Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70043 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69791 May 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can appreciate this, I think. The lake I fish regularly at, as a guest, has a permit to kill 3 Canadian Geese a day. Providing that you dispose of the carcass in a garbage bag with regular trash in a local dumpster. These vermin sh!t all over the recreational areas, especially the horseshoe pits, and are getting fewer and fewer by the day. My first exposure was a warning to stay in the boat until a certified goose exterminator finished firing his rounds. This maniac dropped two in the dumpster on top of my empties in the Club Dumpster. Never blinked an eye. He said, "How'd you guys do?" I said, "Not as good as you." He was remorseful because the spread missed the offspring. Can you dig it? ROTFLMFAO.
No homeless shelters around that could use the protein? I feel a little guilty depriving suzu of a meal.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69794 May 21, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoopie......Same Shill, different usernames!
“Deception Has Always Been The Name Of Zionism’s Game”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
(EXCERPT)
“It is, of course, a deception but nobody should be surprised. Not only has deception always been the name of Zionism’s game, it knows no other.
Its very first mission statement way back in 1897 was a deception. The previous year Zionism’s founding father, Theodore Herzl, had written and published Der Judenstaat, The Jewish State. It opened with these words:
“The Jews who will it shall have a state of their own.” But as all of Zionism’s founding fathers gathered for their first Congress at Basel in Switzerland, Herzl was among the first to appreciate the need to drop the word state from all public policy pronouncements.
Thus it was that the first Congress of the World Zionist Organisation ended with a public statement that declared Zionism’s mission to be the striving “to create for the Jewish people a home in Palestine secured by public law.”
The difference between “home” and “state” was great.“(END OF EXCERPT)
Waiting for your legal name and addresss so I can sue you over your lies about my name etc etc. Hey nazi chicken shit, put up or shut up. Piece of an American nazislamist lieing shit.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69795 May 21, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering why there are two kids in my house and where did they come from?.
Dont forgett, if your parents never had any kids , propably you wont have any either.....

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69796 May 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No homeless shelters around that could use the protein? I feel a little guilty depriving suzu of a meal.
It's against the regulations to keep them for food. Anybody. They are still considered a protected species, but, you can get a nuisance permit if it is "authorized". The Club is called the PBA. Policemen's Benevolent Association. No shortage of "authority" figures. Too bad suzu doesn't know where that dumpster is. The problem there is that fatso could end up as part of the daily tally.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69797 May 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forgett, if your parents never had any kids , propably you wont have any either.....
It goes like this, Boozi. "Did your Mother ever have any kids that lived?"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69798 May 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's against the regulations to keep them for food. Anybody. They are still considered a protected species, but, you can get a nuisance permit if it is "authorized". The Club is called the PBA. Policemen's Benevolent Association. No shortage of "authority" figures. Too bad suzu doesn't know where that dumpster is. The problem there is that fatso could end up as part of the daily tally.
We could lay out quite a feast with your nuisance geese and our feral hogs. On one of my larger leased tracts we spent an entire year intensively hunting to try to manage the herd of hogs tearing up the improved pasture. We may have reduced the population by half but they breed so prolifically that the culled animals were replaced inside of the next year. Honestly, it got so we couldn't stand the thought of eating more pork after a while. We cleaned them up and gave them away to the guy who drove our feed tanker. He'd have his fill and donate the rest to a homeless shelter his church supported.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#69799 May 21, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say about my kids?
Can't you girls find a "Gossip & Slander" Forum to quibble about off topic nonsense.

I suppose you're paid to ruin what is supposed to be a Forum where Facts, Ideas and opinions about "ISRAEL" and the Mid East are supposed to be exchanged!

You've never stated anything intelligent relating to THE TOPIC so either shut up or go somewhere else & Gossip!

What losers!!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69801 May 21, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you girls find a "Gossip & Slander" Forum to quibble about off topic nonsense.
I suppose you're paid to ruin what is supposed to be a Forum where Facts, Ideas and opinions about "ISRAEL" and the Mid East are supposed to be exchanged!
You've never stated anything intelligent relating to THE TOPIC so either shut up or go somewhere else & Gossip!
What losers!!!!!
Yes...and you just barged in without even knocking. Who died and left you to be the relevance police? The topic of this thread is irrelevant, this is only our little slice of Zionomindcontrolmedia. Tell you what though, it's such a lovely day why don't you go outside and play a nice game of hide and go fcuk yourself.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69802 May 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes like this, Boozi. "Did your Mother ever have any kids that lived?"
Sorry YY but I like my version better:-))))))
Gaye

Naugatuck, CT

#69803 May 21, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you girls find a "Gossip & Slander" Forum to quibble about off topic nonsense.
I suppose you're paid to ruin what is supposed to be a Forum where Facts, Ideas and opinions about "ISRAEL" and the Mid East are supposed to be exchanged!
You've never stated anything intelligent relating to THE TOPIC so either shut up or go somewhere else & Gossip!
What losers!!!!!
Jew hating POS. Nobody's buying your cut & paste drivel here, Platehead. It pleases me to know it displeases you, fcuking child molester. Find some Mosque where you can seduce young men like you did during your famous stint through the ME. Liar. Coward. Nazi. If you really want to find out who the girls really are, how about you leave a trail where you can be located, Big Red. Get those cataracts removed from those sexy baby blues, yet? I know a dozen "girls" who would love to get to know your whereabouts. Sissyfagfut.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69804 May 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...and you just barged in without even knocking. Who died and left you to be the relevance police? The topic of this thread is irrelevant, this is only our little slice of Zionomindcontrolmedia. Tell you what though, it's such a lovely day why don't you go outside and play a nice game of hide and go fcuk yourself.
He/she must be lonely. Nobody giving him/her any attention. I think this old fcuk has run his/her course with the same old tired sh!t. Maybe, just maybe, he/she can start posting something original. But, then we would know what an imbecile we're dealing with. Sorry. This is what Trolls want. Recognition. Mea Culpa.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69806 May 21, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
.
Gravy, da'problem with you is... you are not getting laid..
....no pick-up bars near the trailer park..??
.
Gravy can't get hard anymore. Those Arab boys trying to sleep in Old Red's Tent are a thing of the past. Today, he cruises the YMCA looking for homeless Islamists that have been kicked out of every shelter that require good hygiene and no Jihadist talk. Old Red will soap them down good, especially those nether regions. But, that little blue pill is expensive and not available through the VA for anyone with a BCD. Pray for him.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69807 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she must be lonely. Nobody giving him/her any attention. I think this old fcuk has run his/her course with the same old tired sh!t. Maybe, just maybe, he/she can start posting something original. But, then we would know what an imbecile we're dealing with. Sorry. This is what Trolls want. Recognition. Mea Culpa.
Are you sure that it's not redneckognition? I could imagine him filling a spot within the six degrees of separation to Honey Boo Boo...Uncle Pug perhaps.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69808 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure that it's not redneckognition? I could imagine him filling a spot within the six degrees of separation to Honey Boo Boo...Uncle Pug perhaps.
Any guesses as to which Southern Belle is getting off with the judgie thang? It is a lot easier than actually saying anythang and getting hit on that empty skull with a stick. One may suspect that those cooch aesthetic courses are not going well.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69809 May 22, 2013
I'm blaming Uzi... obviously, he's not kvetching loud enough.

“Sweden has been trying harder than any of the countries in Europe to try to push for integration. We have invested virtually billions from taxpayers’ money into it, we have tried everything that the scientists have presented – and still it’s not working,”

http://rt.com/news/sweden-riots-multicultural...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69810 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Any guesses as to which Southern Belle is getting off with the judgie thang? It is a lot easier than actually saying anythang and getting hit on that empty skull with a stick. One may suspect that those cooch aesthetic courses are not going well.
She's a little hormonal for sure, but a Grey fan?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69811 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
I'm blaming Uzi... obviously, he's not kvetching loud enough.
“Sweden has been trying harder than any of the countries in Europe to try to push for integration. We have invested virtually billions from taxpayers’ money into it, we have tried everything that the scientists have presented – and still it’s not working,”
http://rt.com/news/sweden-riots-multicultural...
"Muslims aren't fitting in in Sweden because they have no skills but have a huge sense of entitlement". No, you think?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69812 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Muslims aren't fitting in in Sweden because they have no skills but have a huge sense of entitlement". No, you think?
Some of those comments crack me up. Those Russians don't seem too preoccupied by political correctness.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69813 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Some of those comments crack me up. Those Russians don't seem too preoccupied by political correctness.
Nor should we be. Let's call a spade a shovel. Let's call Gray a humanitarian.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69814 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should we be. Let's call a spade a shovel. Let's call Gray a humanitarian.
That's a pretty big plate in his head. I wonder if when he stands on one foot he spins around and points north.

My son has a friend in the condo complex where the FBI shot that Chechen dude. It's only gossip (for Grey's sake) but he was about to sign a confession that not only linked him to the bombing but also to another unsolved case in Boston before freaking out. There was some knifeplay, followed by some gunplay, at which point an FBI agent went to the hospital and the Chechen is now a chalk outline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,235,949
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 41 min John-K 309,974
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 53,576
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) 2 hr Jermaine Shivers 42
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 3 hr Mike BOGUSlawski 39
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Hello 19,944
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... May 28 Reverend Alan 12
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]