Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69951 Jun 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if they really are "with that" when it comes to demonstrating that they're an ally worth having. Sure, we've been unable to make friends in the Muslim world no matter how many despotic regimes we crush or how much money we throw at their pseudo-democracies, but Russia (and before them USSR) has always had a more pragmatic approach. They are much less judgmental with their clients...all they need to do is not like the US (or our allies) in order to qualify for "buy here, pay here" financing.
The Russians were not a realy big hit in Afganistan a few years ago. They ran away from the muslim mob and the taliban, they have a better chance to befriend the arabs cause they are really not a democracy. Democracy and islam will never ever work together, cant fit 10 lb of shit into a 5 lb hat, just cant.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69952 Jun 1, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Russians were not a realy big hit in Afganistan a few years ago. They ran away from the muslim mob and the taliban, they have a better chance to befriend the arabs cause they are really not a democracy. Democracy and islam will never ever work together, cant fit 10 lb of shit into a 5 lb hat, just cant.
That is a really fun analogy I just don't think it applies in this situation.

All the Soviets learned in Afghanistan was that Communism and Islam don't mix. Lately, it' because Islam and democracy are incompatible that the Russians are so thrilled. Even though they couldn't tame them, it's that we couldn't that makes them smile. It must make their a-holes pucker to imagine who will buy their crap once we've disengaged and the Arab dictators fall by the wayside.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69953 Jun 1, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That is a really fun analogy I just don't think it applies in this situation.
All the Soviets learned in Afghanistan was that Communism and Islam don't mix. Lately, it' because Islam and democracy are incompatible that the Russians are so thrilled. Even though they couldn't tame them, it's that we couldn't that makes them smile. It must make their a-holes pucker to imagine who will buy their crap once we've disengaged and the Arab dictators fall by the wayside.
Much like the latest Hunt in the Everglades, Islamists are evasive. The American Woman killed in Syria had converted to Islam over the objections of her relatives. They told her that she was staring into the eyes of a serpent. Looks like the serpent has a few more eyes to stare into. She's reduced to a toe tag. Do jihad women have 72 virgins waiting for them, too. Same sex? Egads. I'd love that u-tube presentation. whack-a-doo.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69954 Jun 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like the latest Hunt in the Everglades, Islamists are evasive. The American Woman killed in Syria had converted to Islam over the objections of her relatives. They told her that she was staring into the eyes of a serpent. Looks like the serpent has a few more eyes to stare into. She's reduced to a toe tag. Do jihad women have 72 virgins waiting for them, too. Same sex? Egads. I'd love that u-tube presentation. whack-a-doo.
I'll produce, you direct and Uzi will edit the whole thing (tastefully).

I'm sure Faith tried to reason with her before she left Michigan...

...not.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69956 Jun 2, 2013
il·le·git·i·mate

Adjective
Not authorized by the law; not in accordance with accepted standards or rules: "an illegitimate exercise of power by the military".
(of a child) Born of parents not lawfully married to each other.
Synonyms
unlawful - illegal - misbegotten - lawless - illicit

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...
lamproni ardziv

Katy, TX

#69957 Jun 2, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Subject: Texas style Hava Nagila....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2WF6irnzAiIXX
God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!
these so called Christians in the USA are more jews or israeli than the israelis they need to go live in israel
lamproni ardziv

Katy, TX

#69958 Jun 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
i think they become the virgins themselves

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69959 Jun 2, 2013
lamproni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>i think they become the virgins themselves
Talk about motivation...they must be lining up around the block to convert for that.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69961 Jun 2, 2013
il·le·git·i·mate...part 2

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2013/06/02/Isr...

Can't even win by cheating...pathetic.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69962 Jun 2, 2013
lamproni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>these so called Christians in the USA are more jews or israeli than the israelis they need to go live in israel
They are welcome anytime.
God Bless america.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69963 Jun 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
il·le·git·i·mate...part 2
http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2013/06/02/Isr...
Can't even win by cheating...pathetic.
Tyson-Holyfield come to mind. Problem here is that THEY were both African-American. This Gold Medal Champion was Jew. The other one? Well, a product of parental guidance. Think rabis.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69964 Jun 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyson-Holyfield come to mind. Problem here is that THEY were both African-American. This Gold Medal Champion was Jew. The other one? Well, a product of parental guidance. Think rabis.
OK, I'm thinking rabis....nothing comes to mind. Now what?

I've always resisted the urge to agree with you and Uzi when you used "savages" in the past to describe Arabs. Not today.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69965 Jun 2, 2013
TRD TRD, its retarded savages.
Regards
Uzi
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69966 Jun 2, 2013
Its retarded savages just like here,

This judge is magnificent. Bravo. Listen and send on.........

Mother of bombers. WATCH THIS!

This is why I like Fox news!

WATCH THIS!

If you haven't seen this video yet, you should watch this. Brave Newscaster for Fox News. I'm proud of her.

She may be a woman , but she has guts. The White House will put so much pressure on Fox to force them to fire her it will be unreal. She has violated "all" the new political correctness words for terrorists, jihadist, Muslims, Islam, etc., etc.This is the way the President should actually speak while sending a message to radical Islam terrorists, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69968 Jun 2, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Its retarded savages just like here,
This judge is magnificent. Bravo. Listen and send on.........
Mother of bombers. WATCH THIS!
This is why I like Fox news!
WATCH THIS!
If you haven't seen this video yet, you should watch this. Brave Newscaster for Fox News. I'm proud of her.
She may be a woman , but she has guts. The White House will put so much pressure on Fox to force them to fire her it will be unreal. She has violated "all" the new political correctness words for terrorists, jihadist, Muslims, Islam, etc., etc.This is the way the President should actually speak while sending a message to radical Islam terrorists, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and the Muslim Brotherhood.
http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge...
"She may be a woman , but she has guts."?

You're in trouble now :>))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69969 Jun 2, 2013
If there ever was a "Real Housewives of the Middle East" reality show, I suppose it would be built on some of these very same elements...

http://www.yalibnan.com/2013/06/02/syria-miss...

It makes me wonder: How bad do you have to screw the pooch before the sectarian violence occurs between your sect and your sect?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69970 Jun 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
If there ever was a "Real Housewives of the Middle East" reality show, I suppose it would be built on some of these very same elements...
http://www.yalibnan.com/2013/06/02/syria-miss...
It makes me wonder: How bad do you have to screw the pooch before the sectarian violence occurs between your sect and your sect?
Whatever keeps them busy tormenting each other is fine with me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69971 Jun 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever keeps them busy tormenting each other is fine with me.
Usually, they fracture along the fault-line between sects. This might be a significant break in the supply chain between Iran and Syria, not to mention a disruption in the force for Shiites who are now teaming-up with Sunnis in Iraq to overthrow the current Shiite administration.

It's such big news it overshadows Abbas's slick move to replace Prime Ministers without benefit of an election.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69972 Jun 3, 2013

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69973 Jun 3, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
So? I was pretty sure that was what they had under their uniforms before they showed us so no secrets have been divulged. Besides, it's a morale booster...YOLO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,115,420
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min dont drink the ko... 47,039
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) 49 min Anthony Wall 126
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,535
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Disturbed 807
It's a rude and immature generation (Jan '14) 2 hr Anthony Wall 5
Cheshire Police Blotter: Aug. 19-24 (Aug '13) 3 hr roas 6

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]