Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69180 Apr 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I miss?? You going where?? Have a great one anyway.
He's going on a cruise! Bon voyage! LOL

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69181 Apr 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
See the latest avatar from the homo posting as Repugnant Beagle. Can you imagine that this poser is trying to pass its self as a fem with a post like this to NaNa? "Go fist your hairy hole you fat Muslim racist dike!" This dude is slammin that mini-ham every time he gets attention.
The avatar picture of mine is River Tam from a T.V show you dumb c^nt. Seems to me you can't even post something mature.
Have you got a job yet?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69182 Apr 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was, do you have a favorite stain remover? Don't be such a dick on departure. Uh, I'm smoking turkey breasts and drumsticks, today. 4 hours slow cook. Fire in the pit. Crackling & flame. I love today. Please don't ask me how I light the turkey or squeeze them into the bong. Jack-off.
Well I guess you do nothing all day so you must have heaps of time on your hands while you're still living at your moms house.

Lol-cook for and Topix.

What a f*cking no hoper-lol

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69183 Apr 14, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I miss?? You going where?? Have a great one anyway.
He's going to see the Pope.

Location hidden

#69184 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess you do nothing all day so you must have heaps of time on your hands while you're still living at your moms house. What a f*cking no hoper-lol
I don't think Yimminy is going to waste his breath answering your nonsense. You couldn't be further from the truth; YOU ARE the "no hoper". Go play in another sandbox. You're not welcome here.

Goodbye.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69185 Apr 14, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Yimminy is going to waste his breath answering your nonsense. You couldn't be further from the truth; YOU ARE the "no hoper". Go play in another sandbox. You're not welcome here.
Goodbye.
Don't feed the animals. Hey, do you Skype? LOL

Location hidden

#69186 Apr 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feed the animals. Hey, do you Skype? LOL
I know, I know. I was just saying goodbye to the animal. ark ark

Yeah - we've got a skype thing somewhere. I think it's at hubby's office because I don't know how to use it. The picture / phone thingy, right? I'd have to put a bag on my head! LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69187 Apr 14, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know. I was just saying goodbye to the animal. ark ark
Yeah - we've got a skype thing somewhere. I think it's at hubby's office because I don't know how to use it. The picture / phone thingy, right? I'd have to put a bag on my head! LOL
The bag and old glory thing? Ark.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69188 Apr 14, 2013
One can hear the gnashing of rotten teeth from the Jew Hating Priks:

"It has weathered the global financial crisis better than most, with unemployment below 7 percent and a growing economy. As a "startup nation," it has pioneered breakthroughs, including Wi-Fi technology, the computer firewall and instant messaging. In the past decade, Israeli scientists have won six Nobel prizes in chemistry and economics.

It has absorbed immigrants from more than 100 countries to host the world's largest Jewish population, evolving from a largely agrarian backwater to consistently rank high in measures of standard of living. Israel has given the world international supermodels, and its war history has inspired Oscar-nominated films and a TV series that was adapted into "Homeland," the award-winning American show.

"The state of Israel is truly a fantastic success story, perhaps among the greatest success stories of the 20th century," said Tom Segev, an Israeli author and historian. "There's an Israeli culture, a renewal of the Hebrew language. The most amazing thing is that we now have a third generation of Israelis for whom the country is a given.'Israeliness' has become something that we take for granted."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04/14/israe...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69189 Apr 14, 2013
Hateful Islam killing Christians in Egypt, burning Churches

April 13, 2013 9:24 AM According to Islam's canonical texts, which must be believed upon pain of death by all orthodox Muslims, Moohammed the mad prophet said:

Hadith, Sahih Muslim, No.4366:

It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattab that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Qur’an 005:051:

O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

009:029
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

009:030
And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

009:073
O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

009:111
Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain; a promise which is binding on Him in the Taurat and the Injeel and the Quran; and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Rejoice therefore in the pledge which you have made; and that is the mighty achievement.

009:123
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69190 Apr 14, 2013
Islam is the same shit all over the world.

Syrian Muslim cleric: "I decree that every person who can get to a Buddhist should kill him"
“I decree that every person who can get to a Buddhist should kill him because they are killing our people and the Muslims cannot be blamed for their reaction.” Of course. They never can be. And to call for the murder of any and every Buddhist because of the alleged misdeeds of some is...characteristic of Islamic supremacists, whose apologists and spokesmen in the U.S. then project that same failing onto their foes, claiming that to resist jihad is to "paint all Muslims with a broad brush."

"Syrian Islamists set sight on Myanmar," by Karen Boulos for Now, April 12 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

Syrian Islamist [sic] have been attempting to smuggle Muslim extremists into Myanmar, a Syrian Islamist source told NOW.
According to the source,“many attempts have been made to send Jihadists to Myanmar for the sake of our brothers.”

“Contacts with Islamist groups in Pakistan, India and other surrounding countries are being made in order to facilitate their entry into Myanmar.”

The source, however, added that “these attempts have failed.”

Speaking to NOW, Salafist Sheikh Bilal al-Masri called on Muslims to attack Buddhists and their interests.

“I decree that every person who can get to a Buddhist should kill him because they are killing our people and the Muslims cannot be blamed for their reaction.”

The Sheikh also pointed out that there was “a systematic war” against Muslims in Mali, Iraq, Palestine and Myanmar, which “encourages extremism.”

“After all that they call us terrorists.”...

Location hidden

#69192 Apr 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The bag and old glory thing? Ark.
Yeah, yeah. Hey, it sure is quiet with the Commander gone. This is a comment which in NO WAY means I miss him! LOL

How was the 3-legged turkey?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69194 Apr 15, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
I hope it's not on the Mediterranean..
Last time TRD got on a cruise ... he knocked down a ship near Italy..!!
Nesia Tova, Buen viaje, Bom viagem, Gute Reise ..
14-15 days with Rome at the end. One way-Flying home. Business must be good.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69196 Apr 15, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD LADY..!!
65 AND YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD..!!
http://www.messianicjudaism.me/yinon/files/is...
The angry Muslims didn't wait long to step in sh!t. Nice looking at real time articles. Happy B.D.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69197 Apr 15, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/15/us-...

>One night in February, Rajib Haider was set upon near his Dhaka home by five knife-wielding youths. His face was so lacerated that a relative who found the body wasn't sure it was him until he called Haider's cellphone and heard it ring inside a pocket.

Haider was a blogger, one of hundreds in Bangladesh demanding the death penalty for Islamist leaders accused of wartime atrocities, whose grisly murder swelled the crowds at student-led rallies many hailed as a "Bangladesh Spring".

But now, a radical pro-Islam movement has emerged to counter the students it sneers at as "atheist bloggers".<

The peaceful face of Islam. Up close and personal. How they love to slash other Muslims. Fcuken savages. But, look at it as Islamic population control. When you have dozens of children, lots of time to create more savages.

Location hidden

#69198 Apr 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
The peaceful face of Islam. Up close and personal.
The peaceful face of Boylston Street. Sad to say, we have pictures similar to what you post, right here in our country.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69201 Apr 15, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
The peaceful face of Boylston Street. Sad to say, we have pictures similar to what you post, right here in our country.
Dollar to a doughnut they're white Skinheads. And, don't even try to compare the body count today to those rabid Islamists who kill hundreds a week. They know how to do it big time. The peaceful face of Boylston St? Boston has NEVER seen this before, Whacko. You do have a flare for the dramatics, don't you?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69202 Apr 15, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He's going on a cruise! Bon voyage! LOL
Hey, I hope you not coming to the Med and Gaza cause we gonna blow you out of the sea, friend or not:-))))))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69205 Apr 15, 2013
Come and visit the only sane and safe place in the Middle East , Israel, where all are equal as in a democracy. Welcome.

ISRAEL...VER PARA CREER...FABULOSO !!!!!!
Israel...You must see to believe...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Woody

Duncanville, TX

#69210 Apr 16, 2013
Jewmerica and Shitsreal = international outlaws = you live by the sword and DIE by the sword..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min No Surprize 1,153,548
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min Pearl Jam 306,961
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 71,006
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 10 hr Careless Crecca 69
Middletown Police Handcuff 10-Year Old Girl Dur... 15 hr I call cops Pigs 1
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Thu WilliamB41 11
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]