Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,247)

Showing posts 64,921 - 64,940 of67,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Quit hitting on the dude, he doesn't like you.

How could dude know what is to like or dislike..
It's been so long since the last time ..

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Gadoooolll ..(greaaaatt..!!)
I asked Little Monster, how's Lorin (da'little teacher.. about one foot higher than my grandson)..??
""Ohhh, I don't know ... she's talking and talking all the time .. like the rest of the girls..""
hahahah hahahah little creatures are funnier than life..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Primero ... Cheffy doesn't irritate moi..
Cheffy amazes me..at first sight, it looks like Cheffy likes to be the target of everybody's improper codes of behaviour..
Zweiten ... I thought I remembered Cheffy writing that she's driving north back to Connecticut.. butttt, now that you mention it, I might be wrong..
Third ... she sounds like she wants it .. but the hard way .. and to tell you the truth, TRD ... although I love the road to the Grand Canyon ... I'm under the impression that today the used cars market (1948 to 1958 models) is dominated by the offer rather than demand (couldn't believe the grandmas' behaviour at the Elementary School gathering -...which in the other hand, that's a good sign that we are all alive, and we have to live .. because Assad Jr. or Nassrallah, for that matter, without previous warning... can shove a rocket on our asssses)...
But this guy...this guy still likes it the old way ... running after the prey ..
I must be getting old .. and the play makes me feel younger..
Anyway... I understand more about machines and equipment .. than I understand about females ..(of any kind)..
Excellent rationale...be promiscuous because you never know which piece of ass will be your last.

That still doesn't change the likelihood that you're propositioning a guy. Can you remember a single lady-like behavior? And don't use Ize as a guide, he humps more legs than a Springer Spaniel.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

TRD, what's the use of leaving this world without having tasted how does it feel when the hole is tight..??

Que largen el toro..!!
Let the bull into the arena..!!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent rationale...be promiscuous because you never know which piece of ass will be your last.
That still doesn't change the likelihood that you're propositioning a guy. Can you remember a single lady-like behavior? And don't use Ize as a guide, he humps more legs than a Springer Spaniel.
Are you saying that the Chef has a bigger crank than me? How dare you. Was she in Fla that long? 8>)
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

As soon as the UN inspectors leave the attack will begin and Israel will be in deep shtttttttttttttttttttttt. Isn't life just grand...............

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

YesWeCan wrote:
As soon as the UN inspectors leave the attack will begin and Israel will be in deep shtttttttttttttttttttttt. Isn't life just grand..........
Don't you mean "live", Hassan? With Arabs killing Arabs, all over the place, Israel doesn't have to spend a bullet. Studies show that rats will kill each other when it gets too crowded. They call that terrorist control.LMFAO.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Peace wrote:
TRD, what's the use of leaving this world without having tasted how does it feel when the hole is tight..??
Que largen el toro..!!
You are disgusting. If tightness is what you crave, roll her over. On the serious side, when you yell into do you hear an echo?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

[QUOTE who="YesSh!tCan"]As soon as the UN inspectors leave the attack will begin and Israel will be in deep shtttttttttttttttttttttt. Isn't life just grand..........QUOTE]
Another wet dream, YesSh!tCan? Be careful, Son. Mom may make you get your own bed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Peace wrote:
Que largen el toro..!!
I absolutely believe you're correct. It's just that I spent the entire front half of my life treating sex that way. To tell you the truth, the more mature women become, the more self-enlightened they get. After that it's less about our pleasure and more about her's. Don't get me wrong...I can be generous to a fault but the quid pro quo has got to be there to make it last. Anyway, what do you tell the lady of your heart? "I'll be right back after I find out if this guy bleaches his butthole"?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the Chef has a bigger crank than me? How dare you. Was she in Fla that long? 8>)
What happens in Florida...

...you know.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

YesWeCan wrote:
As soon as the UN inspectors leave the attack will begin and Israel will be in deep shtttttttttttttttttttttt. Isn't life just grand..........
It takes a special kind of racist to make the leap from Arabs slaughtering Arabs all the way to Israel being in deep shit. Sem...semi...OH YEAH! Antisemitic...that's so you.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I absolutely believe you're correct. It's just that I spent the entire front half of my life treating sex that way. To tell you the truth, the more mature women become, the more self-enlightened they get. After that it's less about our pleasure and more about her's. Don't get me wrong...I can be generous to a fault but the quid pro quo has got to be there to make it last. Anyway, what do you tell the lady of your heart? "I'll be right back after I find out if this guy bleaches his butthole"?

...and I spent my whole jeunesse thinking that the natural way is 'ladies first'..

Did I lose much, TRD..??

I wonder if when I'll get to Hell .. they'll have it on my file and if they'll give me any benefits for it ...

.. ladies first..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
...and I spent my whole jeunesse thinking that the natural way is 'ladies first'..
Did I lose much, TRD..??
I wonder if when I'll get to Hell .. they'll have it on my file and if they'll give me any benefits for it ...
.. ladies first..
If you spent more time in motion than still, you're ahead of the game.

