Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71239 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72793 Nov 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Real down to earth report.
Subject: Fwd: Obamageddon in the Middle East
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obam...
OMG! It's the Barakalypse!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72794 Nov 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/wor ld/israel/T0RBHAKPPIQ5KGM53/p1 0#c186
Check out the stats on Muslims. There two posts, back to back. Lifted it from another thread.
You've still got it.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72795 Nov 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You've still got it.
I tracked the original article to a site called Front Page.Com . They are not very sympathetic to Muslims, but it's refreshing to see we're not alone. Having the countries listed with the percentages helps with verifying the numbers, but I won't bother. It looks about right. Get this. The guy that posted is an Aussie named Jake. He hates the Mo-Fo's. Maybe Roopie knows him. Speaking of..........LOL

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72796 Nov 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You've still got it.
I stand dejected. uzi has the exact same link, I think, but a different article. Sh!t.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72797 Nov 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! It's the Barakalypse!
This one you responded to. The fcuken uzi scooping me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72798 Nov 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> I stand dejected. uzi has the exact same link, I think, but a different article. Sh!t.
Uzi's link is busted. When I said you still had it, I was referring to your response in post #185.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/T0RBH...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72800 Nov 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi's link is busted. When I said you still had it, I was referring to your response in post #185.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/T0RBH...
Oh that. I was going to add donkeys, and post that vid. I was too lazy. Overnighter at Foxwoods tonight, Later.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72802 Nov 22, 2013
Not bad for a shitty little country (according to an Englandistan politician)

Subject: beyond incredible!! amazing, fantastic . a must see/ medical magic

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72804 Nov 24, 2013
Anyone want to put any money down on the thread pool? I'm guessing the Iran nuke deal doesn't last 6 weeks, let alone 6 months. I think I'll take new years eve.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72805 Nov 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
Anyone want to put any money down on the thread pool? I'm guessing the Iran nuke deal doesn't last 6 weeks, let alone 6 months. I think I'll take new years eve.
I'll take Valentine's Day. I hope it's Thanksgiving but we are already there. The sweet thing about intelligence is that we won't know until.........I was bowling when George Bush Sr decided to whack Iraq over their invasion of Kuwait. Everybody stopped their games and were glued to the overhead monitors. It was fcuken great!!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72806 Nov 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take Valentine's Day. I hope it's Thanksgiving but we are already there. The sweet thing about intelligence is that we won't know until.........I was bowling when George Bush Sr decided to whack Iraq over their invasion of Kuwait. Everybody stopped their games and were glued to the overhead monitors. It was fcuken great!!!!!
I went back to AM radio for the war news, that's when I met Rush...back in his "Feminazi" days.

I wonder why all of a sudden we needed to push through a deal with the Persians. When Kerry got home he had to explain himself to some incredulous constituents while the Iranian delegation was met at the airport by a cheering crowd. What exactly is better from our standpoint? If gas prices don't drop I'm going to be mighty upset.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72807 Nov 25, 2013
As I expected, each side has it's own narrative of what this agreement means.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...

Can it really be called an agreement when the parties have such different definitions for what took place?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72808 Nov 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
Can it really be called an agreement when the parties have such different definitions for what took place?
They're belly laughing at how stupid we are. Secret talks, dumb "agreement" -- nothing in our favor. We are idiots!:(

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72809 Nov 25, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
They're belly laughing at how stupid we are. Secret talks, dumb "agreement" -- nothing in our favor. We are idiots!:(
We're idiots? Speak for yourself. It makes an entirely different sound when they belly-laugh on an empty stomach.

There's a lot of ground that needs to be covered before the agreement can be considered a success but the fact that we (US) are even directly talking to Iran is a major hurdle cleared. So what if the agreement falls apart? We're no worse for the wear and we can always go back to turning the screws on Iran's economy. We know that works since it's what brought them to the table in the first place.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#72810 Nov 25, 2013
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says the US will no longer have a reason to build the long-touted missile defense shield in Europe, if Iran fulfills its obligations in the recently-signed nuclear program deal.

“If the Iran deal is put into practice, the stated reason for the construction of the defense shield will no longer apply,” Lavrov told journalists in Rome.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72811 Nov 25, 2013
Woody wrote:
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says the US will no longer have a reason to build the long-touted missile defense shield in Europe, if Iran fulfills its obligations in the recently-signed nuclear program deal.
“If the Iran deal is put into practice, the stated reason for the construction of the defense shield will no longer apply,” Lavrov told journalists in Rome.
Lavrov is an idiot Stewy and quoting him doesn't enhance your image at all. The cold war has been over for 25 years and we've been engaged in commerce with the Russians that whole time...yet our missiles are still pointed directly at them. We know a threat when we see one and an Islamic republic certainly falls into that category.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72812 Nov 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We're idiots? Speak for yourself.
I'm an idiot, Lavrov is an idiot -- have you looked in the mirror, lately? You big fcuking jerk.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72813 Nov 25, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an idiot, Lavrov is an idiot -- have you looked in the mirror, lately? You big fcuking jerk.
Of course he looked in the mirror lately. He has a rear view mirror on his toilet seat, like me. It gives us a different perspective on things. Want one? It's portable so that you will never have to leave home without it.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72814 Nov 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I went back to AM radio for the war news, that's when I met Rush...back in his "Feminazi" days.
I wonder why all of a sudden we needed to push through a deal with the Persians. When Kerry got home he had to explain himself to some incredulous constituents while the Iranian delegation was met at the airport by a cheering crowd. What exactly is better from our standpoint? If gas prices don't drop I'm going to be mighty upset.
$3.46 even in CT is a deal. Stewey-Woody's $10/per was a solid tip a few years ago. Like all his observations and predictions so far. Iran doesn't even figure into the equation. Hasn't up to now. Know something we don't, Idjit? LolLolLol You blew that magic carpet ride. Ark Arf. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72815 Nov 25, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! You're right for once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,459,956
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Patriot AKA Bozo 62,350
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 45 min ThomasA 312,842
News Desperate debtors are ripe targets (Aug '08) 11 hr I Am The Problem 130
News Motorcyclist Critically Injured (May '08) 12 hr you are animals 96
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 23 hr IB DaMann 7,947
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Dec 6 myspace 12

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages