Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71172 Aug 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you had a secret weapon. I just knew it. Here's my latest weapon. I'm going to be popping Morning Doves that have found their way to my Black Oil Sunflower Seeds. They have a crop that stores seed like there's no tomorrow. Guess what? For the ones in my laser sight, there is no tomorrow. I used to kill Squirrels by the dozen and I solved that problem. Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =54acmNk-TQIXX
Ahhh...summertime. The back yard safari in hopes of bagging the elusive varmint cong. Whatever happened to the old pump up models? I used to be able to shoot halfway through the Miami phone book with one of those.

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71173 Aug 5, 2013

Y, I recommend the Kar98k-erry..

It can be used with doves and hawks too ...

In a 'momento' of weakness ... but knowing it might be a risky deal, we bought one.

It cost us a lot... we pay for it cash in instalments..

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4045/4283653161...

""Rachel Weiss and her three small children were on their way to a family affair in Tiberias on October 30, 1988. As the bus the family was riding passed the northern outskirts of Jericho, it was ambushed and set ablaze with three Molotov cocktails. Rachel (26) and her three boys Netanel (3), Rephael (2) and Efraim (9 months) were killed in the attack, as was IDF soldier David Delarosa who attempted to rescue the family.

Jomaa Adam, the terrorist who perpetrated the attack, is reportedly among the 82 Palestinian prisoners jailed by Israel before the signing of 1993 Oslo Peace Accords who will be released if newly announced peace talks make headway.""

Extremadamente expensive..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71174 Aug 5, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71175 Aug 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Fiberglass......nice, says a lot. If you weren't so contrary you might be eligible for marble.
I am eligible for marble, with gold trim. My concern was it would be too heavy for you to carry on your shoulders, given your age and all.

Calling all idiots, calling all idiots.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71176 Aug 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh...summertime. The back yard safari in hopes of bagging the elusive varmint cong. Whatever happened to the old pump up models? I used to be able to shoot halfway through the Miami phone book with one of those.
Been there. Done that. The varmints can hear you pumping up. In this case, it will take all day on mean Wednesday to formulate my strategy. Birds have very keen eyesight and any movement, however slight, is detectable. It will have to be like an IED attack. Patience.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71177 Aug 6, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
In a 'momento' of weakness ... but knowing it might be a risky deal, we bought one.
""Rachel Weiss and her three small children were on their way to a family affair in Tiberias on October 30, 1988. As the bus the family was riding passed the northern outskirts of Jericho, it was ambushed and set ablaze with three Molotov cocktails. Rachel (26) and her three boys Netanel (3), Rephael (2) and Efraim (9 months) were killed in the attack, as was IDF soldier David Delarosa who attempted to rescue the family.
Jomaa Adam, the terrorist who perpetrated the attack, is reportedly among the 82 Palestinian prisoners jailed by Israel before the signing of 1993 Oslo Peace Accords who will be released if newly announced peace talks make headway.""
I kept this because of the Rachel Corrie BS.
" http://www.zionismontheweb.org/Rachel_Corrie....

Other victims of the Intifada include Rachel Levy (aged 17, blown up in a grocery store), Rachel Levi (19, shot while waiting for the bus), Rachel Gavish (killed with her husband, son and father while at home celebrating a Passover meal), Rachel Charhi (blown up while sitting in a Tel Aviv cafe, leaving three young children), Rachel Shabo (murdered with her three sons aged 5, 13 and 16 while at home) and Rachel Kol, 53, who worked at a Jerusalem hospital and was killed with her husband in a Palestinian terrorist attack in July a few days after the London bombs."

You can bet that some more of these murderers are going to walk.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71178 Aug 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I am eligible for marble, with gold trim. My concern was it would be too heavy for you to carry on your shoulders, given your age and all.
Here. Here. It should come with a large phallic resting stool trimmed with an eye catching silver top. You like?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71179 Aug 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
See? I rest my case.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71180 Aug 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>See? I rest my case.
Wasn't much of a case. Does the word "insipid" mean anything? LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71181 Aug 6, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
Will you be needing any ammo with that? If you're buying antiques I suggest you buy a gun that still has a ready supply of...supplies available.

http://www.odcmp.com/Sales/m1garand.htm

Take it from George Patton, it's the best.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#71182 Aug 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be needing any ammo with that? If you're buying antiques I suggest you buy a gun that still has a ready supply of...supplies available.
http://www.odcmp.com/Sales/m1garand.htm
Take it from George Patton, it's the best.

You shot over the target.

Y said he has problems with doves.

Our problems are not only with the doves. Most of the problems are the hawks... on both sides of the conflict.

So, one of those Y's air toys aren't good enough ...

We need a Mouser model Karb87K ... K for Kerry ... or rather we need Kerry to walk around with the Mouser crossed on his back ... and let everyone in Fatah and the Hamas know, that he has a bullet loaded already in the chamber. You either sit and fckkkn negotiate ....or a shoot your ass..

...comprende..

I'm waiting for the 20.00 hours news on TV to hear and read what exactly had to say one of the Palifckkk leaders today. Something on the spirit of "we can't negotiate if we don't know what are there going to be the results of the negotiations"

s.o.b...!!

Forget about the Mauser...
Kerry, go to the ammunition Sargent and sign up for an old Kalachnikov.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71183 Aug 6, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Our problems are not only with the doves. Most of the problems are the hawks... on both sides of the conflict.
We need a Mouser model Karb87K ... K for Kerry ... or rather we need Kerry to walk around with the Mouser crossed on his back ... and let everyone in Fatah and the Hamas know, that he has a bullet loaded already in the chamber. You either sit and fckkkn negotiate ....or a shoot your ass..
...comprende..
I'm waiting for the 20.00 hours news on TV to hear and read what exactly had to say one of the Palifckkk leaders today. Something on the spirit of "we can't negotiate if we don't know what are there going to be the results of the negotiations"
s.o.b...!!
Excellent choice...get two (you may need a throw-down).

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71184 Aug 6, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
...comprende..
s.o.b...!!
Hawks are a beautiful raptor. You insult them by equating them to humans and sub-humans.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71185 Aug 6, 2013
Not all savages are in the ME. There's quite a few in FLA, too. Where's Sharpton? Holder? Obama? Disgusting. Barely made the news. Just another creepy cracker and to top it off, they robbed him. Mo Fo's.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2587147841001/scho...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71186 Aug 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Not all savages are in the ME. There's quite a few in FLA, too. Where's Sharpton? Holder? Obama? Disgusting. Barely made the news. Just another creepy cracker and to top it off, they robbed him. Mo Fo's.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2587147841001/scho...
I don't blame the bus driver for not wading in to that beating. Too many arms for that little guy to tangle with barehanded. An aluminum bat would have changed the equation though.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71187 Aug 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't blame the bus driver for not wading in to that beating. Too many arms for that little guy to tangle with barehanded. An aluminum bat would have changed the equation though.
The talking heads said that the drivers all carry axes to smash out windows in the case of emergencies. So, this wasn't? The only thing missing were the hoodies. That savage three on one of a small underage white boy is typical of these monkeys. See the stomping? Even at my age, one of them would be missing a head. The others? Well, when they see the headless tough guy flopping around on the floor, would change their tiny minds. But, then we would get good press. Good coverage. Fcuking scumbags.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71188 Aug 6, 2013
What a crazy state. Are there any semi-honest politicians there? Is it all about Sanford? Is it the limestone? Hahahahahahahahaha

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2013/08/06/...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71189 Aug 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
What a crazy state. Are there any semi-honest politicians there? Is it all about Sanford? Is it the limestone? Hahahahahahahahaha
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2013/08/06/...
Florida is just like any other state except the part where we catch our crooked politicians and make them pay the piper. It's all that separates us from the Yankee. Just wait until Gov. Scott gets his.

So, how do we know the stompee was a white kid? I could barely tell the stompers were black let alone make out the victim. Are you sure it's not just wishful vicitmizing?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71190 Aug 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Florida is just like any other state except the part where we catch our crooked politicians and make them pay the piper. It's all that separates us from the Yankee. Just wait until Gov. Scott gets his.
So, how do we know the stompee was a white kid? I could barely tell the stompers were black let alone make out the victim. Are you sure it's not just wishful vicitmizing?
Because if he was black, he'd have two white eyes and a broken arm?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71191 Aug 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Florida is just like any other state except the part where we catch our crooked politicians and make them pay the piper. It's all that separates us from the Yankee. Just wait until Gov. Scott gets his.
Look at the lower video before the beating starts. Even without the video, that tribal mentality takes over when the victim is white. So there.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/flor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,154,009
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min feces for jesus 306,983
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min mdbuilder 49,199
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Frijoles 71,015
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 19,550
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Fri William Walker 2
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Thu Careless Crecca 69
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]