Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70142 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71124 Aug 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon. The CIA or Mossad. Who ya got?
That Denis Kynes dude doesn't have a clue. Think about it....DGSE.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71125 Aug 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That Denis Kynes dude doesn't have a clue. Think about it....DGSE.
Think about what, Cryptic One? DGSE? WHTF is Denis Kynes? Careful of those Internet searches. You can get half a dozen unexpected visitors. You believe it? LOL

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2286...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71126 Aug 2, 2013
I know who Denis Kynes is. You read all those comments? I think they are all A-Holes.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71127 Aug 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about what, Cryptic One? DGSE? WHTF is Denis Kynes? Careful of those Internet searches. You can get half a dozen unexpected visitors. You believe it? LOL
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2286...
He's the one who left a comment after the article suggesting it was "CIA explosive belts at&#65279; work". I say that since it used to be a French colony, and since we are all making shit up and blurting it out, think about the French Secret Service...Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure or DGSE.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71128 Aug 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
I know who Denis Kynes is. You read all those comments? I think they are all A-Holes.
There were only a couple of them when I saw it for the first time, now it's a huge list. I just had to click on "more" twice.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71129 Aug 2, 2013
It’s not all bad news.

>As Hamas voices raise predictable objections to the just-announced resumption of Israeli-Palestinian talks, the group is in the throes of one of its most testing crises ever. Over the past year, all of its major pillars of support have eroded to one degree or another, while internally the movement is split by acute policy differences. Concerned that their grip on power in Gaza may be at risk in the foreseeable future, many in the group’s top echelon are pushing for immediate measures to mobilize local public opinion as a means of confronting potential challenges, and to repair fraying relations with Iran and other allies.<

http://middleeastvoices.voanews.com/2013/07/i...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71130 Aug 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It’s not all bad news.
>As Hamas voices raise predictable objections to the just-announced resumption of Israeli-Palestinian talks, the group is in the throes of one of its most testing crises ever. Over the past year, all of its major pillars of support have eroded to one degree or another, while internally the movement is split by acute policy differences. Concerned that their grip on power in Gaza may be at risk in the foreseeable future, many in the group’s top echelon are pushing for immediate measures to mobilize local public opinion as a means of confronting potential challenges, and to repair fraying relations with Iran and other allies.<
http://middleeastvoices.voanews.com/2013/07/i...
Ahhhhhhh, the peace dividends are starting to roll in already.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71131 Aug 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhhhhh, the peace dividends are starting to roll in already.
The only thing left is to get rid of that wound on the Palestinian animals that cause them to be so vicious. Euthanasia comes to mind. Do you need the heads to confirm rabies in people? Foxwoods tomorrow. Fcuk this and you. LOL LOL LMFAO. Where's the Chef? Ark Ark.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71132 Aug 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing left is to get rid of that wound on the Palestinian animals that cause them to be so vicious. Euthanasia comes to mind. Do you need the heads to confirm rabies in people? Foxwoods tomorrow. Fcuk this and you. LOL LOL LMFAO. Where's the Chef? Ark Ark.
Fcuk Foxwoods and you, I'm playng Powerball tomorrow in the air-conditioned comfort of my own home :>))

There's no cure for those guys. They just get really, really bellicose at the end of Ramadan. That's how they kick off their afterparty...they come out of their holes and talk smack Al Quds.

Have fun!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71133 Aug 2, 2013
Uh-oh. This Syria shit is starting to get real.

http://angryarab.net/2013/08/01/fatwas-agains...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71134 Aug 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fcuk this and you. LOL LOL LMFAO. Where's the Chef? Ark Ark.
I'm here - watching you be an idiot! arf arf Guess the wasps got tired of doing it.(snicker) Who's this guy? I happen to know he's more handsome than you! Win the jackpot and share later; you can skip TRD 'cause he doesn't need any more $$.

Good luck, hon. ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71135 Aug 3, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here - watching you be an idiot! arf arf Guess the wasps got tired of doing it.(snicker) Who's this guy? I happen to know he's more handsome than you! Win the jackpot and share later; you can skip TRD 'cause he doesn't need any more $$.
Good luck, hon. ;)
That's Walter White from Breaking Bad. Sup Meth Chemist and dealer. The final 8 episodes start this month. Ending a great show. Going the way of Sopranos. I'm piszed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71136 Aug 3, 2013
He just fired all his top Generals (again).

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/anti-depress...

Makes perfect sense.
Wesley Roop

Australia

#71137 Aug 4, 2013
If I won the 20 Million dollars in the lottery on Saturday next weekend this is how I would spend it like a true boss!!!.

I would:

1) Buy a new house for myself and my misses to move into.

2) I would buy all my family and mates something they want (house, car, etc).

3) I would donate some of the money to the W.I.A ADF and English forces!.

4) I would buy myself and my Girl friend brand new Holden Commodores.

5) I would pay the whole cost for my sister's engagement party in October!(Like a BOSS/)

6) I would throw parties each weekend!!.

7) I would marry Lauren!!

8) I would more than likely still work at my day job and have no worries or stress!!!.

9) I would deposit $2 million in the bank, and hope for the best with the interest.

10) Never give up our morning jog on the beach!.

11) I would give my Mum, Dad and Lauren's parents $1 million each, for whatever they want.

12) I would try to do whatever I can to help England (England, Australia the greatest nations in the World!!)

13) I would buy a T-800 1:1 size scale from Sideshow collectables!!. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

14) I would buy a boat for fishing on weekends!!

15) I would just sit back, and love life, and worship my Girl friend, and love my future kid's more than my life.

Doesn't hurt to dream you know!!!.
Wes

Australia

#71138 Aug 4, 2013
Now for some of the best hits at the big day out a couple of years ago!!... HAHAHAHA!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71139 Aug 4, 2013
This is my entry for the Ed Norton Memorial "Worst Job Ever" Award.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/04/world/asia/...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71140 Aug 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
This is my entry for the Ed Norton Memorial "Worst Job Ever" Award.
Can't use the term six feet under -- because it's not that. Doubt anyone cares.

If I win the lottery, I'll have to establish FL residency - no state income tax. ;) Maybe I can rent a room in your castle?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71141 Aug 4, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
If I win the lottery, I'll have to establish FL residency - no state income tax. ;) Maybe I can rent a room in your castle?
After I win the lottery you can have the castle. Until then, the moat would be good for you.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#71142 Aug 4, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He already has a Concubine Princess. And, more important, you and the Princess have a lot in common. Ark Ark

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#71143 Aug 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He already has a Concubine Princess. And, more important, you and the Princess have a lot in common. Ark Ark
It's the Paragon and she's not going to like the concubine reference. So you think Cheftell is pedestal-worthy? How about your worst job submission...go ahead and make Art Carney proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Incognito4Ever 1,251,227
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min ritedownthemiddle 53,950
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 54 min Gomer 20,056
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 19 hr AnthonyI15 44
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) Jun 29 tom wingo 48
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Jun 29 This Thread Now C... 16,154
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Jun 28 Enigma 564
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages