridays and "The Shining" is the Saturday matinee. Cool Whip or Non-Fat Cream with that Jello?
Oh I love jello
Roopie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had to choose between your pet and your significant other, who would you pick? Most people would pick their partner and a few would say it depends on how long they'd been dating that person versus how long they'd had the pet. Meanwhile, 14 percent of people polled by the AP and Petside.com admitted that they'd break up with a human before they parted with a pet.(Poopie?)
You'd think that choosing between the two would be a no-brainer. Pick the human! The pet can't take you out to dinner, talk you through a bad day at work, help you cook dinner, or be your date at your sister's wedding or be passed around in the morning like a pizza amongst your drunken buddies after a late night binge.
You made a wise choice. Good luck.
You'll be exposing yourself as the most Beastialty loving obsessed with Lauren poster on Topix outdoing CACA Stu as the oldest man ever cretin the universe has ever seen ( though the Ades and sindian are close rivals for that title).

DO NOT USE a name to bring disrepute to it in order to advance your blatantly crazy, maniac, racist, gay, Beastialty bigoted and fanatically obsessed prejudices.
Roopie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Just to keep it in context, Liberace had all the same problems.
Fashion an identity of your own using a name that reflects your poofter loving ethnic, racial, conversion old rock spider gay, religious and psychotic leanings.
No pity, no respite, no mercy, no rest for kayars and pit-anatak!!.. What's gonna happen if your Husband (Mr TRD) walk’s in on you when you’re on all four’s taking Liberace from behind and is spitting on your back!!!.

Other coolie ladysboy leg lifting you must do,
Unhide your location,
Begin all Your posts with your ID, full name and current location RIGHT NOW CHAMP!!!.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Fashion an identity of your own using a name that reflects your poofter loving ethnic, racial, conversion old rock spider gay, religious and psychotic leanings.
No pity, no respite, no mercy, no rest for kayars and pit-anatak!!.. What's gonna happen if your Husband (Mr TRD) walk’s in on you when you’re on all four’s taking Liberace from behind and is spitting on your back!!!.
Other coolie ladysboy leg lifting you must do,
Unhide your location,
Begin all Your posts with your ID, full name and current location RIGHT NOW CHAMP!!!.
Oh me Oh my. Looks like Poopie's angry. You keep stomping those tiny feet and jumping up and down. I love watching unbalanced Aussies wig out. Have a bad day, Mate. LMFAO

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be exposing yourself as the most Beastialty loving obsessed with Lauren poster on Topix outdoing CACA Stu as the oldest man ever cretin the universe has ever seen ( though the Ades and sindian are close rivals for that title).
DO NOT USE a name to bring disrepute to it in order to advance your blatantly crazy, maniac, racist, gay, Beastialty bigoted and fanatically obsessed prejudices.
You named her, not I, Madman. In this very thread where you exposed your propensity for drinking and sleeping with your buddies. I suspect the real name is Lawrence who wears a Barbie Doll wig during your trysts. You still have to kick the dog out or blindfold it to prevent shocking such a magnificent animal while you manipulate Lawrence's legs like handlebars. Have a an especially bad day, Mate. SLMFAO
Roopie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh me Oh my. Looks like Poopie's angry. You keep stomping those tiny feet and jumping up and down. I love watching unbalanced Aussies wig out. Have a bad day, Mate. LMFAO
Always full of CACA as you continue to duplicate other people's name here on topix. You know you are seriously mentally ill with animal sex loving and have an identity crisis here mate!. I might let you sniff Laurens panties for $500 for 3 seconds as your request has been placed at the back of the queue. Urgent action is required to halt and bring an end the tantrums, CACA loving and irrational, vulgar, disgusting, profane stereotype!!!.
Roopie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You named her, not I, Madman. In this very thread where you exposed your propensity for drinking and sleeping with your buddies. I suspect the real name is Lawrence who wears a Barbie Doll wig during your trysts. You still have to kick the dog out or blindfold it to prevent shocking such a magnificent animal while you manipulate Lawrence's legs like handlebars. Have a an especially bad day, Mate. SLMFAO
I suspect Lawrence who you hide in your gay and proud cupboard takes ya down to the Ponderosa in your CACA gobble gobble dreams!!. Above all the most compelling reason for elimination is that your obsession with Lauren and with my pet's!!.. Disguising your location indicates definite and deliberate intent to deceive.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Always full of CACA as you continue to duplicate other people's name here on topix. You know you are seriously mentally ill with animal sex loving and have an identity crisis here mate!. I might let you sniff Laurens panties for $500 for 3 seconds as your request has been placed at the back of the queue. Urgent action is required to halt and bring an end the tantrums, CACA loving and irrational, vulgar, disgusting, profane stereotype!!!.
It's Lauren now. Just so we're straight. Lauren wears panties? Don't they get in the way when you're passing her around for sloppy seconds, thirds and fourths? Not much time for foreplay. Do you charge them so you can buy beer? Does the dog have a turn? Such a generous bloke.
Roopie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go buy yourself a couple of straight/normal brain cells to replace those CACA loving, beastalty, and Rock spider vacancy cells that now exists in your empty cranium RIGHT NOW MATE!!.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe our intent was to hunt them down and drag them in to court. Were that the case, Osama bin Laden would be out on bail right now.
Now now, Silly Boy. We kill them when we can. We also follow the money that funds terrorism, no not what you may call acts of war, and impose penalties, sanctions, etc. Stuff like that. Are you afraid of Dragons? Deranged Poopies?
Roopie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Lauren now. Just so we're straight. Lauren wears panties? Don't they get in the way when you're passing her around for sloppy seconds, thirds and fourths? Not much time for foreplay. Do you charge them so you can buy beer? Does the dog have a turn? Such a generous bloke.
What about your Cheftell there mate?. Does she love all the CACA from ya mates?. I guess you hide under the bed wanking off. Ya need to be it to win mate!.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your Cheftell there mate?. Does she love all the CACA from ya mates?. I guess you hide under the bed wanking off. Ya need to be it to win mate!.
You have the hots for the Chef? You do realize she doesn't have horns and hooves like Lauren? I believe she's taking a vacation in TRD's neck of the woods. She needed a rest to get those legs straightened our after our last meet. What a gal.
Roopie

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the hots for the Chef? You do realize she doesn't have horns and hooves like Lauren? I believe she's taking a vacation in TRD's neck of the woods. She needed a rest to get those legs straightened our after our last meet. What a gal.
I'm 20 years old dickhead!. And Lauren doesn't have horns and hooves either ya dirty old CACA odd fish!.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,921 - 65,940 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 20 at 12:00PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••