Somebody else does the flying now so satisfying the lady is my full-time thing. When you run out of rooms to initiate and positions to try, you start making your own pizza dough and slow smoking the meat. A couple of episodes of BBQ Pitmasters will get you laid pretty quickly so be careful not to invite your brother in law because there's a lot of love in those ribs.

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

YesWeCan wrote:

Shitcan .. wait, wait ..... don't do something irresponsible..

I read that Puuttain, obviously through some kind of translator, is trying to work out something with Ali Khamenei .. so nobody gets hurt and Puuttain can keep Tartous for another 99 years..

I wonder if what Puuttain has in mind is .... to stub Assad Jr. and his crew on their fckkkn backs, with a rusty dagger..

There's probably more honor among car thieves .. than among World Leaders..

Butttt, who gives a shit..
Puuttain, shoot the mtther fckkr and his Officers on their heads .. and we'll work out something so you can play with your nuclear subs .. preferibly, elsewhere instead of in front of my
living room sliding window..

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Obama and Cameron are showing determination to attack Syria.

The Rothschilds, AIPAC, Nathanyahu and Little Monster have lost control of the situation..

I say, at 05:00 our time we hit Damascus, the Kremlin, and Ali Khamenei Palace... with our secret weapon... KOOBEH..!!

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-ho...

I was searching for something different to bring to my friend's home for the R"H dinner .. and now I know I have it.

I'm going to use lamb meat.. but I'm going to chop it with a knife. Everything you prepare with lamb meat ground on a machine ...looks and tastes like shit..

Many moons ago, I learned it on one of my favorite Arab restaurants.
Driving out of Nazareth in the direction of Afulah, on the left side of the road...there's this Christian Arab restaurant overlooking the valley.
They have the very best lamb meat dishes in the whole galaxy... and I believe the secret is lamb meat and grinding machines don't go together.

Bon appetit..!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Peace wrote:
The Rothschilds, AIPAC, Nathanyahu and Little Monster have lost control of the situation..
I say, at 05:00 our time we hit Damascus, the Kremlin, and Ali Khamenei Palace... with our secret weapon... KOOBEH..!!
I was searching for something different to bring to my friend's home for the R"H dinner .. and now I know I have it.
I'm going to use lamb meat.. but I'm going to chop it with a knife. Everything you prepare with lamb meat ground on a machine ...looks and tastes like shit..
Driving out of Nazareth in the direction of Afulah, on the left side of the road...there's this Christian Arab restaurant overlooking the valley.
They have the very best lamb meat dishes in the whole galaxy... and I believe the secret is lamb meat and grinding machines don't go together.
Bon appetit..!!
Not knowing what shit tastes like and your latest interest in finger painting with our Southern Lady, I'll pass on your preparation and participation of your lamb special, any which way you cut it. But, thanks anyway.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Voice of Peace wrote:
Bon appetit..!!
Are you trying to get me killed? If my sister in law's neighbor heard any kibbeh passed my lips but hers, she'd bust my behind. Syrians stole theirs from Lebanon anyway.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not knowing what shit tastes like and your latest interest in finger painting with our Southern Lady, I'll pass on your preparation and participation of your lamb special, any which way you cut it. But, thanks anyway.
They may not seem like much all alone but if you close your eyes, you can almost imagine what it'd be like to shove one of them up a turducken's ass. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....now that's cookin'!

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>

Y, fasten your seatbelt and return your seat back ..to the upright position. We are landing in Little Bagdad.

Or Yehuda, a city next to the Ben Gurion Airport west side runway, is the hometown of an old community of Iraki Jews.
In town, they even have a Museum that celebrates Jewish Community Life in Irak through history.

They have this low budget, blue collar workers restaurant, Pundak Moshe, that caters the most colorful and tasty Jewish dishes in the galaxy... and no fckkn tourist guide has it on the agenda..

Furthermore, guys....if you marry an Iraki woman it's like heaven.. you are getting a wife and a mother (not her mother..!!) on the same package..
Something to keep in mind for the next life..

But let's stick to food ..!!

Let's get us a table for four.. and some club soda..

We are going to have the Koobah on a thick soop with pumpkins. Bon Appetit..!!

http://62.90.138.233/blogim/Ti ckTack/images/%7b371BFF80-3883 -4BC3-97B0-E72A8D7CD5FE%7d.jpg

Beets.
Yeah, those red things that you always wondered how the fckk they got painted ...
The Irakis Jews prepare, among others, Koobah with beets ... on a soup..
Tres delicieux..!!

Have some, guys..

http://teimonet.co.il/wp-content/uploads/2010...

I'm going to order also their lamb meat stuffed tripe and their beets-lamb-rice plate..

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/08/0...

No pita bread plizzzz..
..and no beer or sugar loaded sodas.
Just plain Iraki tea ... to wash down all the fat..

So ... we had four dishes .. for 120 NIS including tip, to the Ethiopian waitress ... which translates into English 33 USD.

If you are hungry ... I can order some of their cooked fish, salona ... but you need a fire extinguisher next to it.. goddamned Irakis can burn you from inside out with that fish..

http://62.90.138.233/blogim/Ti ckTack/images/%7bC7E08AF7-CDCE -4E25-A3D8-46CD3D382528%7d.jpg

Pundak Moshe, one of the eight wonders on Earth..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,921 - 64,940 of67,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance