Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70147 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69130 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know this because I killed them.
You and the other three racist Nazi/Arabs have????.

You 3 and Gray rely on Forum Topix to survive and feel like you're apart of something- as you all have nothing better to do with your lives except hate Jewish faith and pretend you're something-as for you all have none on the following-No wife, kid's and no job.

Am'I right?

Enjoy your solitude.

Location hidden

#69131 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. No way to start out a Saturday, but there it was, the brain-dead Republican Beagle. Me racist? Well, thank you very much. I feel bad about engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent, but I hadn't had my coffee yet. I'll simmer down. All packed and ready to go? Don't forget your rubber pants. Ark. Ark.
For your start to a Saturday-Get off Welfare, get a job and stop been so racist towards Jewish faith.

Nobody does not give a f*ck about you and your racist Pro Islamic/Skinhead boy friends on this thread.

The End.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69132 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. No way to start out a Saturday, but there it was, the brain-dead Republican Beagle. Me racist? Well, thank you very much. I feel bad about engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent, but I hadn't had my coffee yet. I'll simmer down. All packed and ready to go? Don't forget your rubber pants. Ark. Ark.
I don't know if I can continue to be friends with a die-hard Muslim such as yourself. I feel so deceived.

I'm waiting for the final load to come out of the dryer and then I'm packing. Yes, the rubber pants are already laid out.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69134 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the other three racist Nazi/Arabs have????.
You 3 and Gray rely on Forum Topix to survive and feel like you're apart of something- as you all have nothing better to do with your lives except hate Jewish faith and pretend you're something-as for you all have none on the following-No wife, kid's and no job.
Am'I right?
Enjoy your solitude.
No, no and NO...you haven't been right yet but keep slinging it up on the wall, something is bound to stick. And seriously, do some research before embarrassing yourself.

Location hidden

#69135 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, no and NO...you haven't been right yet but keep slinging it up on the wall, something is bound to stick. And seriously, do some research before embarrassing yourself.
The real deal?-does those badges you have on your profile make you feel special?

Don't fight a battle you can't win-Muslim/Nazi.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69136 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, no and NO...you haven't been right yet but keep slinging it up on the wall, something is bound to stick. And seriously, do some research before embarrassing yourself.
You have a good time. Send me a pic of you and that Blonde Goddess if you have time. Well, not with you in it. As for the Troll, I won't be entertaining it anytime soon. Like feral cats, if you keep feeding them, they hang around.

Location hidden

#69137 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a good time. Send me a pic of you and that Blonde Goddess if you have time. Well, not with you in it. As for the Troll, I won't be entertaining it anytime soon. Like feral cats, if you keep feeding them, they hang around.
The troll has been here Since: Dec 12.

Get Job, get wife, stop been racist towards Jewish faith, stop pretending to be something, have kids and GET A LIFE YOU F*CKING NO HOPER!.

Location hidden

#69138 Apr 13, 2013
Time for work-D

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69139 Apr 13, 2013
For the Troll. Check the CT i.p. u fcuken poser. Now it over.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69140 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
The real deal?-does those badges you have on your profile make you feel special?
Don't fight a battle you can't win-Muslim/Nazi.
I was special before I earned those badges.

My turn: Have you reached Bar Mitzvah yet? I have a grandson in kindergarten with better grammar skills then you brought to the party. It's time like these I regret not paying better attention when my father spoke Yiddish around the house. I know that had he met you, the first words out of his mouth would have been "A pish un a fortz iz vi a khasene un a klezmer!".

Kunyehlemel.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69141 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I may or may not think of you guys...I'm still deliberating :>))

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69142 Apr 13, 2013
Uh, Now it's over.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69143 Apr 13, 2013
voice of constantinopla wrote:
<quoted text>.
<whispering> This is the VOP .. Kapisch..??
Well, scusa mia senior..........

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69144 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I was special before I earned those badges.
My turn: Have you reached Bar Mitzvah yet? I have a grandson in kindergarten with better grammar skills then you brought to the party. It's time like these I regret not paying better attention when my father spoke Yiddish around the house. I know that had he met you, the first words out of his mouth would have been "A pish un a fortz iz vi a khasene un a klezmer!".
Kunyehlemel.
"does those badges......." Hilarious. How about do do do dah dah dah
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69145 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Where were you yesterday when this was news?
Let me check, I think I was on Iranian muslim time, like tomorrow.
just came back to answer you.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69146 Apr 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, scusa mia senior..........
Been following the Republican Beagle? Everybody here is Muslim. The only one he/she got right was NaNa. Think this ape is on something?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69147 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> I'm waiting for the final load to come out of the dryer and then I'm packing. Yes, the rubber pants are already laid out.
Be still my heart! You do your own laundry??? LOLOLOL
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69148 Apr 13, 2013
Voice of Constant...

Is there a direct connection like a bus or whatever from the airport to the city and back?? I might have a stopover of 15 hours in Turkey. Not booked yet.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69149 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Been following the Republican Beagle? Everybody here is Muslim. The only one he/she got right was NaNa. Think this ape is on something?
Sorry, the Repugnant Beagle was even wrong about NaNa. She's an admitted Catholic, of some type. That knuckle dragger can't even get that right.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69150 Apr 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me check, I think I was on Iranian muslim time, like tomorrow.
just came back to answer you.
Good one. Check back to Thursday morning, I posted the Turkish version.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,252,013
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr No Justice 20,064
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Earthling-1 53,996
Electric heat Cromwell hills (Jul '14) Jul 3 Mslmike 2
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Jul 2 AnthonyI15 44
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) Jun 29 tom wingo 48
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Jun 29 This Thread Now C... 16,154
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages