Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72663 Nov 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Smarten up your own self, what part of the grand Jew conspiracy don't you get? We are the Fed.
So, how many up-thumbs have you gotten here? You sure don't do much dancing waiting for Jews to fail, do you?
You have this link?

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel#lastP...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72664 Nov 8, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
Let these blood sucking Israelis stew in their own feces, who cares what they think and I want them out of our American tax payer pockets, smarten up Feds, get rid of them. I posted this on another website and received 100 thumbs up in 30 minutes and still climbing, your time is coming and I will be dancing in the streets at your failures.
For once I believe you little hitler jr. Yes, you did get 100 thumbs up your ass and you love it. Enjoy it while you can.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72665 Nov 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have this link?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel#lastP...
No.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72666 Nov 9, 2013
No comment needed, oh, but I told you so.....
He wont succeed, the muslim president of the poor USA is a traitor to the USA and the free world. I am sure that his time will come.

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/211321

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72667 Nov 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Why not?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72668 Nov 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
I thought it was a rhetorical question. Were you pointing towards all the hell you were raising as someone else?
Roopie

Brisbane, Australia

#72669 Nov 10, 2013
My dog didn't cost $1000 for nothing you know!.
Championship bloodlines to say the least.
Perfect stance, perfect shape, no mental issues what so ever, no fear, no anxiety.

He goes around the dog parks bossing other dogs around. Even if a caca German Shepherd attacks him, he wags it off, still giving the pittie a chance to reconsider what he is trying to do here, until he gets pissed, and then the German Shepherd starts running hard!!

And the female dogs at the dog park, or any park, lay down infront of him (in the mating position), wanting him to mount them, because they find him (as a Boss) too attractive.

People cannot stop complimenting my dog.
Ignorore

Naugatuck, CT

#72670 Nov 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was a rhetorical question. Were you pointing towards all the hell you were raising as someone else?
No, of course not. It's a convenient link that shows the Jew haters at work. You always have the option to Ignore them. Some of the regulars have quite an agenda. New threads pop up faster than the current ones fade away. Kind of like the schedule board at the train station.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72671 Nov 10, 2013
Ignorore wrote:
<quoted text>
No, of course not. It's a convenient link that shows the Jew haters at work. You always have the option to Ignore them. Some of the regulars have quite an agenda. New threads pop up faster than the current ones fade away. Kind of like the schedule board at the train station.
Be gone from here, imposter. Go back to that den of rattlesnakes from whence you came. Be gone, I say!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72672 Nov 10, 2013
Poopie wrote:
Perfect stance, perfect shape, no mental issues what so ever, no fear, no anxiety.
He goes around the dog parks bossing other dogs around. Even if a caca German Shepherd attacks him, he wags it off, still giving the pittie a chance to reconsider what he is trying to do here, until he gets pissed, and then the German Shepherd starts running hard!!
And the female dogs at the dog park, or any park, lay down infront of him (in the mating position), wanting him to mount them, because they find him (as a Boss) too attractive.
If you had to choose between your pet and your significant other, who would you pick? Most people would pick their partner and a few would say it depends on how long they'd been dating that person versus how long they'd had the pet. Meanwhile, 14 percent of people polled by the AP and Petside.com admitted that they'd break up with a human before they parted with a pet.(Poopie?)

You'd think that choosing between the two would be a no-brainer. Pick the human! The pet can't take you out to dinner, talk you through a bad day at work, help you cook dinner, or be your date at your sister's wedding or be passed around in the morning like a pizza amongst your drunken buddies after a late night binge.

You made a wise choice. Good luck.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72673 Nov 10, 2013
Roopie wrote:
Just to keep it in context, Liberace had all the same problems.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72674 Nov 10, 2013
Ignorore wrote:
<quoted text>
With that much traffic I guess it's a good thing this thread left the tracks in 2009.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72675 Nov 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>With that much traffic I guess it's a good thing this thread left the tracks in 2009.
Don't encourage that cowardly imposter of someone who gives a sh!t. You don't care who you have intercourse with. Do you? Pig.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72676 Nov 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Just to keep it in context, Liberace had all the same problems.
Liberace never finger painted on the living room window with dog caca like Poopie. Don't insult Liberace. And, let's not forget that Liberace's casual sex encounters were in modern roadside running water rest stations. Unlike Poopie who solicits his drunken conquests at wooden outhouses. The dog has to be blind folded during the event. That's no way to treat an animal.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72677 Nov 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberace never finger painted on the living room window with dog caca like Poopie. Don't insult Liberace. And, let's not forget that Liberace's casual sex encounters were in modern roadside running water rest stations. Unlike Poopie who solicits his drunken conquests at wooden outhouses. The dog has to be blind folded during the event. That's no way to treat an animal.
Oh yeah? I'd laugh if that was the dog's name (that, or Rock Hudson)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72678 Nov 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah? I'd laugh if that was the dog's name (that, or Rock Hudson)
When the owner is a nutjob who has a choke chain and steel toed boots, they don't usually name them. They just boot them outside while he shares his girlfriend with his drinking buddies.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72679 Nov 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
When the owner is a nutjob who has a choke chain and steel toed boots, they don't usually name them. They just boot them outside while he shares his girlfriend with his drinking buddies.
I'm not defending anyone here but it seems that lately you've relaxed the criterion for nutjobs. Surely he couldn't help it if he bought a really expensive closeted gay dog. The collar is probably not a choker...you just can't get many rhinestones on them.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72680 Nov 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not defending anyone here but it seems that lately you've relaxed the criterion for nutjobs. Surely he couldn't help it if he bought a really expensive closeted gay dog. The collar is probably not a choker...you just can't get many rhinestones on them.
I have? But, they call me a Jew. What's worse? ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72681 Nov 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have? But, they call me a Jew. What's worse? ;>)
Not this guy. Besides, they probably base that promotion on your avatar.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72682 Nov 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not this guy. Besides, they probably base that promotion on your avatar.
So, now you have a fondness for Poopie from down under? Scuse me. My mood ring just turned black. You went from chastising me for encouraging the brainless twit to post to wanting to be his pen pal? Was it the dog talk? Sharing the girlfriend? Menopause?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min fetch almighty 1,142,751
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 48,467
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 70,590
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 306,580
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun WARRIOR 19,468
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Nov 22 1JohnB 8
Is heroin ruining your life or the life of some... Nov 21 youknowme203 1

Winter Storm Watch for Hartford County was issued at November 24 at 3:45PM EST

Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield