Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70935 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72771 Nov 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?"
Jim: "Millions of Americans losing their health care coverage?"
Jim: "Forcing Americans to include coverage in their insurance policies of items they do not want?"
Jim: "Ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons, and falsely blaming the sequester?"
Jim: "Denying Arizona the right to protect its borders?"
Jim: "Providing weapons to Syrian rebels many of whom apparently are Al Queda"
Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a
budget no later than the first Monday in February?"
Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"
Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"
Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Jim: "The President using nearly $1 trillion dollars of stimulus money to fund his cronies?"
Bob: "No, the other one"
Jim: "You mean Fast & Furious?"
Jim:
"I give up!... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million
low-information voters who don't pay taxes and get free stuff from
taxpayers and stuck us again with the most pandering, corrupt
administration in American history?"
Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE!"
WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72772 Nov 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
Knowing how selecting certain sentences from your posts get your diaper in a knot, so I culled out this gem. How do you think your statement squares with that little tidbit from uzi’s latest spam?

(Uzi) You mean that 65 million
taxpayers

me…."13 Million new voters and the economy will be booming due to all the loans the workers took to pay their taxes to support the "havenots".

(you) Meanwhile, my taxes will be unchanged by the inclusion of a national insurance program because I'll no longer be supporting the lowly have-nots at the emergency room.

As that 65 Million swells to triple digit millions and the taxpayer base shrinks you will remain unscathed?

I think throwing those babies out with the bathwater is a really good start.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72773 Nov 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing how selecting certain sentences from your posts get your diaper in a knot, so I culled out this gem. How do you think your statement squares with that little tidbit from uzi’s latest spam?
(Uzi) You mean that 65 million
taxpayers
me…."13 Million new voters and the economy will be booming due to all the loans the workers took to pay their taxes to support the "havenots".
(you) Meanwhile, my taxes will be unchanged by the inclusion of a national insurance program because I'll no longer be supporting the lowly have-nots at the emergency room.
As that 65 Million swells to triple digit millions and the taxpayer base shrinks you will remain unscathed?
I think throwing those babies out with the bathwater is a really good start.
I guess we all travel in different spam circles. Just today I've read poll results showing Obama with the lowest approval rating among all US Presidents. I've read accusations that Obamacare is not failing but rather succeeding in it's actual, nefarious goal of destroying the middle class. It's also been suggested that we are slack for not having impeached him yet.

I am pissing distance from full-time retirement. That means I'm almost a professional taker...a consumer of government largesse. I'm not quite sure how the transition goes but I bet it's worse if I start out biting the hand that's going to feed me.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72774 Nov 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we all travel in different spam circles. Just today I've read poll results showing Obama with the lowest approval rating among all US Presidents. I've read accusations that Obamacare is not failing but rather succeeding in it's actual, nefarious goal of destroying the middle class. It's also been suggested that we are slack for not having impeached him yet.
I am pissing distance from full-time retirement. That means I'm almost a professional taker...a consumer of government largesse. I'm not quite sure how the transition goes but I bet it's worse if I start out biting the hand that's going to feed me.
I look at as accrual for my lifetime of work. As I am still laboring to support my lavish life style it's kind of nice to know that once a month I get to double dip my beak. I just realized that I neglected to get my truck's bi-annual emission test and the cost is double for being late. I'm not even mad that the DMV failed to notify me. My medical co-pays are double. Prescription are up. If it wasn't for my generous monthly stipend, I probably would have taken the gas by now. You'll adapt. Think, somewhere in the third week of the month is a smiley day.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72775 Nov 18, 2013
Correction alert! It's the fourth WEDNESDAY of the month. As it's direct deposit, you have to remember to check on line that your savings account has "BALLOONED". Opps, I mean swelled.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72776 Nov 18, 2013
Correction alert! Oops.........
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72778 Nov 19, 2013
Texas style, all love........

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72779 Nov 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>At $400/oz they should.
If you have any extra time I could use some help conjugating ur.
$400/oz? What in the world do you drink?

I wouldn't conjugate with you if you were the last turkey on earth. Ark ark

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72780 Nov 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
$400/oz? What in the world do you drink?
I wouldn't conjugate with you if you were the last turkey on earth. Ark ark
That's a far cry from when you first came here. Remember when you came here first? It was when you read his bio. You described it like a ride on a waterworld slide. I was very jealous.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72781 Nov 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a far cry from when you first came here. Remember when you came here first? It was when you read his bio. You described it like a ride on a waterworld slide. I was very jealous.
C'mon! What's a waterworld slide? I checked his profile again - he hasn't changed it. He still believes in 3-days kisses! haha I believe in 3-day .... on never mind. Don't be jealous; I can't stand the turd! ark ark

You never check your PMs any more?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72782 Nov 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon! What's a waterworld slide? I checked his profile again - he hasn't changed it. He still believes in 3-days kisses! haha I believe in 3-day .... on never mind. Don't be jealous; I can't stand the turd! ark ark
I always check my PMs. I got yours, Juicy Lucy. ark arf

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72783 Nov 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Made you look.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72784 Nov 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Made you look.
Bears say it with a slap. I heard that somewhere. Stay off my carpet ride, Pervert! ;>)
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72785 Nov 19, 2013
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72786 Nov 19, 2013
Just like any great dictator, he is following in their footsteps and America is silent.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2013/1...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72787 Nov 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bears say it with a slap. I heard that somewhere. Stay off my carpet ride, Pervert! ;>)
If you must, but it will be an unimaginative, one-dimensional ride. It says the kiss will last three days...it doesn't say where I'd put it.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72789 Nov 20, 2013
Real down to earth report.

Subject: Fwd: Obamageddon in the Middle East

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obam...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72790 Nov 20, 2013
Hey, don't look at me, it's a black man saying it.......

Subj: Touchy Touchy

http://ourlighterside.com/2013/09/20/dr-james...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72791 Nov 20, 2013
Tragic, all of them .....

The Grim Reaper came for me last night, but I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin. 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it. I thought to myself, they've lost the plot!!

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were $150!!! Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

I was driving this morning when I saw a parked RACQ van. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself, that guy's heading for a breakdown.

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy.

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning, can you believe that, 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador ."Blow that" says Mick "have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow.
I said "You're obviously not listening."

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

Two Muslims have crashed a speedboat into the Thames barrier in London . Police think it might be the start of Ram-a-dam.

Sat opposite an Indian lady on the train today, she shut her eyes and stopped breathing. I thought she was dead, until I saw the red spot on her forehead and realised she was just on standby.

The wife was counting all the 5 cents and 10 cents out on the kitchen table when she suddenly got very angry and started shouting and crying for no reason. I thought to myself, "She's going through the change."

When I was in the pub I heard a couple of plonkers saying that they wouldn't feel safe on an aircraft if they knew the pilot was a woman.
What a pair of sexists. I mean, it's not as if she'd have to reverse the bloody thing!

Local Police hunting the 'knitting needle nutter', who has stabbed six people in the rear in the last 48 hours, believe the attacker could be following some kind of pattern.

Bought some 'rocket salad' yesterday but it went off before I could eat it!

A teddy bear is working on a building site. He goes for a tea break and when he returns he notices his pick has been stolen. The bear is angry and reports the theft to the foreman. The foreman grins at the bear and says "Oh, I forgot to tell you, today's the day the teddy bears have their pick nicked."

Murphy says to Paddy, "What ya talkin into an envelope for?" "I'm sending a voicemail ya thick sod!"

Just got back from my mate's funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball.
It was a lovely service.

19 Irishmen go to the cinema, the ticket lady asks "Why so many of you?" Mick replies, "The film said 18 or over."

An Asian fellow has moved in next door. He has travelled the world, swum with sharks, wrestled bears and climbed the highest mountain. It came as no surprise to learn his name was Bindair Dundat.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72792 Nov 20, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/T0RBH...

Check out the stats on Muslims. There two posts, back to back. Lifted it from another thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Henry 1,417,048
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 60,990
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr ffj 311,594
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Mon HCourantsub 1
News SEA CLIFF: Paramedic arrested on child harm cha... (Jun '08) Sun Greg 55
News Gay Marriage (Mar '09) Aug 20 newsb 482

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages