Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Bantu Zulu Chief

Australia

#71027 Jul 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
From another planet?
Cretin MalbarCACA.

Unhide your location,
Begin all Your posts with your ID, full name and current location of your Planet .
Now Put your paw print here and sign the Petition

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/poland/THTDV...

Petition - condemn, reprehend of people who are jealous of Alpha Boss getting all the chicks!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Roopie

Australia

#71028 Jul 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Bwaaaahahahaha!
If that's your best and brightest, you've got major worries mate. Cheers! How's Friday shaping up?
Shaping up for lot's of drinking and bonking.
I have no plans other than that-HAHA!

Cheers Skip!
Roopie

Australia

#71029 Jul 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Poppie's ip is legitimate. I googled the Gold Coast, Australia and stumbled across one of Poopie's posts to a local Coprophagy Addiction site. He likes to call it caca as his Mum taught him. Here's his post:
"In my dream , I enjoyed eating micaca. I selected parts of it that I didn't want, broke pieces off and tossed those pieces. I ate the ones I liked. It tasted sweet. I enjoyed the dream, but I may have a problem. Can you help me?"
Get back in your cage primitive MalbarCACA BABOON!!!

Surely Topix must have some standards here skip!!.
Poopie

Naugatuck, CT

#71030 Jul 26, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaping up for lot's of drinking and bonking.
I have no plans other than that-HAHA!
Cheers Skip!
Pretty sure your bonkees have handles, Pole Smoker. Enjoy HAHAHA CACAMUNCHER
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71031 Jul 26, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a Lamington skip!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamington
Dont like sweet stuff. Get me some chilly lamingtons.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71032 Jul 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont like sweet stuff. Get me some chilly lamingtons.
Oh, you can be sure she likes the sweet stuff. Micaca leaves a brown ring around her lips. Small price to pay for such sweetness, Flip.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71033 Jul 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you can be sure she likes the sweet stuff. Micaca leaves a brown ring around her lips. Small price to pay for such sweetness, Flip.
You're not changing your breakfast routine, are you? I mean, you won't open the links so...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71034 Jul 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You're not changing your breakfast routine, are you? I mean, you won't open the links so...
I will not open your new best friend's links because he's an idiot and I don't jump through hoops for a Troll. Quit stirring the pot, unless you like flies.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71035 Jul 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You're not changing your breakfast routine, are you? I mean, you won't open the links so...
Where are we going with this? Why are my link habits with Trolls of repeated significance to you? Are you looking for a little excitement? Having a bad day? I'm always available.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71036 Jul 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not open your new best friend's links because he's an idiot and I don't jump through hoops for a Troll. Quit stirring the pot, unless you like flies.
I'm from Florida, remember? We're all about mosquitoes down here.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71037 Jul 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are we going with this? Why are my link habits with Trolls of repeated significance to you? Are you looking for a little excitement? Having a bad day? I'm always available.
Nowhere...just screwin around.

Did you see the world's worst plea bargain? Life plus 1000 years is too good for that guy.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ariel-castro-accepts...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71038 Jul 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nowhere...just screwin around.
Did you see the world's worst plea bargain? Life plus 1000 years is too good for that guy.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/ariel-castro-accepts...
Amazing. I just watched the documentary of the Cheshire Murders on HBOGO. Horrible, horrible thing they did to that family. And CT abolished the death penalty for all future crimes. Meaning they will rot in prison, but they will still eat and breathe. Suks.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71039 Jul 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing. I just watched the documentary of the Cheshire Murders on HBOGO. Horrible, horrible thing they did to that family. And CT abolished the death penalty for all future crimes. Meaning they will rot in prison, but they will still eat and breathe. Suks.
They were convicted and sentenced to death, no? Are you telling me they get to skate? That sucks hard.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71040 Jul 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They were convicted and sentenced to death, no? Are you telling me they get to skate? That sucks hard.
Pretty much. The death penalty in this state was last implemented when a convict volunteered for it. Google Michael Ross. 2005 There have been 11 on death row for eons. Their crimes were horrendous. It's all BS. Check your PM's.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71041 Jul 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much. The death penalty in this state was last implemented when a convict volunteered for it. Google Michael Ross. 2005 There have been 11 on death row for eons. Their crimes were horrendous. It's all BS. Check your PM's.
Our Gov. Rick Scott has signed eight souls over and is still on a roll. I think that qualifies as earning his salary.

Have a great time tonight.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71042 Jul 27, 2013
Nothing says "Ramadan Kareem" like and AK-47.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...

Way to keep the Sabbath holy, Egypt!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71043 Jul 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
Nothing says "Ramadan Kareem" like and AK-47.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...
Way to keep the Sabbath holy, Egypt!
Do you think they will ever get it?, You've said it. I said it. These idiots will die yesterday because they just don't give a sh!t. And, others mean even less. Savages. Barbarians, Not even cave dwellers. Go Egypt Military. Euthanize the rats. Can I send a Mass card?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#71044 Jul 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think they will ever get it?, You've said it. I said it. These idiots will die yesterday because they just don't give a sh!t. And, others mean even less. Savages. Barbarians, Not even cave dwellers. Go Egypt Military. Euthanize the rats. Can I send a Mass card?
1. Not in our lifetime.

2. Sure, you're American...we do whatever the fcuk we want :>)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#71045 Jul 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
VOP must be breathing a sigh of relief.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/renegade-bir...
Mossad bird got away clean.
Insane muslims.(we dont use birds, we use mosquitos)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#71046 Jul 28, 2013
No Zhit? What a surprise.

>But the image of the Islamists as dangerous and not the peaceful protesters they contend they are has had a strong resonance. Over past weeks, there have been cases of armed Islamist Morsi backers attacking opponents<

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min IBdaMann 48,571
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Teaman 1,143,956
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 19,483
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Kathwynn 306,595
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr JOEL 70,615
Schools audit has Bridgeport working out its pr... 20 hr American Gentlema... 1
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Mon audrea Quinones 44

Winter Storm Warning for Hartford County was issued at November 26 at 4:09PM EST

Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:18 pm PST