Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70481 Jul 6, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
Come and get it..!!
Starting at USD 318
http://www.flying.co.il/%D7%97%D7%99%D7%A4%D7...
Wont go till this erDOGen is in power. No way Jose.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70485 Jul 6, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wont go till this erDOGen is in power. No way Jose.
I was counting on you and Jose...
On one of those dating websites I met this lady from Spain ...

Jose, her husband is going to be busy traveling .. so she and Juanita, her sister, thought it would be a great idea to travel to Antalia...

I'm going to improve my offer, Uzi.. I'll let you have the tallest one of them two.. and the transfers from and to the airport .. on me..!!

What do you say..??
Jose apparently doesn't mind..

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70486 Jul 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, I am not a male. You have a warped brain. My sympathies.
No matter. It's just another garden variety lonely troll. The best way to get rid of the virus is to talk about it, around it, but not to it. I thought there was a chance that I could meet this Jew Hating POS with a CT ip but she knows she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. And she thinks you're a male? LOL
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70487 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I was counting on you and Jose...
On one of those dating websites I met this lady from Spain ...
Jose, her husband is going to be busy traveling .. so she and Juanita, her sister, thought it would be a great idea to travel to Antalia...
I'm going to improve my offer, Uzi.. I'll let you have the tallest one of them two.. and the transfers from and to the airport .. on me..!!
What do you say..??
Jose apparently doesn't mind..
Sure sure , offering me when I am on the way to the airport for a little Euro vacation. I"ll take a raincheck. Especially love your offer of a free transfer:-)))))
Have fun.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70488 Jul 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter. It's just another garden variety lonely troll. The best way to get rid of the virus is to talk about it, around it, but not to it. I thought there was a chance that I could meet this Jew Hating POS with a CT ip but she knows she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. And she thinks you're a male? LOL
I'd have to be sure she's human before I assign a gender.

The score in Egypt is now pandemonium-36, democracy-0. Bet you can't guess what all the other Arabs are saying..."we are not Egypt". I suppose that once the ball starts rolling and people start acting out their Quranic fantasies, it's nearly impossible to turn off. How long do you suppose before the army starts using (or admitting to using) live ammo?
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70489 Jul 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>

""..she knows she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.""

Ohhh, you .... you are Turkish..!!

Gule gule..

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70490 Jul 6, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure sure , offering me when I am on the way to the airport for a little Euro vacation. I"ll take a raincheck. Especially love your offer of a free transfer:-)))))
Have fun.

Go, Tiger..
Take Europe by storm..

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70491 Jul 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'd have to be sure she's human before I assign a gender.
The score in Egypt is now pandemonium-36, democracy-0. Bet you can't guess what all the other Arabs are saying..."we are not Egypt". I suppose that once the ball starts rolling and people start acting out their Quranic fantasies, it's nearly impossible to turn off. How long do you suppose before the army starts using (or admitting to using) live ammo?
""How long do you suppose...""

The Egyptian Army has not appeared shooting on scene on this chapter.

So far, Morsi's Brotherhood is doing the shooting .. and getting shot at in return ..

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/ki...

'How long do you suppose'... is going to take for a single tourist to go back to Sharm el Sheich ....or the Piramides..??

'How long do you suppose'.... is going to take for the Suez Canal to be closed by any group of ass wholes..??

How long do you suppose is going to take for Hissballah and the Syrian Army to get to the 200.000 mark ... now that the attention is on the Summer of Tahrir Square II..??

..say that again..!! I can't hear you with all this noise around..
Ooohhh yeah, da'Falastinim ... yeahh.. well they'll have to wait in line until we work out this shit in Taksim, Tahrir and Tartus .. the three titties..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70492 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
""How long do you suppose...""
The Egyptian Army has not appeared shooting on scene on this chapter.
So far, Morsi's Brotherhood is doing the shooting .. and getting shot at in return ..
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/ki...
'How long do you suppose'... is going to take for a single tourist to go back to Sharm el Sheich ....or the Piramides..??
'How long do you suppose'.... is going to take for the Suez Canal to be closed by any group of ass wholes..??
How long do you suppose is going to take for Hissballah and the Syrian Army to get to the 200.000 mark ... now that the attention is on the Summer of Tahrir Square II..??
..say that again..!! I can't hear you with all this noise around..
Ooohhh yeah, da'Falastinim ... yeahh.. well they'll have to wait in line until we work out this shit in Taksim, Tahrir and Tartus .. the three titties..
As far as the Army not shooting, the day ain't over yet. I think alSisi has a threshold for the violence he'll tolerate and then he'll have to school the masses. You don't get that kind of education for one-at-a-timing your political opponents to death.

As far as the Palestinians sucking hind tit, what else is new? The funny thing is the distinction they have of being some of the least institutionally murdered Arabs in the region, an odd dividend of dealing with Jews. Now it seems even Egypt will have several elections before they can pull off even one.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70493 Jul 6, 2013
Hamas leader Ahmad Yousef told Ma'an.

"We fear the dramatic changes that could cause things to go out of hand and lead to bloodshed."

"We only care about stability in Egypt regardless of who is in charge. Egypt is a lifeline to us; itís a major factor in the stability of the internal Palestinian situation -- it is our backbone,"

Nowhere in the press I read a single hint that the Hamas leadership understood that now they are on their own ...

I couldn't see nowhere either a hint that perhaps is about time to consolidate Hamas and Fatah.. and move forward.

Those mtthr fckkrs Hamas leaders as long as they can have some dividends coming through from the "smuggling tunnels' economy" ... they will make no effort to put their shit together..

Abbas has to go and the Palestinians have to elect a man (or woman) with vision and a minimum of integrity. Someone of the size of Kahled Osaily, the Mayor of Hevron.

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70494 Jul 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>As far as the Army not shooting, the day ain't over yet. I think alSisi has a threshold for the violence he'll tolerate and then he'll have to school the masses. You don't get that kind of education for one-at-a-timing your political opponents to death.
As far as the Palestinians sucking hind tit, what else is new? The funny thing is the distinction they have of being some of the least institutionally murdered Arabs in the region, an odd dividend of dealing with Jews. Now it seems even Egypt will have several elections before they can pull off even one.

I agree with you.
Knowing my neighbors, I can tell you that all it takes is two Egyptian soldiers and an officer killed, to have the Egyptian Army start shooting at anything that moves around them..

Reading the Saudi English newspapers, I'm under the impression that the House of Ibn Saud is more concerned with bringing down Assad Jr.... than helping their Egyptian favorite Mohamad el Baredei rev down the spirits at the neighbors across the Red Sea..

CTM

Southbury, CT

#70495 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
CTM,'Y' is not going to marry you or move in ...
He's just accumulating millage.. Kapisch..??
What about a sister or cousin..?? You never cared to answer me ..
.....You prove Hitler has a point. You're all a bunch of gay perverts, gay jew perverts who are throwing this thread off track. You all should get back on your meds.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70496 Jul 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
.....You coward. Nobody ever takes up a meet offer like yours, you will ambush whoever comes along. I know you are just a lot of BS because I have kicked the asses of many before you that sang the samr song you sing now.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#70497 Jul 6, 2013
Man boy sex (Pederasty) in Islam

http://crombouke.blogspot.com/2010/01/1.html
Bacha bereesh and bacha bazi
"Boys are taken from their families at a young age and sold or given to wealthy and powerful business men, politicians, and military commanders. The boys are dressed in women's clothing and makeup and forced to dance to entertain their master and his guests. They are also forced to perform sex acts on their master or his guests. The few boys who are able to escape their slavery have a difficult time ever making a living doing anything else. They are forever branded in society as a bacha bereesh, or a "boy without a beard," a boy who dances and dresses as a woman.

Their plight is not unlike that of women forced into sexual performance or prostitution, who also have a difficult time being accepted into society and finding work after their ordeal. Bacha bazi boys often return to the industry even after they have left, because they have no other means to support themselves. Women who have been forced into commercial sex often do the same. Perhaps so many similarities exist because bacha bazi feminizes these boys in order to degrade them. By forcing them to perform in women's clothes and by raping them, this tradition not only seeks to humiliate these boys for the pleasure of wealthy men, but also to reinforce the idea that women are inferior and for a boy to have feminine affectations is degrading for him. It's a window into the severe gender inequality that pervades Afghanistan. http://humantrafficking.change.org/blog/view/...

Rules for men having sex with boys
Man-boy sex is institutionalised to the extent that the Islamic rulebook specifies who should and should not be the object of a man's amorous attentions. Apart from the requirement that the boy should be beardless (bacha bereesh), there are also some restrictions regarding family members.

From http://www.al-islam.org/laws/marriage1.html

2414.* If a baligh person commits sodomy with a boy , the mother, sister and daughter of the boy become haraam for him. And the same law applies when the person on whom sodomy is committed is an adult male, or when the person committing sodomy is na-baligh. But if one suspects or doubts whether penetration occurred or not, then the said woman would not become haraam.

2415.* If a person marries the mother or sister of a boy, and commits sodomy with the boy after the marriage, as a precaution, they will become haraam for him.

In other words, if a Muslim dates a woman and finds her kid brother or son attractive, he must choose one or the other. He can't have both.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70498 Jul 6, 2013
Hamas leader Ahmad Yousef told Ma'an.
"We fear the dramatic changes that could cause things to go out of hand and lead to bloodshed."
"We only care about stability in Egypt regardless of who is in charge. Egypt is a lifeline to us; itís a major factor in the stability of the internal Palestinian situation -- it is our backbone,"
Nowhere in the press I read a single hint that the Hamas leadership understood that now they are on their own ...
I couldn't see nowhere either a hint that perhaps is about time to consolidate Hamas and Fatah.. and move forward.
Those mtthr fckkrs Hamas leaders as long as they can have some dividends coming through from the "smuggling tunnels' economy" ... they will make no effort to put their shit together..
Abbas has to go and the Palestinians have to elect a man (or woman) with vision and a minimum of integrity. Someone of the size of Kahled Osaily, the Mayor of Hevron.
....Proving you are delusional again. What does 94-7 mean to you?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70499 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>.
I agree with you.
Knowing my neighbors, I can tell you that all it takes is two Egyptian soldiers and an officer killed, to have the Egyptian Army start shooting at anything that moves around them..
Reading the Saudi English newspapers, I'm under the impression that the House of Ibn Saud is more concerned with bringing down Assad Jr.... than helping their Egyptian favorite Mohamad el Baredei rev down the spirits at the neighbors across the Red Sea..
They almost got there on day one in Sinai and Suez. Two cops down and I thought we were going to see some Army weightlifting.

The Saudis deserve the same thing as the rest of the monarchies. Their treasury supports successive generations of gold-spoon spoiled brats while all the real work in the country is done by imported labor. They have nearly as many foreign expats as citizens, except the foreigners have few rights and no benefits.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70500 Jul 6, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....You prove Hitler has a point. You're all a bunch of gay perverts, gay jew perverts who are throwing this thread off track. You all should get back on your meds.
Hitler had Jewish friends before he started hanging out with people like you.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70503 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>.
Why don't you try to bring to your bed the Teddy-bear..??
Teddy
Three's a crowd, handsome. Go away.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70504 Jul 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler had Jewish friends before he started hanging out with people like you.
I was at Foxwoods today and I swear I saw CTM at the Rainmaker. She was wearing super tight white pedal pushers, sporting a gigantic moose-knuckle surrounded by cellulite ripples. Cripes, even the Asians were ready to hurl. How'd you like her asz kicking fantasy tale? Those jumbo thighs never got above a normal person's knees. Ambush her? I'd take a giant dump on those huge jowls, roll her over make her bark like a dog. Arf Arf
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70505 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>.
Mmmmhh, lemme think... itt ... it proves you don't have any valid argument..
.......OK, so the 94-7 vote by the U.N. to support Palestine has not even been a thought to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Patrick 1,115,259
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL 69,525
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Who 47,027
Don't suggest using Frank Leone for an Estate A... 3 hr NotGoodProbateAtty 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Brian_G 305,850
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Chuck 19,285
Brooklyn Teen Charged With Attempted Murder (May '08) 21 hr kdoehr 8

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE