Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72505 Oct 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
YY: "Why you so angry, Uzi?"
TRD: "I think that YY doesn't like you, Uzi."
YY: "WHAT!"
Uzi: "But, I never did anything..."
TRD: "...Didn't you wonder where your post went the other day, Uzi? YY reported you."
Uzi: "WHAT!"
TRD: "That's cuz YY hates your spam and thinks your nose could be used as a can opener."
Uzi: "Oh really?"
TRD: "...And he said he would love to thump some knots on that spotted skull of yours."
YY: "Whoa TRD, why you doing this pivot man thang?"
Free advise, keep your daytime job or nighttime job or if you aint got any tough shit. Good try at humor, not, maybe for horses:-))))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72506 Oct 24, 2013
I must say that it is pretty sad that there are only the two of you left on this forum and me and my "spam' as YY likes to bark about it.
Have fun.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72507 Oct 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
I must say that it is pretty sad that there are only the two of you left on this forum and me and my "spam' as YY likes to bark about it.
Have fun.
I like that. When they start killing more of your fellow countrymen, traffic will pick up. The Jew haters will swarm here to talk to real Jews. Right now, they are just killing one or two in the West Bank, so they aren't really excited.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72508 Oct 24, 2013
Looks like the Sambobama administration's roll out of the Obamacare Sacrament has been delayed by the Repugnicant's version of Stuxnet. Oh, yeah, another GOP attempt to make Sambobama look bad. He would have to get better just to suk. LOL But, hey let's move right on to Immigration Reform, you Repugnicants!!! Anything but the problem at hand. So far it works. Those enamored supporters will always look the other way. Just imagine if this had occurred under Bush's watch. Oh Lawdy. Hep me Jeezus.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72509 Oct 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that. When they start killing more of your fellow countrymen, traffic will pick up. The Jew haters will swarm here to talk to real Jews. Right now, they are just killing one or two in the West Bank, so they aren't really excited.
Cant deny it, when you sober sometimes you hit it right on the...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72511 Oct 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant deny it, when you sober sometimes you hit it right on the...
I'm never sober.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72512 Oct 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm never sober.
Hey, thats the only way to avoid a hangover.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72513 Oct 25, 2013
Ok Ladies and ladies, how many years should the great fake one obummer get for SPYING on "our best" friends??????????
Maybe he can or should share the cell with Israels "greatest" spy in the USA.
Wondering. Some fucking leader of the free world. More like a stinking arab muslim dictator.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72514 Oct 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Ok Ladies and ladies, how many years should the great fake one obummer get for SPYING on "our best" friends??????????
Maybe he can or should share the cell with Israels "greatest" spy in the USA.
Wondering. Some fucking leader of the free world. More like a stinking arab muslim dictator.
That intelligence gathering has been in place long before Sambobama and those "secret alliances" with other countries have kept us relatively safe for many years. Someone should get Snowden and swing him by the balls. These "friends" could turn on you anytime and they should be watched. Don't change a thing. Fcuk em!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72515 Oct 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That intelligence gathering has been in place long before Sambobama and those "secret alliances" with other countries have kept us relatively safe for many years. Someone should get Snowden and swing him by the balls. These "friends" could turn on you anytime and they should be watched. Don't change a thing. Fcuk em!
Awkward...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-october...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72516 Oct 25, 2013
Stanley died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly. The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best deer hunting friends, Cooter and Gomer. The three men had always hunted and fished together and were long time members of a hunting camp. Cooter arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet, Cooter said,'Yup, his face is burned up pretty bad. You better roll him over.' The mortician rolled him over and Cooter said,'Nope, ain't Stanley.' The mortician thought this was rather strange, so he brought Gomer in to confirm the identity of the body. Gomer looked at the body and said,'Yup, he's pretty well burnt up, Roll him over.' The mortician rolled him over and Gomer said,'No, it ain't Stanley.' The mortician asked,'How can you tell?' Gomer said,'Well, Stanley had two ass-holes.''What! He had two ass-holes?' asked the mortician.
'Yup, we never seen 'em, but everybody used to say:'There's Stanley with them two ass-holes.'
Cooter and Gomer are both now employed in the Obama administration as planning, development, and strategy consultants.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72517 Oct 26, 2013
Here, Russian style democracy?? Overall I think its not a very bad idea.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/security/librar...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72519 Oct 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
One way to get back at Mom and Dad for busting your stones.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#72521 Oct 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Israeli style Democracy:

“Israeli Kristallnacht: Africans attacked in Tel Aviv anti-migrant demo (PHOTOS)”
http://www.rt.com/news/israel-anti-migrant-de...

“The Jews-Only State in Palestine: Part One”
http://mundiclub.blogspot.com/2005/03/jews-on...
“EXCERPT “It started a couple of thousand years ago when some jewish people decided to create a fictitious god who would regard only them as his chosen race.

Putting aside the religious aspect of this belief, what the message boils down to is that only jews matter, only jews are important, all other races are inferior.”CONTINUED

“The Jews-Only State in Palestine: Part Two”
http://mundiclub.blogspot.com/2005/03/jews-on...

Jews-Only Cemeteries.
There are also jews-only cemeteries alongside the jews-only roads running between jews-only settlements/towns/cities, in the jews-only state. Jews loathe the idea of being laid to rest in the company of non-jews – as if even in death non-jews might contaminate or poison their jewish essence. As israel shamir has pointed out, "Their separate burial is necessary to guarantee their bodily resurrection when the Messiah comes. A Jewish body defiled by gentile proximity won’t be resurrected, according to the Jews. "CONTINUED

“Israel govt calls for mass deportation of African immigrants (PHOTOS)”
http://www.rt.com/news/israel-immigrants-depo...
“......a threat to the Jewish demographic in the country.”

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one
centimeter of Eretz Israel ..... We shall use the ultimate force until the
Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours ... When we have settled the
land, all the Arabs will be able to do will be to scurry around like drugged
roaches in a bottle." -- Israeli Chief of Staff Rafael Eitan, Gad Becker, Yediot
Ahronot, 13 Apr 83 and New York Times, 14 Apr 83 .
ETC, ETC

Ever wonder why the rest of the planet despises your nasty, little Nazi Colony:

“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”

Now, howl "Anti Semite" really loud.......

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#72522 Oct 26, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Israeli style Democracy:

y.”
Now, howl "Anti Semite" really loud.......
GRAY's TAQIYYA HANDBOOK can be found here: http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/12/14/extr... earn-how-to-recogn ize-taqiyya-islami c-art-of-deception / When Muslims are told about scores of horrendous facts contained in the Quran, Sunnah and the Shari’a, they will typically respond as follows: 1. Accuse the person of lying, ignorance, and he should be proficient in Arabic to understand Islam. 2. Accuse the person of racism or Islamophobia. Say they are “filled with hate”. Never refer to the hate and violence Muslims do. Say that the actions of Muslims have nothing to do with Islam. 3. Say that the problem is that Muslims today are not practicing the “Original Islam” of Mohammed and the glorious era of the ‘Four Righteous Caliphs’ that followed him. 4. Say that any verse from the Koran that portrays Islam negatively is “out of context”. 5. Tell people that any ‘nice’ or ‘peaceful’ verse in the Koran is valid for everywhere and all time (if they mention the abrogated verses, deny it and move on). 6. Accuse Christianity and other religions as being “just as bad”. Mention the Crusades, Hitler, McVeigh, etc . 7. Claim that Muslims are unjustly persecuted (never mention 1400 years of jihad against infidels, the treatment of non-Muslims in Islamic societies or current events). 8. Explain that jihad means “inner struggle” and not “holy war”. 9. If they bring up the many contradictions and errors in the Koran, move quickly to the scientific wonders without being specific (never mind that Muslims never invented anything 10. Blame all current problems in Islamic societies on (choose one or more…) the Jews, Christians, the Crusades, the USA, Atheism, Israel, Colonialism, Hollywood, Vatican, Capitalism, racism, poverty, sexuality, discrimination, translations, the media, the Neocons,(Do not mention that all regimes in Muslim Middle East are undemocratic, brutal and corrupt). 11. Say that Islam “protects and honors” women. Say that “Islam has given women all her rights”. Point out the immorality in Western culture.. If they talk about the status of Muslim women everywhere, honor killings, say that it is because Muslims do not follow Islam. 12. Say that a small minority of extremists have hijacked Islam, and they are not ‘real’ Muslims. Explain that just because a person says the shahada (profession of faith), observes the 5 pillars of Islam, goes to the mosque every Friday, has memorized half of the Quran, wears a beard, and is named ‘Mohammad’ or even being the Imam in a mosque – this does not mean that he is a ‘real’ Muslim. 13. If the person brings up issues relating to words and actions of Mohammad, say that you are offended. 14. Use a lot of cute Arabic words to confuse the person. 15. Quote the verse “who kills a single person, it is as if he killed all of mankind” to prove how peaceful Islam really is (Do not mention that the phrase is incomplete and you have omitted the first five words and the end of it). 16. Once again, remember that Muslims “are the best of people” and Mohammad is a “Mercy for all mankind.”. The problem cannot be Islam’s fault so it must be the work of (insert name of evil non-Muslim group here).. 17. If all else fails, assume a zombie-like attitude and start saying the Qanoot-e-Naazilah prayer in a low, intense voice (in Arabic!). Hiss a little between lines. Stand up suddenly and start yelling “Allah Akbar”. Do this ten times as loud as possible 18. Not to forget, if they bring up that Mohammad molested a six years old baby girl, say it was a lawful marriage, and in hot countries girls ripen faster. Then bring up the child molester priests (regardless that those priests were tried, convicted and put behind bars).

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72523 Oct 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
See? I told you they would come. Gaye can't resist writing to real live Jews via the Internet. I scroll right through his canned BS. This what this old pedophile does. In the old days he slept with Arab boys all over the M.E. teaching them his American ways. Today, he'd be locked up. His early stage of dementia is making it more difficult to cut and paste excerpts from his favorite hate sites. He keeps trying.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72524 Oct 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
See? I told you they would come. Gaye can't resist writing to real live Jews via the Internet. I scroll right through his canned BS. This what this old pedophile does. In the old days he slept with Arab boys all over the M.E. teaching them his American ways. Today, he'd be locked up. His early stage of dementia is making it more difficult to cut and paste excerpts from his favorite hate sites. He keeps trying.
I think the dementia is a real concern but this episode has more to do with the temps dipping into the 30's. The plate in his head drops to ambient and spot chills the part of his brain that controls shame. Now, anyone who reads his stuff says "that's a damn shame".
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72526 Oct 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you sometimes you IS right. Yep, softdick is back for more jewish Israeli punishment.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72527 Oct 28, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72528 Oct 28, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,895
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 58 min Brian_G 306,966
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,181
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr scirocco 71,008
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) 7 hr William Walker 2
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 21 hr Careless Crecca 69
Middletown Police Handcuff 10-Year Old Girl Dur... Thu I call cops Pigs 1
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance